Submit

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:43 pm
So you guys know how i posted that i was gonna be offline for a bit because i was goin to have to go to jail.. Well.. smile My lawyer pulled a get of jail free card out his a**... He looked at the D.A. and said you owe me i dont want her to see that jail.. he said just look at her record its clean come on driving on a suspended you got to be kidding me look at her record she is a pastors daughter LOL.. apparently he used to be a pastor thats why he pulled that for me smile

So I'm feeling untouchable right know  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:02 am
foghorn_moonlight_goddess
So you guys know how i posted that i was gonna be offline for a bit because i was goin to have to go to jail.. Well.. smile My lawyer pulled a get of jail free card out his a**... He looked at the D.A. and said you owe me i dont want her to see that jail.. he said just look at her record its clean come on driving on a suspended you got to be kidding me look at her record she is a pastors daughter LOL.. apparently he used to be a pastor thats why he pulled that for me smile

*huggles tight* I'm so happy for you! Congratulations sweetie! ^__^ Thats wonderful news!  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:37 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
foghorn_moonlight_goddess

*huggles tight* I'm so happy for you! Congratulations sweetie! ^__^ Thats wonderful news!

yes, it is.. *hugs* back .. and might i say you look lovely this evening  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:49 pm
Oh thank you sweetie! How are you this evening? razz  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:54 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Oh thank you sweetie! How are you this evening? razz

I am well i bought Fable the Lost chapters for PC today *yeah* ive been playin that all day

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games