Reply ~Pichi Talk~
Pichi manga Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many volumes have you read/own???
  1+
  I don't read the manga, I just watch the anime.
View Results

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:52 am
has anyone read the manga? I just love it!! Go Pink Hanamori-sensei!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:59 am
I LOVE THE ANIME AND MANGA I AM WAITING FOR THE 6th BOOK! I CANT WAIT! ONLY 1 MORE DAY!  

Haine_Ushio

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:11 pm
I know I'm a few days late, but.....

blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh Volume 6 is out!!!!!!! YAY!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:14 pm
I KNOW!!!!HOPEFULLY I WILL GET MINE TOMMROW!  

Haine_Ushio

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:32 pm
I want to read it ssssoooo badly, but I have no money to buy it with sad ........ cry ............ gonk .......... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:03 am
Usagi015
I want to read it ssssoooo badly, but I have no money to buy it with sad ........ cry ............ gonk .......... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
i've been think about takeing pics of each page then i could down load it photobucket and then place all the pics in a fourm somewhere that way whoever can't buy it can still read it (sorta)  

Kitsunimochi

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:50 am
blue jay20
Usagi015
i've been think about takeing pics of each page then i could down load it photobucket and then place all the pics in a fourm somewhere that way whoever can't buy it can still read it (sorta)

Really?? If you do....
crying blaugh crying blaugh crying THANK YOU!!!! crying blaugh crying blaugh crying

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:49 am
I love the manga so much more then the anime :3
Its absolutely gorgeous <3

I do like the anime too but with the manga its one continuous story line that isnt interupted with random episodes that really have nothing to do with the plot.

Aquora

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:15 pm
Yep, your right. Speaking of which, hope the english dub cames out soon. Hopefully not by 4kids, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:05 pm
Usagi015
Yep, your right. Speaking of which, hope the english dub cames out soon. Hopefully not by 4kids, though.

i know they make all the men sound full grown even if they only teens. and about takeing pics of the pages give me fedback
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p31/beau_bell/anime/mermaid melody/Picture055.jpg
too much light, not enough light? need to move the cammra little higher, little lower? do i need to make it clearer?
please let me know.  

Kitsunimochi

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:35 pm
blue jay20
Usagi015

i know they make all the men sound full grown even if they only teens. and about takeing pics of the pages give me fedback
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p31/beau_bell/anime/mermaid melody/Picture055.jpg
too much light, not enough light? need to move the cammra little higher, little lower? do i need to make it clearer?
please let me know.

i think you did a good job taking the photo blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:09 am
Usagi015
blue jay20
Usagi015

please let me know.

ya the thing is i had to take the photo 5 times before i liked it sweatdrop  

Kitsunimochi

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:15 pm
blue jay20
Usagi015
blue jay20
Usagi015

please let me know.

ya the thing is i had to take the photo 5 times before i liked it sweatdrop

That happens to me somtimes too 3nodding .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:38 pm
I got vol 6~
But I have to wait til october 30th before the 7th comes out  

Euphonyy

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:16 pm
mistuki full moon
I got vol 6~
But I have to wait til october 30th before the 7th comes out

that's when #7 comes out?? Man, that's the last volume too. I don't want it to end crying crying crying crying crying crying

~Pichi Talk~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff