-o-Sakura-x-

Beloved Genius

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:46 pm
I think that they made L sooo mucg better in the manga...>w<
sometimes, he reminds me of a lil kid (a really cute and adorable one)
and other times of a really hot guy...>w< (yes L is freakin hot! =O)

So which is your fave?

L in the anime?
or L in the manga?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:44 pm
at least it's L...
so it doesn't matter to me! xD

xX_Elysium_Xx

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:52 pm
im fine with both  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:35 pm
L is L
I love him in both.
I really don't see a big change between the manga and the anime. Hmm..*shrugs* oh well  

Epic_Symphony

Accidental Affinity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:39 pm
I love him either way heart But I have to admit, he's a bit cuter in the manga. Just a little 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:29 pm
I do like L a little more in the manga because he does look a little more childish. I think the black and white look suits him better than full color.

I haven't heard the English voice actor for L yet, but I'm hoping I won't die of disappointment when I do.

BBJazztime

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:44 pm
I like him a tad better in the anime but only because I think his smile is even cuter in color, that and I watched a clip from the DN Anime and Raitou called L's cell and then he hears a ring tone and turns around and sees L standing there right by him and he's holding his cell by the cell charm and smiling, then he answers. ^o^ I thought it was really cute and it made me wanna hug him....Maybe I should make a tiny cell phone for my L doll, lol. I made L a tiny shirt and his arms are like as thick as maybe 4 toothpicks, perhaps more? and he's a little odd looking (and not done, he has no lower half, lol.) but he's still L and if I finish him by Friday he's coming to Alaska with me. =D ((I'll probably hug him while on the flight to Seattle because I hate flying))

@Seagull,

If you watch the English Dub trailer for the DN Anime, theres a part where L and Raitou are like I am Justice or somethin' like that, and then Raitou is like "Catch me" and then L says "If you can." listen for his If you can thing. Personally I like his Dub Voice but Im not too picky. ^^;; The only one I want to shank it the voice actor for Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:46 pm
well i have never seen the anime but i love L no matter what.  

Battosaika

Yaoi_Koi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:27 pm
All L! ^_^ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:54 am
Well, I'd have to say in manga, but when I can hear his voice in the anime, that makes him so damn hot ^.< So that's why in the anime

Mirmei

GoodbyexANDxSorry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:00 pm
I do prefer the manga when compared to the english dubbed version, but the japanese subbed version is the best L. I loved hearing his voice and they picked a great actor for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:26 am
I prefer manga!L for one reason: In the manga, L had those cute lines that Aizawa told him were cheesy. In the anime, these are randomly absent. I have no clue why, but for some reasons the lines that show how L cares about people's lives are taken out in the anime. It's a minor difference but still big enough I picked up on it, and for some reason it bugs me so...manga!L all the way.  

SilverZephyr

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:28 pm
Manga.
Enough said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:19 pm
i like L best in the manga. i notice that usually original or earlier version of anime is always better. just like how sub's better than dub. =]

the DN version in english really SUCKS!!!!! crying

sweet-latte

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:12 pm
I love both, but I like the manga L a bit better. Mainly because that whole foot massage thing creeped me out sweatdrop ....  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff