Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime Gamers Anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vladimir Lugosi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:09 am
While I love anime, I'm also a life long gamer (been playing since the NES days... I think I was about five years old when that came out). Are any of you also gamers? If so, what is your system of choice and what games are you curently playing and looking forward to?

For myself, I'm a big console gamer and I currently own an XBox 360, PS2, GameCube and (for handheld) a Nintendo DS. As for video games, I'm playing The Darkness. I'm looking forward to Stranglehold, Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, Grand Theft Auto 4, Mass Effect and Smackdown vs. Raw 2008.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:20 am
eek
*is jealous*
N-Not a gamer... Though I would like to be!
My parents wouldn't even buy me a Game Boy SP!
scream scream

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:27 am
cube, PS2, GBA and my little bro lets me play his DS in exchange for me letting him play my PS2 ^__^ we need to get a wii in this house  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:40 pm
I've got a sega gen., game cube, sega saturn, ps2, nentendo ds light, psp, my nes broke. I'm saving for a wii and ps3. I have too many friends that have a x-box 360 to get one myself. I'm playing two many games to mention right now, though my favorite have to be increadible crisis. I'm looking forward to the re-release of FFVII.  

O-TO-KO-YO

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Whisperedphoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:34 pm
Xbox, PS2, NintendoDS, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, and do arcade oinball machiens count and two gamboys sps
KIngdom hearts 1&2 Final Fantasy 7 8 9 10 10-2 11 Legned of Dragoons Starocean Valkriye Profile 2 INuyasha Dynasty Warriors 3,4,5 Baulders GAate Jak and Dexterand idk the rest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:14 pm
I've got a PSP PS2 GBA and a GameCube

Really all I play are RPGs, I have played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, Star Ocean, and Xenosaga among others.

Currently I'm playing Tales of Eternia, Lumines (puzzle), and Valkryie Profile, and Tales of the World Radiant Mythology.  

Aileo

Premium Lunatic

11,225 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

MagusCaeruleus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:19 pm
I have an xbox 360, an xbox my brother modded, and a gamecube. Currently, I've been playing Naruto: Ultimate Ninja with my friend on his ps2, Enchanted Arms on the 360, and I'm always playing Oblivion. I'll also be keeping an eye out for Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Halo 3 and The Blue Dragon. Whenever they come out, I'd love to play Fable 2 and the Force Unleashed. I guess you could say the 360 is my main system, but they're all great. I played the early nintendo systems with my older brother, but I didn't become an active gamer until the n64, but yeah, anime and gaming are two of my great loves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:30 pm
Whatever system brings me the RPGs! I like Final Fantasy, Legends of Zelda, Elder Scrolls (Morrowind and Oblivion), etc. Final Fantasy 9 is my favorite RPG storyline ever. Tactics is good to (on PS1, not GB Advanced).  

Wolgang Kyubi

Tasha21

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:26 pm
Gamecube, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360. I really don't have a game that I'm playin' right now!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:48 pm
N64, playstation, PS2, Saturn, SNES, Wii  

docotten

Tabiosk

Sparkly Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:01 pm
I'm a gamer. I mostly play my DS Lite and PS2. Soon, I'm getting a wii system.

I mostly play action games where you fight and kill. Like GTO, TOmb Raider...and others. I've play a few Final Fantasy games. But I'm a big fan of Pokemon Games. Also Kingdom Hearts. I'll be a long time to wait for KH 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:58 pm
Hmmm.....

I have : PS2, PS3, Xbox360, Gameboy Advance, PSP and ofcourse PC.

I currently only play the PC and PSP when I travel but usually for animes in the car too watch on it.

The only game I play now and then is World of Warcraft on the PC at the moment.
I don't play that much as my social life goes first, wich means work and cleaning at home and my girlfriend.

But I do love my Bleach games on my PSP wich I tend too play now and then when I actually need too sleep xD  

Diabolist

RabidAnt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:14 pm
PS2, PSP, Gameboy Advance, N64, SNES, Dreamcast, and PC.

Pretty much PS2 devoted since I like the older RPGS, especially Xenogears.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:38 am
I'm happy to say that I myself am an anime gamer... Been one for... lessee... 8 years? I started when I was 10, that was when I started growing up from cartoons to anime ( not much in growing up, i know... smile ). I've been a gamer since I was 5, well... if you can count a gamer as someone who gets tantrums easily when he/she can't land that stupid jet fighter in top gun, or someone who smashed his controller when he/she can't get past a certain point at mario... ahh, the good old days...

More to the point, I thought that liking anime and being a gamer were hand-in-hand... this is definitely a new discovery for me..  

Verseus

Death__Emo__Hell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:49 pm
i have, PS2, PS1, Game Cube, GBAx2, GBASP, GBx3, NES, SNES, NES64  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items