1. Not all who wander are lost.
2. Luck doesn't give: It only lends.
3. If something is too good to be true then it's not true.
4. Today is the tommorrow we worried about yesterday.
5. Love is like war: easy to begin, hard to end.
6. Rule #1- The costumer is always right. Rule #2- If the costumer is wrong refer to rule #1.
7. When life gives you lemons say, "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else ya got."
8. I have seen the future and it's like the present only longer.
9. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in there shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
10. My karma ran over my dogma.
11. You can see only as far as your headlights but you can make the whole trip that way.
12. Sometimes you need to make a mess to clean one.
13. If your heart was broken, you'd be dead.
14. The only remedy for love is love.
Manage Your Items