Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
dream interpretation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aki Norikaeru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:57 am
I would like some perspectives about a series of dreams I am having. Of course, I will not take any one's idea of a meaning to heart but it will help me, like a brain storm. Even when I was a child, I was fighting this dark figure. To explain, I have very detailed dreams of these fights, so that sometimes it feels like I am trying to hide from them by saying they are dreams. It, the dark figure, seems to come out of nowhere and just come toward me.....waiting for me to make a move, or forcing me to by backing me into a corner. Most of the time it comes from a reflective surface, like a window that is harder to see through at the time. The last time it was the dark figure I was looking for, I was afraid it was going to hurt someone in my family. This is because I had seen glimpses of it moving around and it wasn't directly coming after me, for the first time. So, at one point I looked outside, early in the morning, maybe 1 a.m, and I didn't see anything outside but i did see everything behind me in the reflection. Looking back I realize I was not in the reflection....until the figure popped it's head out from the side of the window, and it cleared into a dark image of my face, with glowing red eyes as a cherry on top. I started to run because this new twist of events, after seeing it as an anonymous figure for so long, scared me to death. I looked back just in time to see it fade through the glass and start to chase me. It was slightly faster and caught up to me. I turned around.....and stopped time, or rather I had an infinite amount of time to think in that moment. All of these ideas flew around my mind until I decided to fight it, to the death, and to win once and for all. At that thought, almost like a missing piece, time restarted itself and it was lounging at me, I lounged back which it was not expecting, but I stayed low and punched it in the lower stomach. My hand got stuck and as I punch it in the face with my left fist it's right hand turned into a blade, and it stabbed me. Though, I knew I would not lose, or rather die. At that time it felt like it was being sucked into my wound.....by who's choice I still don't know, but when it started I passed out and woke up later. After that I have had blood red dreams. In one of which I saw my entire family murdered, in another I saw myself killed. I call them blood red dreams because I see everything through a blood red tint. So any ideas of what these might mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:15 pm
More information please:

Where are these dreams taking place?  

TeaDidikai

Aki Norikaeru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:37 pm
Wherever I went to sleep. It works in a way where I seem to forget I went to sleep. It seems like real life so, the setting is always an extension of where I was for the day. Which is why I didn't focus on the different settings, though I am sorry for being so vague.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:47 pm
The settings and feelings you experience can be just as important as the obvious actions within the dream.

Anything else you wish to share?  

TeaDidikai

Aki Norikaeru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Well, most of the time I was scared out of my mind. I was sure I would die almost every time. So when I wasn't killed instantly I was sure I was being toyed with. From it's dark form, it's murderous aura, and the fact that it had a possibility of going after others at any time I think the dreams are me really fighting my fear. It is the unknown, death, and loss all in one, in a convenient form, because I could do something about it. Though, I think it is something else too, because it keeps coming back. It is the internal conflict that probably stems from when I was a child raised in such a way that I was afraid not listening to my elders even the ones on tv who told me not to change the channel made me a bad person(why I dislike extreme forms of religion). It is me blaming myself for everything bad and my struggle with everything that comes with it. Though, there are a few more aspects that I hoped getting someones else's vague ideas on the matter might help clear up. Like the blood red dreams.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:18 am
Aki Norikaeru
I think the dreams are me really fighting my fear.
Congrats. You answered your own question.  

TeaDidikai

Aki Norikaeru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:01 pm
.....I know, by chance did you read past that?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:24 pm
Aki Norikaeru
.....I know, by chance did you read past that?
Yes. But if you are looking for someone else to tell you more- you're better off reading Jung.

That is to say- the crux of the meaning is something you already understand. Anything further without gnosis to it being something more is just frosting on the cake as it were.  

TeaDidikai

Aki Norikaeru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:43 pm
I'll take your word for it, thank you.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out