Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
The Next CD? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressSunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:03 am
I don't know about you guys, but along with being excited for the next CD, I'm also scared. AFYCSO was an amazing album, especially for a debut. Will the next album be as good? I'm really excited, but I'm hoping I won't be disappointed. I think Panic's album will be great, but AFYCSO will be hard to top.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:00 am
yeah, I feel the same. I'm real excited about it, though. I've got a good feeling about this CD. I'm trying not to spend any money just so I have enough to buy it when it comes out, though. xp  

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:04 am
_♥Exchanging Body Heat,,

I've Heard Rumours About There Being A New Album..

Is It True??

..In The Passenger Seat _♥

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:20 pm
XBelievingxisxLyingX
yeah, I feel the same. I'm real excited about it, though. I've got a good feeling about this CD. I'm trying not to spend any money just so I have enough to buy it when it comes out, though. xp

Yeah, I'm hoping for the best. I mean, even if it's not as good as AFYCSO, it still can't be that bad, I mean, it's Panic! at the Disco!

Toasted Emo - There is a new one coming out. It's expected early 2008. They had some stuff saying that they were currently writing/in the studio on the website, I think. [[like in the journal or news, or something]]  

MistressSunshine

Miss Snickers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:19 pm
I'm probably more excited then scared. I'm super excited because I've been waiting for a new album since the first time I heard them. But I guess I'm a little scared it won't be as good. I'm sure the new album will be fine though, and even if it is not as good as Panic!'s debut album I'll still love and cherish it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:41 pm
The last interview with Ryan said that they were 75% done writing.

I feel the same way. I'm kind of scared, but I also trust them to create something amazing. We all fell in love with Panic! At The Disco because of A Fever, so I think pretty much everyone is atleast a little worried that the next album won't be able to top A Fever. Whatever they do, I'm sure it's going to be very creative and original. 3nodding All of the music that they've covered, the music that they like, I love all of it! The boys have a good music taste, so I'm sure that they'll create something that we all love. Plus, Ryan has a "good feeling about it."

Ryan's Febuary Journal Entry
This record is going to be something very special to me, and I hope it is to all of you as well, I've got a few handfullsl of lyrics and a pinch of music started so far, should be interesting to see what happens.This is a love story.I've got a good feeling about this record, and we're all very excited to be doing this again

I wish I could say, "It will be special to me, too, Ryan. All of your fans."

PrimeRibby
Captain

Miss Snickers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:51 pm
@`PrimeRib : What you wish you could say to him is sweet. whee
I seriously went "awwww..." out loud.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:53 pm
Miss Snickers

redface

PrimeRibby
Captain

Miss Snickers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:57 pm
`PrimeRib
Miss Snickers

redface

No need to blush.
You're just sweet. blaugh heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:04 pm
`PrimeRib

I feel the same way. I'm kind of scared, but I also trust them to create something amazing. We all fell in love with Panic! At The Disco because of A Fever, so I think pretty much everyone is atleast a little worried that the next album won't be able to top A Fever. Whatever they do, I'm sure it's going to be very creative and original. 3nodding All of the music that they've covered, the music that they like, I love all of it! The boys have a good music taste, so I'm sure that they'll create something that we all love. Plus, Ryan has a "good feeling about it."

This record is going to be something very special to me, and I hope it is to all of you as well, I've got a few handfullsl of lyrics and a pinch of music started so far, should be interesting to see what happens.This is a love story.I've got a good feeling about this record, and we're all very excited to be doing this again

They do have a really good taste in music! [[I knew it especially when I heard their covered version of Nelly Furtado's "Maneater". I love that song!]]

A love song.. that sounds really sweet. [[I'm guessing it won't be so burlesque themed this time. xD]]

It sounds really good. I just wish it would come out sooner!  

MistressSunshine

Arbutus Petals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:49 pm
I watched a video and Ryan said that he is giving the next album a fantasy theme. I think it wil be pretty good. I trust ryan cause he is the one who is writing most of the songs on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:53 pm
Miss Snickers
`PrimeRib
Miss Snickers

redface

No need to blush.
You're just sweet. blaugh heart

Oh, gee whiz. Thanks. redface

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:54 pm
MistressSunshine
`PrimeRib

They do have a really good taste in music! [[I knew it especially when I heard their covered version of Nelly Furtado's "Maneater". I love that song!]]

A love song.. that sounds really sweet. [[I'm guessing it won't be so burlesque themed this time. xD]]

It sounds really good. I just wish it would come out sooner!

Yeah, it sounds like they really like it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:58 pm
kioshi jade
I watched a video and Ryan said that he is giving the next album a fantasy theme. I think it wil be pretty good. I trust ryan cause he is the one who is writing most of the songs on it.

I don't think he writes the songs. He writes the lyrics. I'm pretty sure they all contribute to the actual written music. But, yeah, I agree. I trust Ryan, because out of anyone in the band, I think he takes it most seriously. Well, I'm sure they all do, but Ryan has something special when they talk about the new album.

PrimeRibby
Captain

rockerkristy

Friendly Bookworm

7,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:48 pm
I heard they're going to wear masks for th next album, so people like them for they're music and not they're looks. And they're not going to make a video until the a few weeks after the release of the album, so people get to know the music on the album, not just the videos. I don't know about you guys, but that sounds pretty cool.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff