Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Sketchbooks [Get crits here! Open to everyone]
Wolf's Art Book (CG Art Currently)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sriean

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:12 pm
By the way alittle about myself. I am a twin. My twin and me both share this account. On Gaia I show myself as wolf, my twin shows herself as Bear. Bear's art may be added.

Current:
User Image

UnCritiqued:
User Image
Up of my friend, I may have the CG verison up sooner or later

User Image

In need help with the CGing on the this one

Scraps:

Protrait

FullBody

please critique them :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:58 am
Hello!
on the first drawing ( the head) its ear should be moved waaay higher, if you feel on your own face the ear is about the same height as you eyes and nose. Also this is just one of my personal drawing style things but the top lip I would make it indent (between the lip and the nose)just a little bit more and be rounded softer otherwise to me it looks like its puckering out a little bit, I also tend to make the hair bigger, right now it looks kind of thin.

I really like avi art, its cute that shes not just frozen stiff like ive seen so many horrid times but shes actually doing something

Thanks for allowing me to critique some, feel free to stop by my sketchbook I just updated today smile I also have a profile view with short hair, lol.  

Miki Hikari

Sriean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:28 pm
Oh my gosh thank you 8D! You are the first person to actually give me some useful critiques! I'll drop by :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:12 am
I did a drawover of the first picture and trying to maintain the person's expression. I hope it helps you!

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6272/drawoverzs3.png  

Arachnist

Sriean

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:09 pm
Thank you =D! I will put this to use! I'll go practice on people in the freebies board e.e!  
Sketchbooks [Get crits here! Open to everyone]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games