Reply The L Guild Forum
Death Note Music ;o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter688

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:27 pm
Iunno if this has been posted before or anything, but here's some death note music. surprised

http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=death+note&match=0

You can get other anime music from there too, but that link brings you to death note songs. :3

Sorry if this has been posted before >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:12 pm
Very nice  

Battosaika

saiyoucho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:05 am
Sweet! Now I can finally get my hands on all anime songs that no person in the entire world seems to have.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:14 pm
I have 2 soundtracks if anyone wants to bug me to send it to them I'd be more then happy to. cool  

W3-Interrupt-This-Pr0gram

liszst

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:08 am
I got parts of my songs there, then I have the tribute for Last name soundtrack, DN movie soundtracks, Suga Shikao's songs, the soundtrack 1 and 2. D: I must get them in CD!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:17 pm
That site rocks.  

SCP-511

Mhia Aerith

Magnetic Explorer

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image "Nanjaro Hoi Hoi! Nya~!" -Kikumaru Eiji.

[xo-.death note.-ox]

User Image
I got mine from there too. It's really awesome. I like listening to it and also with L's Themes. <3
[xo-.mhia`aerith.-ox]
"Ore-sama no bigi ni yoina." -Atobe Keigo. User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:29 am
That's a good site for strictly anime music though I'm trying to find a place were I can get all the full soundtracks and not just some random stuff... I have the tribute CD cuz I got it with my Death Note [it's pretty!] but that's all I have at the moment...

You can download the Tribute CD from this French website as well, but it's the only Death Note CD they have [which made me sad since they have almost all the Bleach music known to man]:
http://worldmanga.unblog.fr/death-note/
If the French confuses you just click the "Télécharger" link after the list of songs.

This site had tons of anime and video game music though they only have the OP and ED Single and Movie Soundtrack for Death Note sadly: http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/d

And if anyone wants to send me things or links to places were I can get them, I will love you!

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:48 pm
Mhia Aerith
User Image
User Image "Nanjaro Hoi Hoi! Nya~!" -Kikumaru Eiji.

[xo-.death note.-ox]

User Image
I got mine from there too. It's really awesome. I like listening to it and also with L's Themes. <3
[xo-.mhia`aerith.-ox]
"Ore-sama no bigi ni yoina." -Atobe Keigo. User Image

User Image

Oh yeah! I got a really cool dance version of L's theme song. I love the Death Note soundtrack! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:06 am
Thank you for the link *nods*  

Koishii X

AnimeYouko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:22 am
whoot!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:28 am
Well, I have already gotten the three soundtracks for the anime, but I have never thought of going for the movies. I will sure take a look. ^^  

Racino Kasa

The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff