Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:55 am
To the top... to the top... way up on top we stand, we shout, we play, we sing && in our music we pour our hearts out...
User Image User Image User Image

[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && the Guitars Strum ]]
Let the Music Clash

Can you guess what this rp is about?
Well, if you can't....
It's about two rival bands competing to be Top of the Charts. Which band will you be a part of?
User Image The band climbing ladders, and jumping over obstacles to reach the top and be the best?
User Image Or the defending band, the champs, who are ready to fight to keep their place on top?

[[User Image The Band's Bio's User Image]]

[[ Bonded Links ]]
User Image The new band, working it's way to the top. It's members all have differant pasts, differant personalities, but their tied together by friendship, and the music that makes them feel alive. While they work on their newest album, making every song as perfect as possible, they are keeping an eye on the Charts;; watching who rises, and who falls. Wether they become friends or true enemy's with their rival band is as uncertain as if pigs will ever fly.

-------------[[ IMPORANT NOTES ]];; 1. Both bands live near each other in Hollywood. 2. Every band member is in highschool, you decide what year. 3. Concerts and compettitions that each band is invited to are a great idea. 4. Bonded Links practices in an old warehouse somewhat deep in the local park, which is relativly large.

[[ Raining Chaos ]]
User Image Brought together by friendship, just as Bonded Links, their band everyone knows and has been number one countless times. With hits and singles that blow people away they are sure to keep their known spot as #1. But that was before the arrival of Bonded Links. What now?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:55 am
I am unwritten, can't read my mind. I'm undefined. I'm just begining, the pen is in my hand, ending unplanned.
User Image
[[ Rules! ]]
( Sorry, but you gotta have 'em )

1. You can fight, but no killing, obviously
2. No Spamming
3. Send all profiles through PMs to xEarthxEyesx. You can start when I post it and give you the okay. Sorry if I'm gone when you send it, but you still have to wait!
4. You HAVE to tell me if your going to leave for a while/forever
5. Use something like this for OOC;; {...} [...] (...)
6. No chat speak, EX.; I hve 2 go 2 the cafe w/ Charlie 2 tlk 2 someone.
7. Try not to log off while interacting with another person
8. Use "Scratched Records" as the PM subject
9. Romance allowed, even encouraged, but ABSOLUTLY no cybering
10. Tell me which band you want to be in when you send me your profile
11. Add a heart in the end of your PM so I know you read the rules.
12. I will be kind of what you call a narrartor. I (Well my character...) can say when compettitions come up, what the weathers like, what time it's getting to be. But I won't be like that often, just when it's needed. And when band compettitions are a good idea :]

[[ Profile Skeleton ]]

[size=9]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Character name[/b]:
[b]Age and Highschool year[/b]:
[b]Appearence[/b]:
[b]Position in band[/b]:
[b]Personatlity[/b]:
[b]Other (optional)[/b]:
[/size]

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:59 am
[[ Open Positions ]]

Positions for Bonded Links members;;
Lead Singer- notsofluffy (Kyashii)
Lead Guitarist- Daigo Himazaki (Vladimir)
Drums- xEarthsxEyesx (Amaya)
Bass- Vampslayer3 (Lex)
Rhythm/Backup Guitar- Cagalli146 (Yukino)
Keyboard-
Backup Singer-
Manager-
Fans-
(More can be added if needed)

Positions for Raining Chaos members;;
Lead Singer- Skwirt Gun Suicide (Adrien)
Lead Guitarist- KG8584 (Leon)
Drums- horsesnsoccer17 (Jami)
Bass-
Rhythm/Backup Guitar-
Keyboard-
Backup Singer-
Manager-
Fans-
(More can be added if needed)

[[ Accepted Profiles ]]
[[ Bonded Links ]]

Username: xEarthsxEyesx
Character name: Amaya Maxwell
Age and Highschool year: 16, Junior
Appearence: User Image
Position in band: Drummer
Personatlity: She is pretty much cool and collected. Although she has her hyper childish moments too. She is kind and understanding to people, especially people in trouble. She loves music. She only has a mother and she works hard to support her. To support her though, she works multiple jobs, and sometimes they are very interesting. They are middle class because her mom does also work. She works as a saleswoman, but has been in a selling slump. Oh, and of course she's great with beats and LOVES to bang her drumstick on anything that makes music.
Other (optional): She's had a bit of trouble in her past, but that you'll have to find out along the way.

Username: Daigo Himazaki
Character name: Vladimir Teritoffsky
Age and Highschool year: 17 Junior
Position in band: Lead Guitarist
Personatlity: Very friendly even though he may not look it. His english isn't very good, so he sometimes looks to other people in his band to help him with certain words in his vocab. Girls usually go crazy about his russian accent and athletically built body, but he really has his eyes on the drummer, Amaya Maxwell, although she doesn't seem to show much interest in him.
Other (optional): He loves his country with a passion and can be heard in his spare time play the russian folk song "Katalin".

Username: Cagalli146
Character name: Yukino Seres
Age and Highschool year: 17 - Junior
(Accept without the ears or tail!)
Position in band: Rhythm/Backup Guitar
Personatlity: She can be quite the spunky girl. Though as any other girl, she'll flirt. She is very ambitious and persistent. Though has a short amount of paitence for few and a short temper for others. Yukino can speak a bit of italian and part spanish or latin. She has the accent of a latin speaker, though she is also from the japan seas.

Username: notsofluffy
Character name: kyashii
Age and Highschool year: 16/junior
Position in band: lead singer
Personatlity: kyashii is very happy, and perky most of the time. she trys not to get sad, and can get to be a little bit of a drama queen when it comes to their band.

Username: Vampslayer3
Character name: Lex Charon
Age and Highschool year:17 Junior
Appearence: Lex
Position in band: Bass guitarist for Bonded Links
Personality: A joker almost all the time he is very sarcastic and loves to pull a grade A prank every once in a while, he loves to flirt with the girls in the band and loves to get into trouble, he usally does things like sneaking into clubs and bars
Other (optional): he really likes Kyashii and flirts with the other girls to make her jealous, and usually it doesnt work, so he just plays his role as friend

[[ Raining Chaos ]]

Username: Skwirt Gun Suicide
Character name: Adrien
Age and Highschool year: 16 :: sophmore
Appearence: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/Yippy-Skippy/0724.jpg
Position in band: lead singer for Raining Chaos
Personatlity: He's pretty nice but definitly has his b***h spells. Adrien gets along with most people but holds a grudge for all eternity ... so don't get on his bad side. OH! he likes to flirt .. .. you've been warned o.o
Other (optional): he's as straight as a rainbow, just so you know ^^;;

Username: horsesnsoccer17
Character name: Jami
Age and Highschool year: 17/ Junior
Appearance: User Image
Position in band: Drums
Personality: Smart, funny, flirty, talented.
Other (optional): Cute little puppy! http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n232/serbianhawtie/Snicklefritz200707/?action=view¤t=dawgi22.jpg

Username: KG8584
Character name: Leon
Age and Highschool year:17/ junior
Position in band: lead gutaiest, Fiddle
Personatlity: Leon likes to play rock songs like: Carry on my wayward son, Cherry Pie, Sharp Dress Man, Surrender, Mother and Free Bird. He also likes playing country song on his fiddle: Devil Went down to Geriga, and a few others. He like his gutair , Gipson SG, its red with a white neck and brass screews the turn the wires and brass strings.
Other (optional): he has been playing gutair for 10 years but never shown his tatel until a band postion open up and he tried for it and got the part.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:04 am
[[ News ]]

Just incase, I'll post any news right here! ^_^ For instance:
User Image If it's your birthday, PM me and I'll write: Happy Birthday __your username &/or real name_____ !
User Image If something important hads happened in your life and want it to be known PM me!
User Image And anything else about how the rp is going, whose left forever, who's started, will be right here so your well informed.
User Image Also I'll also inform you of anything that's happened to me that might slow the rp.
Well enjoy!

8/19/07;; Vampslayer3 has just joined Bonded Links. :] We need memers for Raining Chaos though!

8/3/07;; KG8584 has just joined for Raining Chaos! A band that needs some more members!
7/31/07;; notsofluffy has joined! ^^
7/28/07;; Skwirt Gun Suicide is going to be on vacation this week so she'll be on and off with her responses! AND Horsesnsoccer17 has just joined ^^ ALSO;; First band compettition in the rp announced! Join so that it can begin sooner!
7/27/07;; We're open! Skwirt Gun Suicide && Daigo Himazaki are the first to join the rp. :] And also, give it up for Cagalli146 :]

And were...
[[ Open!!! ]]

If you love music, or just want to be in this awesome role play, your, of course, welcome to. Enjoy yourself!!

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:25 am
[meep .. sent a profile ^^;;]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:30 am
[[ Great! =D Well I'll do my first post now ^^
And EDDITED: I wasn't paying too much attension, the post is way better now!
]]

Amaya sat in the warehouse Bonded Links usually practiced, tapping her foot irritably. She was early as usual, but was beginning to get pretty bored. It would be a half hour untill everyone or anyone would probably arrive, so she slung her head phones around her neck, looked through some songs and played her iPod, and walked outside to where the sounds and sights of Hollywood greeted her. Although, right now she was just in the local park, where her band had found the old warehouse. A perfect place where you can't get eavsdropped on, and great to hang out in.

She smiled at the beautiful day ahead of her and started for the pond some ways away from the warehouse.

She would be able to see when anyone from her band began arriving.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:50 am
User Image
Adrien sighed slightly as he walked down the busy sidewalk. No practice today... He was left with nothing to do. Adrien shoved his hands into his pockets with another louder sigh, drawing the eyes of a few passerbys. He winked at one and he mussed up his face in disgust. Adrien laughed, finally, some amusement. He laughed again, softer and walked past a large warehouse. He saw a girl outside it and paused, doing a double take. "i swear i know her ..." he muttered softly. He shook his head and continiued walking, merely flashing a quick smile at the girl before continuing on his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:56 am
Amaya, who wasn't really paying attension to anything but the music, saw Adrien flash her a quick smile. She flashed him a smile too by instinct, although right after she had, she knew he was her bands rival band, and one of her faults was being a stubborn compettitor. Whenever she saw someone smile at her, she would smile back. So instead her expression became simply unreadable, even though he probably wasn't looking any more. If someone was nice to her, she was just as sweet back, and maybe even more. It's just how she is.

She took the neccisary turn needed to reach the pond a bit too quickly, and found, to her delight, it was deserted. She picked a bench and sat on it, cross legged while she looked through her music, keeping an eye open for anyone coming down the path to the warehouse. Wether they be in her band, in anothers, or simply someone jogging in the park.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:59 am
Vladimir had his black "Flying V" Guitar strapped to his back and was walking in the direction of the warehouse that he and the rest of the Bonded Links band practiced. A smile seemed to creep across his face when he saw Amaya in the distance. He waved to her and began humming a little as he neared the place they practiced at.

Once he was there, he walked over to her and bowed a little. "Hello Amaya. We practice today, yes?" As usual, he butchered the english language, but you had to give him props on his effort to learn it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:03 am
Amaya looked up and smiled. "Heyy Vlad." she said waving as he came closer. "Yes, we're just waiting for everyone else to show up." she moved over on the bench, still cross legged however, so their was plenty of room for him to sit. "You don't need to bow, especially not to me. You know that." she said, her reply to the uneeded little bow. "So, anything new?" she asked, putting the iPod in her pocket, but not removing the headphones from around her neck.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:08 am
User Image

Adrien caught her returned smile and as soon as he did it hit him. She's from Bonded Links! he held back a little gasp nd turned to see if she was still there. No, she was out of sight so he just shrugged it off for now. Adrien walked down the sidewak, looking for anyone he knew .. but he didn't see anyone. So he just walked along in solitude.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:09 am
"I'm sorry, but it was...how you say...how I was raised." His thick russian accent was softer every time he spoke to Amaya. He then sat down next to her and looked at the people that were passing by. "Well, I've been practicing new song I heard on radio. I think it is called....Jordan. By this artist Buckethead, I think." HE said as he thought of how the song was played and smiled.  

Daigo Himazaki

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:15 am
"You don't need to say sorry... but I guess if you must. But, you should know, you don't need too. At least not to me." she smiled and thought of a song she might have heard recently called Jordan, by Buckethead. She knew who they were, now she just had to think... Jordan... Jordan... "Oh!" she said, realization in her voice, "I know who you mean." she nodded, "But I haven't heard the song, just a bit of it. Can you play what you practiced for me?" she asked curiously, removing the head phones from around her neck happily. She had woken up in a good mood this morning, and was hoping nothing would ruin her mood. A good/great song played by Vlad would make her mood even better.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff