Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
hurt :( Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexysoccerpyro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:30 am
there are a couple asians at my school including me and we get picked on what should i do to stop it ?????  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:10 am
look for a weakness and exloret it with out being seen by the teachers. then use the teacher to get rid of them. example. if the are rednick just tell them how low their iq is, or they have to be gay to be able to where tight a** pants' just an expample. bully's are people who want to hurt people to make them selves better. so the moment you find their weakness use it against them. my secont option is to llok for some one tugher to scare the crap out of them. you goot be conving.

have the stronger people pick on them, then tell them either to submet to you or else be picked on. and you well make their lives more misrable. use the teachers to you're advantage. make the teachers think you're saint while you're enemy think you're the devil.

be sure you the stronger bully well help you out. beg them for help  

Angmar01

Levi53

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:52 am
i go threw the same thing every day emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:09 am
whoa everyone are friends with asians at my school..  

-Falling.Ice-

midnight v e n u s_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:38 pm
-Falling.Ice-
Me too, actually o__O  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:12 pm
Hehehehe, simple thing to do...just take out our razor(or anything sharp, pencils would work since it is school and all) then push it against their neck when they're coming behind you and say "YOU better F*** off you little B**** or else im gonna F***en kill you the next time i see you and don't come to ME! or anyother one of my fellow asians(say friends if they are)

there 3nodding simple thing that i could have solved like that*snap*  

Rekindled Spirit

lizzahh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:41 pm
:B
    hm, usually people don't mess with the asians at my school. but if they do we all gang up on them [;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:02 am
seriously getting adults involved never seems to help id just say whoop their a** lol  

AznTrix

blackhawk111

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:17 am
kick their butt  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:26 am
nothing, whats the point of doing something. just talk to your freinds about how annoying they are to get it out, but rude people are just gonna be that way, theres really no point of trying to get revenge or even telling a teacher...becuase more and likely the teachers hate them to 3nodding

or you could just punch him/her in the face =o that'd be kind of funny>.>but you wouldn't want to lose yourself dignity^^so don't.  

scareyhappy

Umaiki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:46 am
I'm like the only asian of my town...
at my work I'm the only asian
at school I'm the only asian
at the disco I was the only asian
But still everyone loves me XD
Cuz I'm the only asian.

But you can't do anything about it. if you get picked on..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:53 am
AznTrix
seriously getting adults involved never seems to help id just say whoop their a** lol

i gotta agree with you there, im from nevada a whole 3 azns in my whole high school. I used to get picked on till I punched a kid for it and then no one dicked around nemore...i say kick their a**  

shadycolors

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Kick their a**, kick their a**.. That won't help. rolleyes Because it's a lame way to solve picking in this situation. If they pick you, pick them back with the right words. If they start using their fists, THEN you can have the option to give them back what you think they deserve. It's the rules.

Just don't let yourself look weak and do nothing about it. It'll only show that they are superior to you.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:16 am
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Kick their a**, kick their a**.. That won't help. rolleyes Because it's a lame way to solve picking in this situation. If they pick you, pick them back with the right words. If they start using their fists, THEN you can have the option to give them back what you think they deserve. It's the rules.

Just don't let yourself look weak and do nothing about it. It'll only show that they are superior to you.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that means no crying turning you're back to them, yelling back words that makes no sense whats so ever, slapping. remember, first blood isnt as important as the last blood. take a hit and aim for their weakness. or hit them really good in the noise one time (makes sure you put goof force int it) and if he catches it knee him in the familly jewls. if he uses the other hand use you're other hand to hit him in the neick. "just not to much force, other rise you might kill him" if he hits you, dont lay on the ground, and fact dont even think off the pain. thats weakness  

Angmar01

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:15 pm
-Falling.Ice-

Same here.
Asians usually get along with others well because some have good humor.
But I used to go to a elementary school in TX where these black people would always make fun of me because I was asian.

But maybe yiu should get help from other kids?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff