Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
what do people see in sasuke? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:49 pm
seriously people. he annoys the hell out of me. not even that he's a bad character, because he's not really. it's more people's reactions to him that irks me. everywhere i turn i see "sasuke is hot!" or "sasuke is cool" or "i wanna be like sasuke" my question here is simply: "why?" his only motive is revenge. it's all he care about. outside of that he has no goal, no dreams, no aspirations, no heros, nothing. revenge is all he has. the village was always kind to him and treated him like a hero (where the scorned naruto who actually was a hero) and with all of society behind him what does he do? he betrays those who actually like and care about him. he goes on a huge power trip and only cares about killing his brother. he's never happy (and don't even try the "his whole family is dead" argument because so is naruto's only the village used to hate him a like sasuke and naruto was much more upbeat) i'm not saying he should be jumping for joy, but he rarely shows any sort of emotion other than "desire for revenge" (if that even counts as an emotion) he's not the least bit grateful that people care about him, he just wants revenge. he doesn't really seem to have any redeeming qualities at all...... he seems like such an empty character when you actually think about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:20 am
Well im my opinion I think most people would just say he'z a quiet, calm, avenger...butFor me He's just cool ^_^  

diverse silence

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:02 am
that's the thing. he's not even quiet. sure he doesn't talk to other characters much, but when they let you hear whats in his head, he doesn't shut up  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:19 pm
No one shuts up in their head! It's impossible! But other than that, I agree with you completley. Sasuke's not cool at all, no matter what fangirls say.  

Zero Justice315

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:33 pm
Zero Justice315
No one shuts up in their head! It's impossible! But other than that, I agree with you completley. Sasuke's not cool at all, no matter what fangirls say.
good point. i suppose what i meant was that he's always on so to say. everything is revenge this and itachi that and clan this and so on......  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:21 am
« I personally like these kind of characters =3
his personality and attitude are alot similar to itachi.. and im by nature
attracted to bad anime guys not the good ones xD

Plus, all the hell'a story was revolving him, giving him the most attention
even more than the main character, and that started in the very first episodes when he left konoha and they all search for him ...until now.

Besides (Spoilers high-light) → He killed Orochimaru and deidara, his sharingan is surpassing itachi's.

that besides, i hate characters like Naruto.. I hate the attitude, the personality ... etc..

lace bunny

Kelivan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:00 am
[This life I have fought for 16 years Was it all a waste? Why did I cry so many tears?]

Emo...that is all...

[No one needed me, no one wanted me here, I was just a shadow, now ready to disappear]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:18 pm
Personally I agree with you whole heartedly about Sasuke. But a lot of it is that he's a good looking character. And people really go for that aloof, anti-social behavior he has. I just think he's crazy....But that's just my take. smile  

SangoTajiya

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:18 pm
it just drives me nuts, he's totally selfish, rude, anti-social and all around apathetic about anything not involving his clan, and yet people act like he's the best character ever. half of me wants to run around ignoring people and only speaking to them to demean them and see if i have thousands of girls throwing themselves at me, and a bunch of boys wanting to be me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:05 pm
He's a chick magnet, because he's one of those misunderstood, quiet, keeps to himself type of character that all girls seem to crave, thus making him popular. . . personally I think he's overrated.  

Variability

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:58 pm
he's not misunderstood, that's the thing, he's over analyzed, he's very simple.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm
Overrated just as I said?  

Variability

Clancy05037

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:31 am
people see potential for evil....people like evil....I <3 Sasuke.....Sakura's kinda' cute too...hehehehehe
<3 Clancy  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:36 pm
yeah my friend goes crazy she loves sasuke and i hate him. whats the big deal? hes not a very interesting character and hes not that good looking.
i think hes a jerk. every ones allways acts like hes somthing special what did he do to deserve that?  

Loki god of BS

~Chidori x Rasengan~

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:56 pm
His coolness and looks...

I think he's an a*****e...  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff