Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
another question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:19 am
apparently, at Target, there's an exclusive Panic! DVD, not the box set one, but one from NothingRhymesWithCircus... does anyone know anything about how to obtain it/anything about it? i've been searching all morning but i can't find it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:44 am
I haven't heard anything about it... and I searched target.com but also didn't find anything. So... I don't know sweatdrop  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:56 pm
I got this exclusive Fueled By Ramen DVD when I bought my Cobra Starship album at target. It had a live performance of "Lying" on it from the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour. It was REALLY good qaulity.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:33 pm
oh yeah? i watched that on youtube, that's where i first heard of it... i already have the cobra starship cd... but i want it! ha ha but thank you  

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:20 pm
Yeah, I think you can get the FBR DVD when you purchase the Cute Is What We Aim For album, too, if I'm not mistaken. I don't know if they are still doing that or not. O.o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:57 pm
I don't think so, I bought the Cute Is What We Aim For cd a few weeks ago from Target and I didn't get anything.  

estrellitaXO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:16 pm
Hmm? Really? I don't think you can get it anymore, then. Because I found out about the DVD on the Cute Is What We Aim For website. Really, just that clip of Panic! At The Disco on the DVD was the only reason why I bought the Cobra Starship CD.

Cute Is What We Aim For Website
02.06.07 | Fueled By Ramen DVD
Fueled By Ramen's new limited edition DVD is available now exclusively at Target! On copies of the latest albums from Cobra Starship, Cute Is What We Aim For and Gym Class Heroes, you can find the Love Songs And Beyond DVD.

Well, Febuary was quite a while ago. o.o

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff