Reply Anime/Manga
i'll never find it again T_T......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greed The Deadly Sin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:25 pm
ok so about 90% of the time i find new anime totally by accident xd i'm either on youtube or veoh and when i'm done watching my video i see a little anime opening video on the side and i say "hey this is pretty good! in fact that how i found tenjou tenge and maburaho

so anyway to the point. i was on veoh and i was watching random stuff and i come accross a new anime so i watched the first episode and it was pretty good. it was about some guy on vacation and he almost drowns in the ocean but some mermaid creature saves him and so on. then my computer froze gonk and the terrible part is...I DIDN'T BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE NAME OF IT!!!

so can anyone help me out? i know my description is vague but it would be nice for some help thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:00 pm
Try going to the videos you watched before it and see if you can find that show again >.< Sorry the only mermaid show I've heard of are The lil mermaid and the thirteenth year or something like that. Neither of them are actual mangas though >.< Sorry I'm no help sweatdrop

ddragongirl

Greed The Deadly Sin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:42 pm
it's not a manga it's an actual tv series  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:37 pm
mermaid melody? im not sure if tahts what it is since i think she did save a boi from drowning once, but ya  

BonkChan

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

-[[ Lubby__

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:35 am
<3 You're the one who has my heart..

..Was it an episode of Master Q? neutral

Hold it tight; never let it fall apart. <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:58 pm
Pichi pichi pitch maybe?