Reply The L Guild Forum
What to do when Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saiyoucho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:51 am
I was just thinking. What happens with the guild when we run out of L related things we haven't already talked about? >_>

Since the bastards killed L in the anime. (At least that is what they want us to believe.)

It couldn't just go on forever. Unless the guild get stretched out to all of Death Note too.

What do you guys think? =/  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:44 am
I think we'll jump that hurdle when it comes...but until it does, I'm just going to enjoy being in the guild.  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:43 pm
we'll just talk in the general discussion I guess!
*the hangout/other discussion thread above*
razz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:38 pm
No.....sorry to say but saiyoucho is right.....this guild will end soon,not to soon, i would say about 5 months till it is over and we will surely not last longer then a year or two(that is really streching it,... when there is nothing else to talk about.....unless when make it about all of Deathnote.....but then it would not be "the L Guild" and i think it would get far to annoying to just talk about all of deathnote in the "hangout" sticky...  

Battosaika

-o-Sakura-x-

Beloved Genius

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:40 pm
urm...NOOOOOO you spoiler jerk! D=<
I wasnt there yet!...x.x

gaaaaaah!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:45 pm
you don't HAVE to talk about death note in the hangout/other discussion thread...
sweatdrop

it could be about our lives!
hell... we could get to know each other better!
other than knowing we're L fans... >.<'''

xX_Elysium_Xx

Battosaika

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:36 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
you don't HAVE to talk about death note in the hangout/other discussion thread...
sweatdrop

it could be about our lives!
hell... we could get to know each other better!
other than knowing we're L fans... >.<'''

sorry i was not trying to be mean or anything, i was just saying what i thought but i also think that it would be hard to get to know 200+ people(and i am sure the guild will just bigger witch means more people witch means you have to get to know more people and so on) but that is just me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:17 pm
i could never get tired of talking about L, he's that awesome cool  

W3-Interrupt-This-Pr0gram

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:19 pm
We'll just have to make stuff up when there is nothing else we could talk about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:39 pm
I wouldn't worry too much - my friend and I have been talking about L for... almost nine months now - and we still haven't run out of topics. Sure, sometimes we repeat ourselves, and most of the times, other characters are included in the discussion - but even so - WE STILL HAVEN'T RUN OUT OF TOPICS.

If we ever do - well, then we have to make things up. Or take the same discussions again and try to find another aspect of it.

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

saiyoucho

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:18 am
sakura_ruby
urm...NOOOOOO you spoiler jerk! D=<
I wasnt there yet!...x.x

gaaaaaah!

You can't be serious.
There's even threads basically named "L dies" in this guild. You can't have missed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:33 pm
saiyoucho
I was just thinking. What happens with the guild when we run out of L related things we haven't already talked about? >_>

Since the bastards killed L in the anime. (At least that is what they want us to believe.)

It couldn't just go on forever. Unless the guild get stretched out to all of Death Note too.

What do you guys think? =/

*pats back* We'll burn that brigde whn we come to it 3nodding  

13Mizu-Chan13

Keyblades_R_Kool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:57 pm
Even if we do just run out of relevant topics we'll just keep repeating stuff we probably all love about him... and we'll find SOMETHING to say about him....
well probably start making fanfics about if there was a way he could live and it'll probably go on for a damned long time....
Long live L guild! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:18 pm
There will always be things to talk about with L.
There's always the L movie coming out. And L theories to discuss. And the neverending mystery of his past. And new people who want to know more about L.
I don't think I'd ever get bored with L.  

SCP-511

hatlesschild

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:29 pm
Well we could always turn him into this person who goes around Gaia.... Nah, forget it. That would soil the L name forever. sweatdrop

Edit: But I will never forget about L! In fact, I'll name my child L!  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff