Reply Questing HQ
A Quest for Sohee and a Wind~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BakingPegasus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my quest thread! I loove Soquili, but I don't have the best luck in events. So I'm taking this situation into my own hands! >D

Enter if you DARE!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Sohee
Owner: [T]rails of [D]eath
Temper: Adrift
Breed: Ragnarok Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her eyes should be red. Her hair should be black with blue tints in it. Also, there should be a couple strands of yellow in the front of her hair. Her hair is very long and should reach the ground. But it should be kind of flowy instead of just hanging down. Since she's like a ghost, her skin should have tints of blue and purple to it. But also mainly be a normal skin color (not white!).
Reference image(s): Clothing reference. This picture is of a more evilish and realistic Sohee. This shouldn't be used for color reference or anything, just for the look of the kimono and the accessories. This is a really good reference for her outfit. Minus the patterns on the sleeve and collar and the position of the bow on her kimono. This picture is good for her hair. She has a little streak of yellow in her hair in the front.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Hair/clothing edits: She has a pole coming out of the sides of her head that have long pieces hanging from them. These should have some Japanese letters written on them. These should be redish pink and the poles should be gold. Also, the pieces should have an outline of gold around them. Check the picture of her at the top of this page for a good example of these colors. This picture shows these really well. Minus the wood look on the poles. Her hair is very long and reaches the ground. Also, it shouldn't just hang there. Some (just some) of it should be flowy. Check the hair reference picture for an example of this. She should be wearing a long kimono. This is a good picture for the basic look of the kimono. She has a bow near the collar of her kimono. The ends of the bow extend out and flow like her hair. I couldn't just find a picture of this, but I have a website that shows it. Here go and click on the walking option. This has a really good reference for outfit and color. Her kimono is pink with a little purple mixed in. The picture at the top of this post shows that color very well. Her sleeves are pink on the end (the same color as her skirt), then a darkish purple, then a lighter purple, and then the rest of the sleeves and the top part of her kimono (before it reaches the skirt part) should be a really light pinkish tan; like peach but pinker. Her kimono doesn't have the little fabric where the skirt and top connect like they usually have. Instead, they just connect. Her collar should be the same color as the ribbons that come out from the bow. Her bow should be a lighter shade of the ribbon and color.

280k/700k?  

BakingPegasus

BakingPegasus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:23 am
Funds

Aww, the moment of truth xDD Truth is, not much xP
But I might be willing to scrap up some things from my inventory to sell if I have to. <3

328k/700k?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:31 am
I made this nifty thing 8DD I want to keep it here for now since my siggy is all full~~

User Image  

BakingPegasus

BakingPegasus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:33 am
In the future...

In progess~

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Heavenly
Breed: Wind
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Reference image(s): This one is for the flowers. Only pay attention to the white one in the bottom left corner and to the purple one above the white one. I want the fur around his hooves to be longer and wilder like hers. This is the best reference for how curly I want his mane to be and how I want the braids to look.
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Hair/clothing edits (if any): If possible, I'd like both his legs to be down. Both his mane and tail are going to be edited. And boy are they big! xD I want his hair to be very long, flowy, and curly. Also there should be a few parts that are braided in his mane and tail. All the braids should be loose and not have any ties holding them in. There are two braids that come down on his neck. On one of these there's a little purple flower (see reference pictures). In his mane, there should be a pink ribbon near the end of his hair that ties it together very loosely. On this ribbon there should be a little purple flower (see reference pictures). There should also be another pink ribbon that wraps loosely around his tail. His tails is just as flowy, long, and curly as his mane and should touch the ground. At the end of his tail there should be another purple flower. Around his neck there should be a flower necklace. The necklace is made from tiny white flowers that have been tied at the stems. Right behind his ear should be a white flower (see reference pictures).

??/1.3mil

User Image

This Uni Soquili is based off a picture of a unicorn that I have on a music box. I've had this music box since I was a little kid, and I'd love to see her become a soquili. But right now she's on hold until I finish my other quests. At the moment she's behind Gerard and Sohee. But I might want her eventually, so I'm going to keep her form just in case~

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Temper: Lyrical
Breed: Uni
Description: The horn should have layers that alternate between the colors blue, green, yellow, pink, and purple (in that order, check reference image for shades). Her eyes should be blue with a little white heart in the pupil. Along her head and neck should be a line of hearts. They're mostly all the same size with a couple of smaller ones also. There should also be some that go around her horn and on her forehead slightly. They should be the same color as the horn. These hearts should also be near the fur on the bottom of her tail. Her body should be white with hints of blue, purple, and pink where the shading should be. Inside her ears should be a light purple/pink. The fur right by her hooves should be a little blend of all the colors on her horn and hearts. Her mane and hair should match the colors of the hearts. But the streaks of color shouldn't exactly match up to the color the the hearts. So don't put the blue streak by the blue heart. Meaning it'll end up with streaks of blue, green, yellow, pink, and , etc. The hooves should be pink.
Reference Image(s): Unicorn~ This picture is the real picture of the music box cover. Sketch This picture is a sketch of her someone made for me. I'm going to do one in color myself (ignore the little wing on the back).
Default accessory color(s)?: She doesn't have them.
Tag frame color: A gradiant of blue, green, yellow, pink, and purple.
Tag feather color: A mixture of blue and purple.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Her hair should be big and out of her face. A good example of this would be Lovey-Dovey. I don't want to copy her hair, but I would like it to be big and long like hers. Also, the hair should fall down to the ground and then loop around near her front hooves (Check reference picture). Around her neck should be a plain necklace with a big heart charm hanging from the center. The necklace should start out blue on the edges, then fade to green, then to purple, then to pink, and finally to yellow. The heart itself should be pink. The reference will provide a clear picture of this. Also, I want her horn to be bigger than the normal unis. Meaning both thicker and longer (Check reference picture).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:31 pm
Reserved~  

BakingPegasus

BakingPegasus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:31 pm
After swimming around in my brain, the ideas for my mare are almost complete. 8D

But I'm still searching for the perfect name for her...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:48 pm
ninja  

BakingPegasus

BakingPegasus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:01 am
I finally have decided on an idea!

I will be sticking to this one until I have her 8D

I'll be getting a reference up shortly~~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:38 am
Got my reference pictures up 3nodding I have a better sketch coming~  

BakingPegasus

Sawaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:40 am
Good Luck Trails!! heart She sounds like a beautiful idea. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:57 pm
Aww, thanks Sawaki! :'D  

BakingPegasus

BakingPegasus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:37 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:18 am
Aww! She'll be gorgous! I think since she's from a music , her name should be something musical ^_^ Tht would be so cute! And I love the personality, its very unique ^_^

Good luck! ^_^  

Chaifuzz

BakingPegasus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:23 am
Chaifuzz
Aww! She'll be gorgous! I think since she's from a music , her name should be something musical ^_^ Tht would be so cute! And I love the personality, its very unique ^_^

Good luck! ^_^

Thank you!

And that's exactly what I was thinking of name wise 3nodding I want it to be musical, but nothing too strange. So I'm just taking my time with it~  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff