Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
TO Amsterdam!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milk and
  Oreos
  Ceral
  Coffee
  Butter?
View Results

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:00 pm
So the day after tomorrow I'm going to Amsterdam! I'm going to be there for ten days and I'm just so excited!
Because I never really go anywhere... ever...
Even though earlier today my friends made me watch Hostel... I was kinda freaked out . gonk
I'm like the easiest person to scare.
OH well

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:18 pm
Wow, really? o: Like, for a vacation or a club or what? That's awesome. <3 I always thought it would be fun to go there. Have a good time and tell us about it! Oh, and take pretty pictures, not that you necessarily have to post them. Just that pictures are important. XD

Are you? (: Haha. I've never seen the movie, but I know it's s'posed to be scary. The best horror flick I saw recently was The Descent, which isn't too frightening because it can't happen to you unless you're into exploring caverns. In Tennessee, of all places, too. d;

I don't scare easy, so I just end up laughing half the time. XD;

Destry

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:39 pm

I’m going for this people to people sports Ambassador thingy. There's a tournament I was invited to.

Soccer + Amsterdam = <3

It’s actually not a very scary movie; it’s just graphic, very graphic. D;

I'll take a lot of pictures, I might post a few; just none with my ugly mug in them.
=]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:42 pm
I like the airport there. When you're there look for the really shiny floor. If you see in after 12 hours of no sleep watching in flight movies it is VERY entertaining. Also, the Sbarro there is really good :3 and the muffins. Although, I actually ate my food while I was sleeping, so I don't really remember how good it was.  

Shialu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:33 am
Have fun. ;D  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items