Projekt Revolution

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alex vengeance

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:22 pm
Anyone going?I am,the show on August twentyforth.It seems to be really good,HIM is on and so is MCR.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:41 pm
Bluh. That is all I feel about it.

While some of the bands presented are decent, I wouldn't go out of my way to attend.
Plus, I wonder why no one at Projekt records has brought up any legal issues regarding the name.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

alex vengeance

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:24 pm
I agree with you.I am only going to see a few bands that are in my interest.
And,that is what I am wondering.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:52 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Plus, I wonder why no one at Projekt records has brought up any legal issues regarding the name.

The tour is extremely well funded.

I suspect that Projekt Records brought the legal issues to the tour's attention, and the tour's financiers settled the matter out of court.  

GilAskan
Crew

xawexxsugaxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:56 am
i went on august 15th and it was amazing...i only really went for my chem and linkin park but i saw tbs and him too and everyone was so good it was like the best day ever!!!!...linkin park was the best  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:40 pm
I got dragged there last minute when two of my friends put me on this huge guilt trip to go since they couldnt go unless there was three or more people blah blah.

Anyways, I have to admit it was pretty great, I mainly went there only for Placebo and Mindless Self Indulgence and maybe a bit of Julian K but all the other bands were pretty good in their own right.

Of course, when Placebo went played on the main stage there was maybe some dull clapping and the occasional girl screaming over Brian Molko but when MCR hit stage the crowd went insane.

I hate MCR but I'll make this painfully clear. They have a great live show, like Alice Cooper and Kiss did in the 70's, but as for musical talent they pretty much sucked a**.

Same goes for Linkin Park, who's set started when I was about to leave.

Oh and I got a autograph of the lead singer of Saosin, which I guess was cool? Again, not really my thing.

I wanted to meet Little Jimmy Urine cool

Cockroach Waltz

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:48 pm
alex vengeance
Anyone going?I am,the show on August twentyforth.It seems to be really good,HIM is on and so is MCR.

...I had a thread about this neutral

Anyway I went and had an amazing time. MSI almost put on a better show than MCR. And HIM was terrible, I was so sad.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:40 am
OMG!!! i went and Gerad Way ripped his pant and he was SO funny!!! rofl  

MisS -PaRaNOiD- PiXiE

Music - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas