Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Pirate Master(no not the show) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join and do you think it is a good Idea?
  yes I will join and its a great Idea
  no and no
  pole whore
View Results

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:55 pm
Setting:two ships,one pirates the other royal partys of welth and popularity,what will happen,who will die,you find out on Pirate Master!!

Rules:
1.I am the goddess of this rp listen to me
2.This is a simi to lit rp please dont use*ball* for actions but do use"chat" to speek and dont forget to use((*)),{{*}},[
  • ],or some thing like that for OCC
    3.Pm me the profiles subjected "Jack and his jar of dirt"
    4.Fallow the normal rpg rules
    5.No chat speek
    6.No cybering
    7.No powerplying or godmoding
    8.keep the romance to a pg-14 and volioce to a pg-17
    9.I can add more rules if i wish

Profile setup:

Username:
    Name:
    Pirate or Royalty:
    Background sad how you got on the ship)
    App:
    Weponds sad max 4)
    Skills sad skippering,sailing,swimming stuff like that) (max 5)
    Other:

Profiles:

Username:Midnight_Inuzuka
    Name:Midnight
    Pirate or Royalty razz irate
    Background:she was born on the ship
    App sad but black hair)User Image
    Weponds:twin guns,swords,and a dagger in her boot
    Skills:cooking,fishing,sailing,swimming
    Other:She is also good at swordsmanship

Titrin
    Username: Titrin
    Name: Titrin
    Pirate or Royalty: Pirate
    Background:He was trianed for the military but was dishonorably discharged b/c of a royalty flute, He now dispises royalty but is still an honorable person at heart, but rather enigmatic
    App: User Image
    Weponds:two one-handed swords, and a nigh-infinite stash of throwing knives
    Skills: skilled at all thing needed to run a ship save steering, great swimmer, and excellent hand-to-hand fighter
    Other: Prefers to lurk in the shadows and has a habit for listening on conversations, but is very good at it making him hard to catch doing it.

horselvr1010
    Username: horselvr1010
    Name: Rayne
    Pirate or Royalty: Royalty
    Background: As a girl, she was raised in a rich family. She was held back because she was a woman. So she snuck into the army as a boy. When they finally found out that she was a woman, she was too valuable as a warrior and a sailor to let go. So they keep her a secret sort of. No one really knows of her, except her ship.
    App: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Wepons: A cutlass, two silver pistols, and many hidden daggers
    Skills: Can read and write, rope splitting, and swimming
    Other: Has many cuts and scars and a colorful past, but doesn't wish to talk about it.

• PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:31 pm
    Two ships:
    blue pearl sad royal)
    Red barron sad Pirate)Midnight 1st mate  

TheGothicPunk666

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:33 pm
    Midnight wonders around the ship looking for the run."where is it.OY Found it!"Midnight picked it up and smiled and she drank some"thats the good stuff right there."  
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:03 pm
    Midnight_Inuzuka
    Midnight wonders around the ship looking for the run."where is it.OY Found it!"Midnight picked it up and smiled and she drank some"thats the good stuff right there."
    "Why is the rum always gone, ey?" Titrin says stepping out of the shadow of the mast." How are you first mate?" He asks trying to show his respects.  

Titrin

Titrin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:10 pm
    Titirn walked the deck watching the horizon for the royla navy, he choose this duty but he didn't knwo why, so since he was bored he pulled out a knife and desided to tossit from hand to hand alternating which side he caught,blade and handle.He yawns looking out to the sunset, "As red and the blood shed form innocence." He say chanting, and ancient hymn.  
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:22 pm
    midnight rolled her eyes"dont be like that."Midnight tossed him some rum"take a swig of this and you'll lossen up."Midnight sat in a chair and sighed.  

TheGothicPunk666

Titrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:26 am
    Midnight_Inuzuka
    midnight rolled her eyes"dont be like that."Midnight tossed him some rum"take a swig of this and you'll lossen up."Midnight sat in a chair and sighed.
    "Thank you kindly." He says taking a couple swigs the replacing the container in the hold. Titirn was still cautious though He didn't want the royal navy to find them out here if they did he knew what would happen.  
    PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:55 am
    Midnight looked at him then rolled her eyes"let the sail out and prepare to sail!"Midnight said to the crew members."one come up to her and wispers in her ear"we munieing?"Midnight just nodded and as we left the captin was on shore and Midnight just waved her hat.  

TheGothicPunk666

Titrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:53 am
    Midnight_Inuzuka
    Midnight looked at him then rolled her eyes"let the sail out and prepare to sail!"Midnight said to the crew members."one come up to her and wispers in her ear"we munieing?"Midnight just nodded and as we left the captin was on shore and Midnight just waved her hat.
    Titinr jumps to the roppes and skillfully hoists himself up the rigging, He unties on of the sail restrants, and allows that part of the said down, while ato[p the yard he was greeted by one of his fellow crewmen,"Are ya new, ladie?" The old sailer asks with an irish acsent,"Ay, I am, an you be?" Titirn replies holdinf a steady footing atop the yard," Call me Bones."The old man says,"Nice to meet you , what be your name."He asks stillwith a strong acsent,"Titrin, a pleasure i'm sure."He says shaking the man's hand, at thsi display that man looked at titirn puzzled,"You ain't been a pirate long hav' ye ladie?" He ask,"No."Titinr shakes his head." That explains the gesture. A word to the wise." The old man begins to whisper,"Don't act so proper aboard this ship, it'll get you into trouble."Says the old man , then he jumps to the shrouds and hads back down the the deck, while Titrin stays atop the yard to ponder what just happened.  
    PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:51 am
    Midnight looked at Bones"bones you givving our new meber a proper welcome?"Midnight then looked at a crew meber just sitting there not doing his job and said"if ye stays like that you'll be kellhaled.((kell haulling is when the person is tryed to a rope and lowered below the boat and if they dont drawnd the barnical's will kill em.))  

TheGothicPunk666

Titrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:17 am
    Midnight_Inuzuka
    Midnight looked at Bones"bones you givving our new meber a proper welcome?"Midnight then looked at a crew meber just sitting there not doing his job and said"if ye stays like that you'll be kellhaled.((kell haulling is when the person is tryed to a rope and lowered below the boat and if they dont drawnd the barnical's will kill em.))

"Oy, First Mate, the main sale and riggins are ready when you are." Titirn shouts grabbing a rope and shimmying down to the deck.( i apologize but i'm not on for long but i'll be on after maybe 5 for a long time.)  
    PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:20 am
    ((ok))Midnight yelled back "its capten now man."  

TheGothicPunk666

Titrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:26 pm
    Midnight_Inuzuka
    ((ok))Midnight yelled back "its capten now man."
    "Ay, Ay captm' "Titirn says walking over to her,"What's next?" HE asks looking for something to do.  
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:44 am
    Midnight smiled"relaxe."Midnight took the wheel as a other crew member came up"Capt were are we going the men want to know."Midnight eyed him then smiled"Tortuga."The crew yelled in agrement and sorta started to party.  

TheGothicPunk666

Titrin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:51 am
    Midnight_Inuzuka
    Midnight smiled"relaxe."Midnight took the wheel as a other crew member came up"Capt were are we going the men want to know."Midnight eyed him then smiled"Tortuga."The crew yelled in agrement and sorta started to party.
    While the other men Partied, Titrin headed up the shrouds to the yard, His prefered spot, he sat down and whatched as the sun finally disappeared over the horizon, He lit his lanturn and waited for the next order, if it came before he fell asleep.  
    Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff