Submit

Lawl.
  Aha xD She hurts.
  -Click here for kitties-
View Results

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:13 am
Aha yep. I was checking the requests yesterday and there was a person asking to join to show that not all Christians are assholes. I really had no problem with this because I have a few friends that are Christian and they are the best people in the world. But I declined because this is an Atheist guild.

I came on later on yesterday and I had a PM from the same person asking why I didn't accept them. I simply said "We know that not all Christians are arrogant it's just that this is an Atheist guild"

They came back with "Well I think that you should be more specific on who is allowed to join your guild"

... confused I said "... Uhmm, it's an ATHEIST guild, I'm thinking that should be specific enough..."

-I think she did a fine job at proving that she isn't a dillhole [/sarcasm]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:52 am
does the word ATHEIST mean anything to her?
I don't think there are ANY acceptions to the guild, and you showed that 3nodding

KITTIES!!!!!! ^____^

mew! mew! meeew!!!  

Metamorphosis Lycanthropy

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:46 pm
Yeah, apparently the first thing you see in BIG BOLD LETTERS is just to attract attention xp
If someone wants to prove something, go to the GD, though you may be ignored.
Isn't assuming all atheists stereotype somewhat self-contradictory?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:29 pm
maybe she didnt read the whole front page cause im pretty sure it said this guild is for atheists and agnostics ><  

Veinlash

Metals_Gospel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:33 pm
ethier way... didnt she have to search for the guild to add the request.... maybe she was not all there.... >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:08 pm
I think she had all the right to to join this guild, as long as she kept an open mind. I'm all for alternate points of view.  

Levis Pennae

Dapper Citizen

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:53 pm
I'm the Vice Captain of the Anti-Emo Guild, I learned a long time ago that it's ALWAYS a good idea to let some Emo kids into the guild every once in a while, when they aren't complete dumb ******** they actually give us some good debate. When they are dumb ******** we rip them a new hole.

This girl seemed nice enough, and wanted to join with an open mind to our point of view. I'm all for it if Christians would like to join this guild, for one thing this guild has literally NO debates, none at all. That's why the other atheist guild, Gaia Atheists United, is so much more active, and popular: it's not just a bunch of people whining about God not existing, it's intelligent people who debate and really know what they are talking about. Right now, I think we don't look that legitimate, our guild has some wildly intelligent people but it doesnt really show it too well; most of the threads comprise of this:
"Blah, blah, blah, some christian kid, blah, blah, blah. Lol fr33dum of sp33ch?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:55 am
Levis Pennae
I think she had all the right to to join this guild, as long as she kept an open mind. I'm all for alternate points of view.

Eh, I am glad that she wasnt accepted.
I know that not all christians are bad either
but I gurantee you there would have come a time when
she would have been like the christians we all love to hate because
that is what she choose to be when she decided to become christian.
I think, honestly, that she wanted to join this guild to show that not all christians are assholes if you conform to them and I say F***k that.

I say good call.

This is an Atheist guild and it should remain so.
You can can get alternate points of view just by walking outside...trust me they are everywhere and I like the fact that this is one of the few places that you dont have to worry about being persecuted. 3nodding  

shikonmaiden07

shikonmaiden07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:06 am
[Hollow Point]
I'm the Vice Captain of the Anti-Emo Guild, I learned a long time ago that it's ALWAYS a good idea to let some Emo kids into the guild every once in a while, when they aren't complete dumb ******** they actually give us some good debate. When they are dumb ******** we rip them a new hole.

This girl seemed nice enough, and wanted to join with an open mind to our point of view. I'm all for it if Christians would like to join this guild, for one thing this guild has literally NO debates, none at all. That's why the other atheist guild, Gaia Atheists United, is so much more active, and popular: it's not just a bunch of people whining about God not existing, it's intelligent people who debate and really know what they are talking about. Right now, I think we don't look that legitimate, our guild has some wildly intelligent people but it doesnt really show it too well; most of the threads comprise of this:
"Blah, blah, blah, some christian kid, blah, blah, blah. Lol fr33dum of sp33ch?"

I think that it is up to the guild owner who to let in and who to keep out. mkay? Im not trying to be stereotypical but 9 out of 10 are openminded...if not less. Well it seems to me that this guild is good for expressing similar beliefs and having an understanding on these views. I dont think every guild has to have a debate to be interesting. Some people are tired of debating at the end of the day and just want to log on and relax with other likeminded people.

Always having a debate is like constantly watching a soap opera. Who wants to watch or take part in that when they have to witness or go through it constantly. I know I dont.

Honestly we shouldnt care what others think about this guild. I know it means something to have more people to join but I think this guild should just be itself and not be in some competion with another ATHEIST guild. I mean we are all coming from the same place so why does one have to be better than the other. Honestly I dont see the point.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:26 pm
Honestly, I dont see the point of that post. Opinions were wanted, so I gave mine, and I'd really like you to ease up off my back about it. Oh yeah? And some people DO want debates, if you don't want to debate after your hard ******** day, then stay away from the thread. It's that simple.

My point was that there is a reason why this guild is dying slowly, day by day. It's not like "they are better than us, therefore we have to change" it's that they are more active than us and have more to show for it. I'm saying maybe if we got some serious discussion going rather than a bunch of threads of the SAME content.

Yeah, it's a great place to relax and make friends, but most of the threads are ******** stale. I mean debates arent the only thing that we can do, I mean at least get some ******** threads about s**t OTHER than "Lol I h8 christians, they r dumbz, amirite?"

Yeah, it's an atheist guild, yeah it's for atheists but does that mean we can't have discussion and members of another belief? To me the point of being in this guild is to discuss my beliefs with others of the same belief, but I also joined this guild so that I could discuss my beliefs in a civil manner with people of different beliefs.

Our guild puts such a huge spotlight on the BAD aspects of Christianity, we use such huge stereotypes of how big of assholes these people are, and this girl wanted to put to rest some of these, she wanted to show us she isn't a total ******** a*****e. Being an Atheist does not give any of us the right to be an a*****e, and calling her a dillhole for trying to have a discussion with us, for trying to prove that she isn't a total d**k is ******** up in a big way, brothers. If anything we should be trying to prove to her that we arent ******** assholes.  

[Hollow Point]

shikonmaiden07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:16 am
[Hollow Point]
Honestly, I dont see the point of that post. Opinions were wanted, so I gave mine, and I'd really like you to ease up off my back about it. Oh yeah? And some people DO want debates, if you don't want to debate after your hard ******** day, then stay away from the thread. It's that simple.

My point was that there is a reason why this guild is dying slowly, day by day. It's not like "they are better than us, therefore we have to change" it's that they are more active than us and have more to show for it. I'm saying maybe if we got some serious discussion going rather than a bunch of threads of the SAME content.

Yeah, it's a great place to relax and make friends, but most of the threads are ******** stale. I mean debates arent the only thing that we can do, I mean at least get some ******** threads about s**t OTHER than "Lol I h8 christians, they r dumbz, amirite?"

Yeah, it's an atheist guild, yeah it's for atheists but does that mean we can't have discussion and members of another belief? To me the point of being in this guild is to discuss my beliefs with others of the same belief, but I also joined this guild so that I could discuss my beliefs in a civil manner with people of different beliefs.

Our guild puts such a huge spotlight on the BAD aspects of Christianity, we use such huge stereotypes of how big of assholes these people are, and this girl wanted to put to rest some of these, she wanted to show us she isn't a total ******** a*****e. Being an Atheist does not give any of us the right to be an a*****e, and calling her a dillhole for trying to have a discussion with us, for trying to prove that she isn't a total d**k is ******** up in a big way, brothers. If anything we should be trying to prove to her that we arent ******** assholes.

Yeah I see your point.
Whenever I hear the word christian it automaticly puts me in a mood cause they have put me through alot of s**t that only some can imagine so yeah I have some animosity towards them. It was just a post of opinion as well and I wasnt on your back, im not here to start s**t. I understand debate but I dont start ones of that kind. No need to get your feathers ruffled.
What kind of other debates did you have in mind?
Im sure you get tired of the whinny "i hate christians" threads from seeing that you are part of an anti-emo guild. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:47 pm
Well, I think you girls can stop debating for a debate, since you just had one right here. Seriously, I might debate about your debating about debates.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Unsolicited Sex

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:05 pm
It seems the only debate we have is debating over a possibility of debating with other.. erm... 'non-beilevers'

I think that she/he should have been accepted. If they bothered to send in an 'application' they're probably not an idiot.

And I've always seen a guild is a group of people who share similar ideas who are friends. You aren't going to pick a friend or deny a friendship just because they believe in something different? Whatever, your choice ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:45 pm
Wow,

Thats funny that there have been two more comments on this.

We werent debating.

My last post was trying to stop all that.

This is kinda stupid. xp  

shikonmaiden07

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:11 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Well, I think you girls can stop debating for a debate, since you just had one right here. Seriously, I might debate about your debating about debates.
There is a whole lot I could say to you, but I'm debating if it's worth getting banned over.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff