Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
How much anime do YOU watch Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vladimir Lugosi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:41 am
I apologize if this is a repeat topic, but I'm curious to know, just how much anime do you all watch? Currently, I watch a series straight through about every two months For example, in May I watched the Count of Monte Cristo anime and later this month, I will be watching Azumanga Daioh. Usually, these marathons take about a week but I enjoy pacing things out between anime series'. So, how about you? How much do you watch? Do you have a viewing style you prefer?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:36 pm
I am the same way. I watch it all the way through non-stop. I hate the new ones that aren't completely released. They keep coming out with the next four episodes every month or so.  

Shadowback401

Wolgang Kyubi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:13 am
Same. I do two at a time though. One Short, one long. Currently, I'm on Naruto (ep. 162) and Great Teacher Onizuka (ep. 3). My favorites ever were Gundam Wing, Full Metal Alchemist, and Wolf's Reign.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:21 pm
I just wait patiently and then I watch a full series twice to kill time. I'm following the list of anime they've had since....forever.  

Vaknar21

MagusCaeruleus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:19 pm
I usually like to watch two or four anime episodes a day, but there was a time i burned through twenty episodes in day. That day i was introduced to bleach. Awesome show...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:14 pm
I don't think I turn it into a marathon of episodes or anything but it's rare that a miss an episode. smile  

SangoTajiya

Kelivan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:26 pm
~~~~[Peace and love]~~~~

at least 3 a day, unless I get hooked on a game like .hack//G.U. vol. 1&2, I played each of them 3 days strait without any other games, manga, or anime...

~~~~[will fade away...]~~~~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:03 pm
I watch two or three animes at the same time but If I could get a hold on a lot of animes, I'll definitely try to watch them all!!

Sometimes, I can't appreciated animes if I watched the episodes in succession....you know, you just seem to forget what happened....so if possible, I always try to slow things down!  

Karafer

Variability

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:47 pm
Not sure exactly but I tend to keep up with 1-3 anime's at a time, so 3 a week I guess?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:10 am
depends on what i've got on me. if i just bought/borrowed a new series, then probably 2 or 3 episodes a day before bed. otherwise i read about a manga every day or 2 also before bed. i haven't been reading as much as usual lately, but i think that's cuz i'm trying to fix my computer, and i'm obsessive  

rurouni_07

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:01 pm
Ok I have a really wierd way of watching anime.

I watch the 1st two eps. of every new anime that comes out each season no matter what.

I then follow up on the ones I like which tends to be cut down to two or three and the whole time on the side watch my bad 70-80 anime when I can on DVDs that I buy on a regular bases from conventions and Flea Markets.

My main source of anime enjoyment deals with the anime club at my school where I run anime nights once a week for the club and once a week for Crack Night in my dorm with close friends where I show anime crack. (Any anime or parody anime that deals with out of the wall plots and concepts).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:06 pm
i do about 4 hours a week, when not working and worrying about Life.
Claymore
Bleach  

Sinmodonly

jmaster876

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:22 pm
im kinda scattered i watch at least o series a month though  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:35 am
Well, If I don't do anything I'll watch anime episodes of the series I'm currently watching. It's more of a daily thing.
Like just recently I just finished watching Rozen Maiden Traumend and the OVA.

Tabiosk

Sparkly Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:55 am
I watch anime everyday.
I can get thur one season of something in like two or three days.
Once i'm done with one, I go find something else to watch
My anime wathcing activity for the past year had been like this:

Like Finished Host Club and moved onto Death Note
While waiting for Death Note eps got caught up on Tsubasa and One Piece

Started Code Geass and finished it

While waiting til summer for the last eps of Code Geass, stared Naruto Shuppen while waiting for new eps of One Piece

Finished Death Note and started Darker than Black and D. Gray man

Finished Season one of D. Gray Man and started season 2

While waiting for new eps of Naruto, One Piece and Darker than Black
Got Higurashi, xxxHolic and Wallflower and finished em

Now while waiting for new eps of Naruto, Darker than Black and D. Gray Man, Satrted season 2 of Higurashi and decided to catch up on Bleach

Also watched, Princess Princess, Kamisama Kazoku, Bartender and Nana

and every week I watch Meitantei Conan (Detective Conan AKA Case Closed) on the 24/7 Anime Network I get
I'm livivng in Japan now BTW...  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces