Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:26 am
Plot

In the snowy land of Icemark, a peaceful kingdom is at war with the empire. The empire is slowly taking over the world, their armies growing in mass until the entire world is taken. Finally, their eyes have turned toward the north. But the north is already at war. The Land of the Ghosts, where the vampires and the werewolves dwell, has always been at war with the Kingdom of Icemark. Plus, the dangers of the forest are ever present. Icemark needs help. You are that help. It will be a dangerous journey, through the ice and the snow. Though you must get there before the empire does, Icemark needs you there, to lead, to fight, to defend. So decide. You decide who lives and who dies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:31 am
Rules

1. Pm all profiles to me
2. No perfect characters
3. No god moding
4. Have at least four good sentences!
5. Name the subject of your pm to me 'Cry of the Icemark'
6. Follow regular rules
7. Please keep the cursing at a minimum, yes you can cuss if you want but if it gets to be too much you are out of here.
8. This is a PG-13 roleplay! Keep it that way please.  

horselvr1010

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:37 am
Profiles

Username:
Name:
Race:
Weapon(s):
Power(s):
Other:
Background:
Looks:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:45 am
Characters

Username: horselvr1010
Name: Tati
Race: Drow (dark elf)
Weapon(s): A one handed sword and two daggers
Power(s): Natural control of fire, ability to appear invisible for a short period of time
Other: Rides a horse named Skip
Background: As a drow, she became sick of the heat of the underworld. So she left, with nothing but the clothes on her back and her horse. She has been a traveling mercenary since.
Looks: Tati

Username: SweetHugz
Name: Sarah
Race: Elf
Weapon(s): A sword and dead shape shifting souls that is stored her body.
Power(s): Elementalist
Other: She has two tigers as pets.
Background: Sarah is the princess of Icemark. She was told to go on the journey but now she has come to back to defend her castle and her kingdom. Although Sarah looks small and young, she's very dangerous if you get her mad. Sarah is traveling with Tati, even though Tati is an dark elf, Sarah still consider her as a very good friend.
Looks:Sarah

Name: Taiven
Race: Elf
Weapon(s): Twin swords/longbow
Power(s): Elemental [Earth and a bit of water and air]
Other: Has a horse named Dune and an eagle/wolf named Ransom. Ransom can change shapes and is actually her cursed brother. She can converse with both Dune and Ransom.
Background: She was the heir to the elven throne, but instead ran away, rejecting that life for the one of a wanderer. She has a ring on her finger, the only thing that shows her true heritage. Ransom was cursed for his silence when she escaped, loving his sister too much to give away her secret. But once he was cursed, he ran away and now travels with her.
Looks: Taiven
Roan
Dune

Username: Layleeah
Name: Saki Heloko
Race: Elvan
Weapon(s): Bow and arrows (in picture), and seven daggers.
Power(s): Saki is able to bend wind/air.
Other: Saki always has her bow and arrows with her. Also, her hair is always in the same hairstyle.
Background: Saki grew up with her father, and five older brothers. Hikaru, Kaoru, Miko, Akio, and Aoi. Saki's mother died at Saki's birth because of too much blood loss. Saki had lived with her father for years and years, until she reached the time when she was too old to live with him. She moved out, and lived on her own, dodging the war for four years now.
Looks: Saki  

horselvr1010

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:24 pm
"Tati, do you think we're there yet?" Sarah asked as she rode one of her pet tigers. "Do you think we should find a place to stay to tonight?" Sarah wasn't worried about where she was sleeping, but she was worried if their might be attackers following them and when they're sleeping, they would kill her and Tati. She looked at the sunsetting, they would have to find a safe place soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:27 pm
Tati looked at Sarah, watching the little girls innocent movements. She was a smart girl, but way too young to be handling such a task. Pulling on the reins of Skip, Tati slowed to the tigers pace. "Who knows." Tati sighed, the cold barely gracing her skin through her rough fur cloack. "A little town is marked a little North East of here. We should be able to find shelter there." Tati answered. Tati seemed friendly, as she talked to this small girl, but her sword was wickedly decorated and the black cloak covered her face, making her seem quite intimidating. In her opinion, it was good. Keeps danger away.  

horselvr1010

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:08 pm
Sarah looked at the dark woods on the side of her, she touched her sword gently. "Okay, we should hurry before the sun sets." She said, pulled her dark cloak closer to her, so no one would no she's the princess. "Let's go." Sarah pulled the tiger that she was riding on gently to make them go faster. The other tiger followed right behind the princess. As she rode, she heard movement in the forest, but wasn't sure if it was an animal or an attacker. She ignored it and her tiger continue to run on.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:07 pm
Tai swore to herself as the small girl noticed her presence. "Damn...Fine. Let's go, Dune." She kicked the black horse's sides and trotted out into view. "Friends? Or foe?" She inquired gently. "I've been tracking you for a few days. The princess must know you...You aren't chaining her." She spoke to Tati, or the dark elf.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:19 pm
"Taiven?" Sarah said in shocked. Taiven was one of her closest friends in the kingdom. When she went on her journey, apparently Tai was with her, but then they got separated on the way. "Is it really you?" She asked, lowering her hood a little bit, to get a better view. One of the tigers recognized her and they walked up to her and licked her hand gently before standing back next to Sarah.

[[I can't see the pictures in the profile Horsensoccer. =( ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:57 am
[[Aww...you're right.
Here...maybe this will work now.
Tai
Roan
Dune

Taiven cast a quick glance at Sarah and smiled. "Hi." She stated simply, not one for emotions. She let her hand drop for the tiger and then dismounted, bowing before the princess. "What is happening, Sarah?" Their close friendship had long ago broken down the barriers to correct royal procedures.

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:44 am
"Well you see, after we got separated I met Tati." Sarah said explaining. "She helped me escape from those bandits." Sarah's face darken with disgust. "And now she's helping me back to my kingdom." She got off of the tiger and lowered her hood, her eyes fill with happiness to see Taiven again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:30 pm
Tati turned and watched Taiven with slanted eyes. Skip sidestepped slightly, his snow white fur shining slightly. Turning Skip to where they were facing Taiven, Tati spoke "I will be friend, but we must keep moving." Looking back toward the distant lights of a village, Tati shifted her weight in the black leather saddle and asked "I must know, are you trained in battle?" Tati knew that they must leave as soon as they could before the winter storms press in in Icemark, and as much as she hated to be rude, she needed information before pressing on.  

horselvr1010

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:45 am
Tai smiled at Sarah and spoke, "Well...for that, You have my thanks." She made a small bow to the dark elf and then stood abruptly. "Yes. I can fight." She didn't say anymore, letting her own words speak for themselves. Serving as the general could teach you to fight alright, she thought to herself with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:24 am
"Alright then, let's keep moving." Sarah got on her tiger and they began moving quickly. She glanced uneasily at the forest, it felt like someone was watching her. Sarah pull the cloak more closer and closer to her and put her hood up to hide her face. "By the time we get there, then it would be really dark." She thought The sun was almost down already.  

SweetHugz

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:32 pm
Tati nodded in recognition, but nothing more. She tapped Skip's neck lightly, and he bent forward with one leg tucked under his body and another in front in a slight bow. "We need to move." she said, her eyes set on the village. Kicking the sides of Skip, Tati and Skip set off at a fast pace, making snow fly behind them.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff