Reply Serious Discussion
GUILD RAID!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:56 pm
okay so dig this fellow guild members... i was talkin to a freind and i heard you could join like fricken 8 guilds... and there was no guild raiding... so you knw what i say... lets change that.

This is how its gonna go down...PM if you wanna raid this guild

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=22507

so ya... make a mule and try and join the guild.... then when i feel i have enough people signed on then ill post the raid date and time on these forums and then we spam like mad that day and time.

I am completely and entirely serious about this... no vendettas its just i think this is pretty original and fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:20 pm
<33
Raid EFE instead ;D
Just.. follow the rules and only spam in the spam section.

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:46 am
okay... what in god's name is the point to raiding your own guild... do you understand the concept of accomplishment at all?

Ya see if we raid another guild... they all get pissed right off... we have a perfect excuse to make a ton of posts and get lotsa gold, and not only that... we just accomplished the first gaia guild raid.

plus spamming in the spam forums is so unfulfilling... nobody even cares... i dont care what happens in the spam forum and neither do you.... but if we went on someone elses RP forum and filled it with stuff like "the erotic adventures of me and your mom (your not aloud in)" then how freaken funny would that be?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:53 am
that wouldnt be that funny, for a few reasons
1 its just plain childish and no0b-ish
2 its alot of effort just to piss people off
3 the people we'd do it to would be pissed of and probubly retaliate by doing it back or something else
-wich would mean it be damn dificult to hold decent conversations..and be god damn anoying-
Interesting idea i supose...but it be better if gaia had a game wahir you can "raid things" like a capture the flag
*shrugs* just my opinion though.  

Keres DarkWolf

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:43 pm
<33
Agreed with twilight princess. It would be very frusterating for a person who worked hard on making a guild to have this happen to them. They would have to delete all of the posts and it wouldn't be funny, it would be saddening for them.

<33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:30 pm
My little input...

All in all, I think this is just a bad noob idea from a noob. Do you really think you wold be making history by doing this. No, you would be just a minor annoyance to that guild and possibly have this guild banned for condoning such conduct. This was an utterly ridiculous plan that would've gone up in smoke. How many people did you really think you could get to create whole new accounts just to do thid. Sounds like a lot of trouble for a little nothing. And no there is nothing original about this. There are plenty assholes who've tried this, and failed miserably. So be a dear and just chat normaly. No more ideas, it dosen't seem to be your department.

...Thank you and goodbye.

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:06 am
okay look

1. if i piss other people off then its worth my time.... theyre more than welcome to come and piss me off in fact i welcome healthy competition it makes life fun.
2. as for condoning such activities and the like iof youd taken the time to realize itd be sneaky then youd realize this guild didnt condon s**t all
3. calling someone a noob because they suggest an idea isnt a smart thing to do.... especially one you dont know
4. As for making history... at least im trying... what was the last great thing you did that people will remember?... ask this of yourself.... when you dont come up with anything then you can realize that trying isnt so very bad at all.
5. EVERYTHING is worth trying once... cowards back down from unascertained fears.

If you have any other questions why demeaning someone elses ideas without just cause is not a good thing to do feel free to ask away.

Ill try and be as pleasant as possible thanks you for your time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:20 am
<33
You do realize this a crime, not an accomplishment right? If someone works hard on a guild and puts all of their effort into is and someone goes and ruins it how it that acheiving?

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:02 pm
Oh my, seem someone who can't spell or type is trying to become a big hit.
:O

One word: Ignored surprised

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:34 pm

Why not think of something nice to do?
Spamming this guild is mean, if you ask me.

You really want to be known as notorious? D:
Actually, you wouldn't be known at all if you did this raid
since you wouldn't be able to take credit for anything.

Also, the guild you've chosen looks pretty small.
Even if a whole bunch of people did raid it, I doubt it would go down in history.

sunnyxdaze
Crew

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:13 am
And this my freind's is the difference between visionaries and slaves to society...

I really dont care anymore its bacome apparent that the people who posted are too good of people to do something like this... i can respect that...

Others (who shall remain nameless) are simply hindrances with nothing actually constructive to say....

Im not sure if ive said this in a post on this thread already but Anyone can say something is wrong it takes a real man to say something is right.

Someone can delete or move or just ignmore this thread if they want... but ya honestly just nevermind you guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:57 am
You know what Noltic? This idea isn't bad. I've been witness to epic raids, if not on Gaia, then on other sites. I wouldn't join because of the verify e-mail crap you need to post, and there is no one I know that has an e-mail address and isn't on Gaia. Apparently, the others posters to this topic should not have posted at all. They don't understand the point of a "raid". It's just a fun prank intending to cause a small amount of grief at the work to undo it. And I hardly think Someone would go guild-surfing for topics like this anyway, so there is no way this guild could be found out. Not only that, but this is an individual's idea, not a guild's idea. That means, even if someone had found this topic, the guild could not be held accountable. So stop looking down your polite, haughty noses and step back.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50