My Creepy Dream! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO-Buggie-Oo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:53 am
this is how it started....
one day i was hungy so i threw a big block of cheese into a pot.
I put it on the stove and was melting it. Then i relized i dident
have any nacho's! But then a hampster poped out of the stove
and i used him as a nacho!

Moral of the story: Hampsters Taste Good With Cheese

did you have a creepy dream?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:12 pm
<33
Omg, I did have a freaky dream last night and I remember everything perfectly clear. So I was going to middle school for some reason and I was taking a bus except it went in a different direction then it usually does. So I got off the bus when I saw a school and I went in. There was this huge water slide and all of these girls were going down it in a raft and I became friends with this guy who had short brown hair. He said he'd try to help me find my way to my school and the other people were so nice to me and I remember saying, "I wish people at my school were this nice." So me and this guy try finding my school but then we get lost and we go into these two boy's house. It was really fun and we were playing around and then I was like, "Oh no! School starts right now!" So I ran out with all of them to the school and we actually found it.
Then later, I remember my mom gave me some really good advice and I started crying. I was like, "I love you so much mom." and how much I needed her advice. Then, this may sound funny but I said, "Too bad that this is a dream and you won't remember giving me that advice and I probably won't remember it." Then I forced myself to wake up.

It's weird. I've had a few dreams where I tell myself and other people that it is a dream and I try to force myself awake but sometimes it doesn't work and sometimes it does.

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:15 pm
<33
Iactually remember a lot more but it's hard to explain and it would take up too much room ^^
Oh and the water slide, I remember actually feeling the water. How creepy is that?

<33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:46 am
ok i had a weird dream a few days ago
I was standing in a white void of nothingness(there was a floor but no texture to prove it) and then all of a sudden, I sat down. Then a few seconds later, a T.V. floats down, and a nintendo wii floats down and they connected. Then a wii remote landed in my hand and I started playing the wii.(If your wondering what the game was, it was Mario Party 8 ) It was really creepy because when I got up, I had the urge to play on the nintendo wii. Then I did and was happy biggrin
For me, that was just random eek  

razerblade88

oO-Buggie-Oo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:53 am
i also had i creepy dream where i was in the show zatch bell
and i saw Folgore, i started dancing with him o_O  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:03 pm
<33
I realized how sad that dream made me. When I was little my mom would always be nice and she usually had time to talk when she got home from work at 9. But now, I always try to talk to her but she ignores me and doesn't have time. I was so sad in my dream because I knew it was just a dream and I cried because I knew it would never happen in real life.

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

flor del corazon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:02 am
omg! here's something REALLY creepy. i was talking to my friend one day and we were talking about how i dream every night and he doesn't dream at all. and so i said "dreams suck. you can have mine." and so i went do bed that night and i DIDN'T dream!! which is really scary because i ALWAYS have dreams. and so then i was talking to my friend again and he said he WAS dreaming that night. and he NEVER dreams. so now i will live the rest of my life without dreams cause i accidentally gave them all away. i was KIDDING when i said he could have them!! i miss dreaming. i want it back. ><  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:58 pm

Last night, my cousin's husband said that I was talking in my sleep.
But I woke up, and I hadn't remembered even dreaming.

It wasn't until the afternoon that I remembered. o____O;

The part I remembered was this:

I had adopted a baby girl and I had apparently named her Jennifer,
but I had wanted to change it.

I left her on the floor in a car-seat, and I went to go talk to my brother.
When I was in my brother's room, two snakes appeared.

{ My brother actually shot a Garden snake with his BB gun the other day && We caught it. }

I quickly dashed out of the room to go grab the baby,
but she was gone.
This big, but short, snake appeared and it had eaten Jennifer. u________u;

I was so upset and I was totally bawling.
Then I went and grabbed a large stick and killed all the snakes. sweatdrop

My brother then found a way to reverse time? xDD
And I placed the baby on the table this time.. so she wasn't eaten. :]

sunnyxdaze
Crew

wolvesaber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:34 pm
I don't usually have nightmares, but when I do I get so scared that I wake up. This actually bothers me because I try to figure out what my dreams mean; I'll realize that I'm dreaming and try to stay asleep, but either I'll wake up or the dream changes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:45 pm
two creepy things have happenedL

Once I thought I had woken up but I hadn't- although my room was still dark, and I was still laying on my back on my bed. I dreamed that my bed was rocking back and forth really fast and started falling-then I woke and realized that it was a dream.
Another time I woke up so fast that the paralysis that comes with sleep had not completely worn off, so my whole body was tingling and I couldn't move for a few seconds  

wolvesaber

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:29 am
I have a lot of weird dreams.
The other day I had a dream that I was sleeping w/my fiance and he was cuddling me and it felt so real but I knew it wasn't and that made me sad... I WANT HIM HOME NOW!!!!

Then when my baby was 1st born I had a dream that we were caught in a drive-by shooting and someone shot at him and I wanted to yell so loud and cry but my throat clamped up and I couldn't.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:31 pm
#1. I once dreamt there were three people hung from my balcony and rotting away.

#2. I once dreamt that there were evil ghosts lingering in the hall way.

#3. I once dreamt I was covered in hundreds of spiders, biting me.

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100

ctn old

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:56 am
Dont get me started on creepy dreams

I had this one a few weeks back, when I started Year 10 at my high school and there were some new girls who come to our school for Performing Arts every Friday:

I was outside, it was lunchtime, and I went and sat on a bench with my best mates Jamie and Levi.
The new girls were just standing around, like they usually do, gossiping.
Suddenly, all three of them flew up into the air and 2 huge different coloured wings ripped out of their backs. (Like Dizzy's from Guilty gear > http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s50/akumagrl13/guilty gear isuka/Dizzy/239275.gif] Id been playing it all night before bed XD)
Then, they began to fly in a huge circle and a huge light blinded us.
Next thing we knew we were all locked up in cages hanging from...well...no-where. Everything was white and there were no objects or anything.

Next thing I knew I awoke in a cold sweat 0.o

~Chris~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:55 pm
    Okay so I had one last night. I was riding on a seahorse to the land of Oz and it was like a pop up story book and on the left side of the page there was a creepy dark forest, like the one in Beauty and the beast, on the right it was all happy and colorful and that area was called Salem [I guess it's because I've been reading the Crucible, about the Salem witch trials].
    Anyway then when I got there Oz was in really bad shape so I went to the palace/temple or whatever and inside was all beautiful and grand. There were these jewels that were missing which made Oz all crappy looking but then Princess Peach comes with one of the missing jewels, a ruby heart. Then she sits on the thrown and then the Wicked Witch of the East comes and is like all, "Oh the jewels!" and then she goes away to find the other jewels, which is a staff thing, like the one in Sailor moon.
    Then Princess peach and I go talk to the townspeople and they talked about how The wicked witch of the east, Elphaba, used to be good and all that. And I apparently have been to Oz before. Oh and we also ran into Glinda, the good and we asked her for help. But she couldn't help us and we had to find the jewels by ourselves and that's when I woke up.
    It was a really awesome dream x]

P!NKIE

Chaotic Vibe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:46 pm
I remember I had a dream where I thought I was in Hyrule...and I was trying to beat that Water Temple boss, but it started choking me, threw me under the water and I started 'dying' [Loosing hearts]

Then I woke up all stiff and stuff..my step-brother was like how I was 'muttering nonsense' in my sleep >>;

Guess kuz I was having a kinda mini-Zelda marathon before I went to bed xD

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces