Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:04 pm
Quote:

For the first few days I had him I always cuddled with him during the night, yeah? Had no dreams for about the first night, then I had a dream about a mountain of ice cream. Next night was a rotating cake. These dreams continued until one night I put him next to my pillow. The dreams stopped, and I had a few dreamless nights before my regular dreams started to come back.

Then after a bit I noticed that whenever I woke up he'd be on his face instead of on his side. So I'd feel bad and hold him for a bit. Then yesterday I was forced to go shopping so I put him on his side and when I came home he was in the same spot but on his face again. As long as he's in the same room as me he doesn't budge unless it's night and I go to sleep. At which point I always find him on his face when I wake up.

And then I feel bad because it looks like he's crying. And then if I put any sort of candy near him I'll start feeling bad, even guilty, if I want to put it away or eat it.

That's so bizzare, isn't it?! I'm really believing that it is haunted. I know L's not real, but it sure sounds like his ghost is haunting her plushie!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:20 pm
lol...
I have a Kira Plushie and when I sleep with it
I wake up and find him face down on the TOP of my bed...
I remember holding on to him... how'd he get up there?
*I usually don't get any dreams so... xD*
But on one night when I placed Kira on my desk...
I tried to sleep but when I opened my eyes and looked
and Kira in the darkness I was terrified! D;
the red eyes and the scythe is kinda scary...
so I took him from my desk and slept with him instead...
and I had a dream that a L cosplayer was being attacked by a Raito cosplayer with a giant cardboard death note... o.o'''

xX_Elysium_Xx

Tall-Trees-Falling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:05 pm
I actually think that's cool. O_O I don't have any theories on how it moves around or anything other than someone's messing with her.

I wish I had an L plushie  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:13 pm
~Chiaki_Miharu
I actually think that's cool. O_O I don't have any theories on how it moves around or anything other than someone's messing with her.

I wish I had an L plushie

I doubt anyone is messing with me. Mainly because I doubt anyone would want to try to lean over a queen-sized bed that is very noisy when it squeeks and I've been waking up before everyone else (there's two other peoples here, mom and dad). Also we got home before Dad when we went shopping and as of always I was the first one into the house and my room.

I still love my Lawly though. XD

Oh, they'd have to lean over because the only other way is blocked by my bookshelf that has random junk in it. wink I don't know exactly what's going on, but Roy and Charmander don't do that sort of stuff, just L.

I don't mind it though. I actually kind of like having a haunted L plushie. So long as I don't find him on his face because it looks like he's crying then and then I always feel guilty and horrible.  

Stephkotsu

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:35 pm
Hmm....That's kind of neat. ^_^ I wish my unfinished L doll was haunted by his ghost. ^_^ I'd rather have dreams of sweets than of meeting my brothers, or of being ignored by a very important friend whom I love as well, lol. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:50 pm
the kira ghost haunting my kira plushie? o.o'''
I'm kinda scared... but I'll sleep with it tonight...to make sure I get dreams...
xDD
I don't get them that much... it's pretty rare actually...
the only times when I had dreams is when my kira plushie is with me... ha..
why I have a kira plushie and not a L plushie?
because the kira plushie was cheaper! xDD

xX_Elysium_Xx

Accidental Affinity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:13 pm
Cool. I wish MY L plushie was haunted xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:30 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
why I have a kira plushie and not a L plushie?
because the kira plushie was cheaper! xDD

Such is the reason why I got my Roy Mustang when I only had $10 and then leeched money off of my father to get the $25 I needed for my adorable L plushie.

Though I'm not all that surprized that it's haunted. Our house has a ghost named "Chadd" and he recieves mail sometimes. He also abuses my friend that got be started on Gaia. Frankly, I'm a bit more afraid of Chadd because he likes making things fall onto the ground.

Such is the reason I tend to get attacked by random frozen veggies in the freezers. >.<

So it's just likely that I'm used to ghosts, but yes. I love my haunted Lawly. Who wouldn't... well... Someone that was afraid of ghosts wouldn't, but that's beside the point.  

Stephkotsu

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:32 pm
-sigh-
I wish I had a haunted L plushie...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:32 pm
maybe someone pokes it with a stick or something O_O  

shee_p

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:05 pm
shee_p
maybe someone pokes it with a stick or something O_O

Impossible. The doors are locked if no one is home. And I'm normally the last one to fall asleep and wake up.

Plus if you poke my Lawly with a stick I'll have to do the same to you. I'll use my amazing ninja-y powers and torment you... least until you stop tormenting my plushie. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:24 pm
Wow I wish I had a haunted L plushie...Or just the plushie...  

Awesome Akwardness

saiyoucho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:18 am
It's fun with haunted things. Spirits love to play around you know. x3
And if you find it in another place when u wake up you could have just moved in in your sleep without knowing.

Myself I'm great at doing stuff in my sleep. xD I once fell asleep next to my laptop and when I woke up it was folded together and turned off. xP

EDIT:
Blackrose Kaire I love your signature. =P  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:48 am
saiyoucho
It's fun with haunted things. Spirits love to play around you know. x3
And if you find it in another place when u wake up you could have just moved in in your sleep without knowing.

Myself I'm great at doing stuff in my sleep. xD I once fell asleep next to my laptop and when I woke up it was folded together and turned off. xP

EDIT:
Blackrose Kaire I love your signature. =P

Ah. And yet it still does it if I'm at the store? O.o;

I do move around in my sleep, but if I move around so much I end up waking up so I doubt that it's my doing. Heck, just turning onto my side nearly wakes me so I'm pretty aware that all this isn't my doing.

Chadd hasn't been around for awhile though, we think he followed Motenchu home or something.

I like the ghosts more than my father. Even though they like to attack me with random frozen veggies, cooking foil, and whatever else they decide to knock down. So far it hasn't been any the the knives... thank goodness. sweatdrop

I like my Lawly the best though. Even though I haven't found any random apples laying about as of late, mainly because I haven't gone outside in awhile. So it's also possible that my friends and I are being staulked by Ryuk. I'm fine with that, too... so long as it's not Rem.

No idea what all that has to do with my plushie, though. sweatdrop Other than the fact that I have to go to a boring family get together tonight and leave poor Lawly here with Roy, Bowser, Cyrus (charmander pillow), alot of random neopets and stuffed animals, my action figures, a dancing hamster, a monitor that wears a sombrero, and all the other stuff in my room. So I'm going to be feeling bad during the whole thing.

I wish I could take Lawly with me, but then I'd have to keep him away from the todler for who knows how long. And I'd rather not have my relatives believe that my Lawly is my present to Nems, either. He's my adorable haunted plushie. *is posessive and over protective*  

Stephkotsu

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:28 pm
omg... I had a freaky dream last night... @__@'''
I was holding onto my Kira Plushie and then when I fell asleep
Raito and L were handcuffed together and Misa was there too...
they were in the middle of the street... and... if you know Elfen Lied
then Lucy was there... and the cops were too...
Raito was moving closer to Lucy *which is BAD!*
and L is telling him to stop but then Raito took L
and put him right in front of him *like a shield*
and Lucy's vectors tore apart L!! OMG!!! DDDD;
and then Misa had the shinigami eyes and killed Lucy
and everyone that was there! omg... that was scary as f**k!!
I woke up crying! DDDDDD;

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces