Jesus
  manipulative genius
  crazy ******** that drops BC Acid.
  all of the above.
View Results

Metamorphosis Lycanthropy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:02 am
Perhaps I'm alittle slow at this :B

But I was in this religion discussion thread not long ago. And I thought "Since jesus has been DISPROVED as son of pasta" *no s**t* *pasta instead of god because god does not exist.* This jesus guy was probably a manipulative liar to get this bullcorn religion so... wildfire active...

He almost sounds Charles Manson-esque, without the acid *since they didn't have Acid back then* and the helter-schelter

He almost sounds Mr. Crowley-esque, without the sacrifices.

He almost sounds David Karesh-esque, without the mass suicide.

He almost sounds Mason-esque, a true "religion" but with conspiracy theorists :B

What do they all have in common? They're cults, what did they have to do to be that way? get followers? and believe me, not all of them were friends and ******** buddies *refer to Charles Manson* they had to be lied to, manipulated, and brain washed to join these cults. Guarantee it.

Jesus lied that he was the Son of Pasta, Jesus "healed the blind" and "walked on water" and calmed the sea and BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Discuss

How much of a manipulative genius Jesus must have been
How much of a manipulative genius every cult-founder these I've compared Jesus too

How I'm "going to hell"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:17 pm
Jesus was a manipulative little p***k. He was all like "Lawl, you're going to believe in me!"

You're going to hell too!? Apparently it's pretty warm there.

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:12 pm
[.Julie Booly.]
Jesus was a manipulative little p***k. He was all like "Lawl, you're going to believe in me!"

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

I love hell
and satan is a doll. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:23 am
[.Julie Booly.]

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

I love hell

I know! Just the other day he gave me fifty dollars!
User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

Cannibal Joe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:48 pm
I don't think he was a minipulative Genius. People were just stupid back then, just do a few parlor tricks and BAM! Got yourself a few people who would cut a part of their d**k off for you. Plus I do think cursing a Fig Tree for not giving him fruit was pretty awesome. If I could curse a fruit tree like that, I so would.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:58 pm
I beleive Jesus existed but i dont beleive he was some holy being
lol do u know how many jesus' their were in that time period?? uhdreds of thousands ><  

Veinlash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:46 pm
[.Julie Booly.]
[.Julie Booly.]

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

I love hell

I know! Just the other day he gave me fifty dollars!
User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

Really...?
You
lucky
dog...
I'm broke.. xd ha. oh wells.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:47 pm
Cannibal Joe
I don't think he was a minipulative Genius. People were just stupid back then, just do a few parlor tricks and BAM! Got yourself a few people who would cut a part of their d**k off for you. Plus I do think cursing a Fig Tree for not giving him fruit was pretty awesome. If I could curse a fruit tree like that, I so would.

I think cursing a fig tree is REALLY stretching it...
and yeah, people were stupid back then, and obviously still are, if they're still following a religion based upon a hack.  

XaltxrockX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:38 am
Hmmm... What makes Jesus so special? I bet if one of us went back and time and started to say, "I am a holy being, Believe in me." They would either follow us or Burn us for 'going against the Holy being.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:56 pm
The funny thing is, the guys who killed him were just doing what the FBI did to the waco guys: Christianity (and this is probably true for most religions) was just a cult formed by warping the religious teachings that predated it. It's why I've always wondered why people get so bent out of shape about cults today, it's really what they're in now.  

Anti_Halifax

Yukio-Vil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:43 am
hehehe, I don't think he was as much the genius as the disciples were.
I'll accept that Luke wrote the book of Luke
and that Matthew wrote the book of Matthew
etc.
BUT, they were all friends, so why couldn't they have just made the whole thing up, I mean, they were near each other, they were jewish (so they knew the prophecies) and created the best fiction story ever.
So naturally, because they wrote it in such a way that there's NO physical evidence whatsoever, and the stressing of "faith", naturally that 95% of the human populace that has no brain whatsoever ate it up like it was a 8-course dinner.

ayund thayut, ma frayunds ish ma cawnshpeerasee teoray  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:15 am
Back in the time of Jesus, a lot of people claimed that they were the messiah. To claim it was nothing new, creative, or ingenius. Every crackpot on the street corner claimed the same thing. So, Jesus wasn't the manipulitive b*****d, it was the church.

But, there really isn't that much conclusive evidence to support that Jesus actually existed. Well...except the bible and we all know what kind of crazy stories are in there.  

Gabrielle Proctor

God Save The Vampires

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:59 pm
I always giggle when people say they're "jesus freaks". I tell them, "Are you on drugs?" Sounds very cultish. I barely believe Jesus existed.

I always joke about how I'm "going to hell". I say that I might bribe the devil into letting me stay in a nice hotel down there.

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games