Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Snupin?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:54 pm
I personally love this pairing, it just seems so plausible. What do you all think about the dynamic? Since Remus is horrible at potions, Snape had to tutor him, and... the story goes on... It could be choppy because of the werewolf thing, but Snape is helping him with that, right? I always love fanfictions of it, though I've never read any in English. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:11 pm
I very much enjoy this pairing. We have so much in common, don't we?
Actually, I've always thought Severus had secret crushes on James, Sirius and Remus (not in love with them, but a "I'd love to hate them....but they're just so darn hot!" kind of thing.)
I think Severus is an excellent comforter for Remus while Sirius is in jail or after he dies. I think he would manipulate Remus into liking him....doing him......whatever. But I don't think love for them. Do you?  

Pearls of Dimond

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:46 pm
Oo, a Snupin thread! *claps excitedly*

This is an interesting pairing, though probably best done in AU if you want them to, y'know, like each other. =D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:48 pm
I must admit, Snupin isn't my favorite.
I've only ever read one fic...
But it WAS a damn good one.  

Whoop Rico 4

Cappucetto Rosso

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:46 pm
I LOVE Snupin. But only if it's set while Sirius is in Azkaban, or after he dies. I love the idea of Sirius and Severus' intense hatred for each other having something to do with Remus, and of Remus and Severus having a friendship, or more, during their Hogwarts days, which Remus has to keep hidden from the rest of the Marauders.

I tried to write a Snupin once. But I can never seem to get the dynamic between the two excactly right. Ah well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:08 am
Cappucetto Rosso
I LOVE Snupin. But only if it's set while Sirius is in Azkaban, or after he dies. I love the idea of Sirius and Severus' intense hatred for each other having something to do with Remus, and of Remus and Severus having a friendship, or more, during their Hogwarts days, which Remus has to keep hidden from the rest of the Marauders.

I tried to write a Snupin once. But I can never seem to get the dynamic between the two excactly right. Ah well.

They're a hard dynamic to balance. I have a much easier time playing Snape than I do playing Remus.  

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 pm
I never got really into this pairing, I'm not sure why.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:48 pm
Seems like a pretty good pairing, I'll have to check it out.  

Madam Hare

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:45 pm
I actually don't think it's too far-fetched or anything. In Snape's worst memory, Lupin didn't add to his torment [he didn't stop it either, I know]. I think if he hadn't almost killed Snape, things would've turned out differently. He definitely would've been a comfort to Lupin when Sirius went to jail. It could've even led to a 3some after Sirius got out-lots of potential there...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:56 am
Actually, Snupin's my favourite HP pairing. I like it in AU and usually when the fanfic's set after Sirius' death or in Marauders' Era. I'm a hopeless romantic, for I love the fluffiness between them whee (I know it just may be hard to imagine that)  

kira_miri

FriendlyFangirl88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:06 pm
I wrote a scene between Snape and Lupin in the story I had that never really went anywhere...I don't think I have it anywhere anymore eather...unless my friend Lenden saved it somewhere. It was very hard to avoid the Snupin...

I can totally see it being one of those things where they have feelings for eachother, they just never figured it out kind of tragic things...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:37 pm
I can see Sirius hating Snape, because Snape got to Remus first.

I'm still a suckler for sirius/remus,
but I can see Snupin happening.

Azrael jt

MinervaEvenstar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:10 am
Wolfstar is my favourite pairing. Puppies forever! But...I have to say that Snupin is almost as realistic as Wolfstar and - in its own way - just as hot. I like Snupin. In fact, I like all Marauders' era slash pairings as long as they don't include Wormtail. SiriusRemus simply holds a special place in my heart that no other ship can touch.  
Pairing Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games