Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyako Harina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:28 pm
Discuss Pokemon Diamond and pearl here!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:37 pm
Is victory road easy to get through or hard.  

Shadow Blade623

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:48 pm
It can be annoyin. But I believe it was pretty easy for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:43 pm
its easier then leafgreen  

-_drgn-_-whspr_-

The Traveling Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:02 pm
move over kinda hard. Not that bad. It's the second part after the National Pokedex and beating the Elite Four. That was annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:56 pm
Belive it i beat the game with level 60 pokemon lol and the highist pokemon was 66 in the pokemon league ^^ ohh yeah  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Neppeta

Beloved Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:45 am
Beloved_Kitten
Belive it i beat the game with level 60 pokemon lol and the highist pokemon was 66 in the pokemon league ^^ ohh yeah

I somehow did the same thing. You've gotta love extream good luck, and knowing how to be cheap ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:47 pm
HafuOokami
Beloved_Kitten

I somehow did the same thing. You've gotta love extream good luck, and knowing how to be cheap ^_^
lol ....^^ we got lucky or our pokemon know we love them ^^ / they love us back  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Tsukiko Akemi

Moonlight Hunter

24,190 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:02 pm
I beat the pokemon diamond league twice already. i'm just trying to get all the pokemon now. i got all the ones from diamond tho. so i need the national dex finished  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:56 pm
Beloved_Kitten
HafuOokami
Beloved_Kitten

my stongest pokemon was in Lv.56 when I beat the elite four  

aquis5

Generous Seeker

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:46 pm
aquis5
Beloved_Kitten
HafuOokami
Beloved_Kitten

i think mine was around there to lol ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:53 am
aquis5
Beloved_Kitten
HafuOokami
Beloved_Kitten

Same here.  

The Traveling Pikmin

tenjhotakayanagi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:04 am
hello this has been my 1st time here haha {i mean in this guild} haha pokemon diamond and pearl looks nice a little but the sinnoh league was hard {thats the annoying part} hahaha but in my crystal i have mewlvl100 i got it from U.S.A i mean my friend got it for me i have to mews my legendary pokemons are:mew,mewto,zapdos,articuno,moltres,raikou,suicune,entei,deoxys and there all lvl 100 no lying guys i work hard for it ^_^ i dun care if you will beleive me or not  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:08 pm
I defeated the league with two pokemon, Blissey, and Empoleon. The rest of my party died in one attack sweatdrop ! Empoleon level 67, Blissey level 73! The problem is, I lost the first time because I had all weak pokemon 30 and lower and two strong, empoleon and dialga. dialga was on 49 and empoleon level 63. We got beaten. Then I trained Blissey, it had extremely high hp and won! I got Blissey on level 70 from my cousin.
^_^ *pika*

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

tenjhotakayanagi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:30 am
wow in my pokemon battle revolutin have a lugia lv 100 it can beat some people easily ummm i also have dialga and palkia i have most of the legendaries i gave away my basic pokemons the first pokemon in use in mine is dialga then palkia then lugia and then entei i only use most of them coz i feel sorry for da other poeple losing infront of me ^_^  
Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff