Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Serious Discussion
~Lucians Corner: Open to the public: Let there be Interwebz! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors
  1 misissippi... :B
View Results

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:33 pm
User Image

Welcome to Lucian's Corner, where literacy is a pleasure :]. This will be my official home thread for this guild. I created this place for mainly chat, and me to vent, talk, about my life. Not that I usually have anything negative to rant about, usually it's a good vent. c:

But whatever. Enjoy yourselfs in the thread, and the guild overall.

[Welcome] [About Me] [Rules] [Importent Events] [Quest] [Mah Peeps]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:35 pm
User Image

This is my life...

Ha Ha! Here is a little section about me.
Stuffness:
My day of birfness is September 11, I know, hard to believe but it is. I'm gonna be a Junior once high school starts back up {CHea upperclassmen in the house! :B}. I'm not much of an artist, my drawin skills {if an} is deplorable, but I am in the art club at my school. I am single. I lubbers candy. I have a sister who is ging off to college. She will be attending the University of Pennsylvania{Hot dayum! :B}. She is very smart, she graduated Rank 3 of her class of '07. I believe I have more friend online than off. I love to talk alot. Conversations are the best things in the world. I can talk about almost any topic, even if I have no clue. Sometime I play dumb even when I know{It's fun >>;}. I am more random with those I know. If I'm in a conversation, if you know what you're talking about or making a funny joke don't be afraid to jump in. I enjoy multiple conversations. I'm a hardcore gamer. I will play just about any game I see that has to do with shooting, stealth, creatures, fantasy, special powers, and blah blah blah. My favorite are first-personshooters. A few games I like are Metal Gear Solid, Psi Ops: The Mingate Conspiracy, Final Fantasy X, Castlevania, Soul Calibur, Shadow The Hedgehog, and alot more.

Pics of meh:Me and my smexiness :D

Gaia:
I have been on gaia for about three years. This account says different but my old accounts were banned for some supid reason. I have no problem geting back on my feet because my friends on gaia will help me. I am always donating to other gaians and my friends and helpig them out because I love them so much{<3}. I used to even donate for my friends{The ones I konw in real life}. And I love doing so, it brings me joy. I don't give in to sob stories, the urk me so{Dam beggers! D:}. But I am kind to those who deserve kidness and to those who are just great to be around.
My Old Account: Prii

School life:
I attend Benjamin E Mays High Scool{It roxxers my soxxers xP}. Majority Black, second Hispanic, like three or four whites{teachers noy included}. During school time I am not online as much as I want to be for obvious reasons. I'm pretty much you basic nerd. I like books and things{reading labels >>;}. I usually slack off but I always get my work done. But when I slack off too much, well you can guess where it goes from there. As I said before I'm in my schools art club, but I don't think there will be one this year because of some complications. The art consists mainly of what some would call "goth", but it's just an appearance people, we won't hurt you{Alot c:}. We like anime, rock, metal, art{Art club duh xP}, studded balts, weird clothing, and so on. I hang out with various social groups. I'm not popular or anything, I just hang out with folks. Nerds, goths, preps{Whom I hate, yet still hang :c}, and those basic weird kids you stay away from{I am one of them! O:}.

...This is my choice

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:37 pm
User Image

Order is the key...

Alright I am nice but I do like threads to be conducted in a certain manner D; . I know rules can be a pain, but I don't want to be completely without order. I really don't want to have to ignoor you.

[1.]Follow Gaia terms of service. (As always)
[2.]Follow the guild rules.
[4]Never question what happened to rule number 3. (Never! D<)
[5.]No advertising.
[6.]No begging for gold or items.
[7.]No excessive swearing. (For you bad mouths ;D)
[8.]Respect me because I will show the utmost respect for you, and I don't like being disrespected.
[9.]Respect the mods bacaues they made this place and they pwn you!(J/kin xP). But they can ban you, and I don't want to get banned with you beacsue you were in my thread.
[10.]Respect everyone else because I'm sure no one will disrespect you for no reason. No one like to be disrespectedd so be nice folks. c:
[11.]Literacy is a must. No chat speak outside of small jokes. I know peole make mistakes so don't fret about it. Things like brb, lol, stfu, gtfo--those are fine. Jokingly is okay, but don't overdo it.
[12.]Do not page stretch. It's annoying, and can cause issues with properly reading something.
[13.]No drama, rumors, or anything of that sort. If you are having an issue with someone infor a mod and let them handle it.
[14.]I can get clingy to alot of people so don't think I'm comming on to you or that I like like you, I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. (Or get mine hurt >>)

...to finding that damn lost battery

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:50 pm
User Image

If you want to know what's happening with me check here.

Life in general:

School life:
Nothing as of yet school hasn't started.

Gaia Life:
exclaim July 20, 2007 exclaim I was invited to this guild. And I have to say, I like it here.

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:21 pm
User Image

Jacked Up Cape Ab: [28-40K]
Swirl Glasses [7-8k]
Red Pimpin cane [H.R. Wesly]
Laurels(green ones) [8-9k]
Sacred Leaf [Gambino Hat Rack] [3875g]

s**t I'm probably not gonna get........ever >>
OMFG
Demonic Pitchfork
Demonic Pendent
Steel-Plated Ninja Band
All of these items I've had, on my old account D":

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:31 pm
User Image

Some people make me happy and some people just urk me. Here's where you find out who.

Whitelist:
Gotta get to know some people first. When I start chatting I'll add people.

Black List:
None yet. Lets keep it that way.
D;

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:48 pm
[Reserved]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:49 pm
[Reserved]  

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:19 am
-Open to the public-
Yay! :B

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:11 am
<33
Yay! I have read everything. ;D (Amazingly)
So what's up Lucian?

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:20 am
That is amazing. I guess I am...interesting! :D
I'm good. Just listening to music and browsing Gaia wit mah friends.
You?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:26 am
<33
Nothing much. I just went to hang out with a bunch of new friends ;P
Today was the last day of a summer program.
It was fun... but now I don't know what to do ^^;

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:30 am
Ha ha! I know how hat feels. Finishing up your day too fast. I do that alot during the summer. But I always find something to do or some show to watch. :B

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:48 am
<33
Yeah...
I was just about to do something really fun but I forgot. Grr

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:11 pm
Was it on the interwebz?

I'm sitting here eating cheese-itz. My friend on Gaia was eating some yesterday and so I got the hunger for some. They are delish! :B

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff