Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
to tell or keep secret

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rina2008

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:11 am
do you ever have secrets or thoughts about stuff that you wish you could tell somone, thats a stupid question isn't it. anyways, my whole life (17 years) i've never had somone to talk to. my mom says stuff like "i don't under stand why people would cut them selves" and stuff like, which i have, and so its like well im not gonna tell you cause you wont understand anyways, u just said so. i've though about talking to the pastor or other people from church but im afraid they'll tell my parents. my friends either don't understand, don't like the people i have a crush on, or they have enough of there own problems i don't want to burden them with mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:42 am
many ppl use the internet for communication.
just find somone on here you can talk to  

solonley

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:18 am
Rina2008
do you ever have secrets or thoughts about stuff that you wish you could tell somone, thats a stupid question isn't it. anyways, my whole life (17 years) i've never had somone to talk to. my mom says stuff like "i don't under stand why people would cut them selves" and stuff like, which i have, and so its like well im not gonna tell you cause you wont understand anyways, u just said so. i've though about talking to the pastor or other people from church but im afraid they'll tell my parents. my friends either don't understand, don't like the people i have a crush on, or they have enough of there own problems i don't want to burden them with mine.

Some people are just sucky.....but as she said ^^^^^ communication on the internet is good...kind of like now. It sucks when you want to tell them something but you can't because they don't want to understand cause its not normal, they're not use to it, or possibly afraid. stare Its just whatever.I guess we've all different issues.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:05 am
Keeping in secrets and feelings isn't fun.
There are plenty of people out there you can relate to,
you just have to find them.
If you look hard enough you'll be able to find someone you can confide in.  

zelduhhh

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:30 pm
What if some secrets are so bad that one no can relate to you nor are those secret suppose to be let out?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:47 pm
Vaknar21
What if some secrets are so bad that one no can relate to you nor are those secret suppose to be let out?
How do you know, no one can relate if its so bad your keeping secret, then how do you others aren't?  

Rellik San
Captain

Pandas eat Bamboo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:28 pm
Secrets arn't fun.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games