Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Does anyone notice that alot of people have the L hairstyle? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love L?
  YES!!!!!!!! (LET'S GO FIND HIM AND EAT SWEETS TOGETHER!!!)
  No...(O.o --> RAWR!!!! *attacks with pitch fork* How did you get into this guild?)
View Results

Astrea Orion Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:00 pm
I call it the L hair, because it looks L-ish. Does anyone notice that? I have it too! whee L is the man!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:26 am
Schweet, if I ever see anyone with the L hairdo, I'm going to glomp them... and then they'll be seen running for their life biggrin
xd I love the poll, I swear if anybody chooses that second option, I'm kicking them the ******** out of my guild scream  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

saiyoucho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:50 am
Like they say. Pics or it didn't happen. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:47 am
saiyoucho
Like they say. Pics or it didn't happen. wink

rofl Totally GD-worthy response!  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Vlad Draculesti

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:54 pm
Ever since i cut my hair short my hair has been like his too. I find it cool cause I dress like him already and have his mannerism. *eats sugar cub*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:12 pm
gonk Aw! The power of the piccie prevails. My camera broke last week... T~T  

Astrea Orion Weasley

Captain_De_La_Roses

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:45 pm
A lot of people have the L-hair.I did notice.I dont have it because i happened to like the Goth-Lolilita hair style.my parents would kill me if I got it in real life. crying but I feel bad for you. Your camera broke.thats very sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:55 pm
Captain_De_La_Roses
A lot of people have the L-hair.I did notice.I dont have it because i happened to like the Goth-Lolilita hair style.my parents would kill me if I got it in real life. crying but I feel bad for you. Your camera broke.thats very sad.

Silly! I mean in real life! ~^.^~  

Astrea Orion Weasley

AnimeYouko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:01 pm
L hair all the way! heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:06 am
(^0_0^)
if you go to my account you'll see 3 Dream DeathNote avis
they BOTH have the L hair! sweatdrop
it's kinda hard to make L since gaia doesn't have the eyes for him.
The "L hair" looks a bit more like Yagami Raito than L since his hair doesn't stick up as much...  

Ninjafan160

Captain_De_La_Roses

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:28 am
Chiharu Murakami
Captain_De_La_Roses

Silly! I mean in real life! ~^.^~

oopsie!!!sry..........yea i did notice.its kind of odd on some people.L looks the best in it still.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:08 pm
I've never seen anybody with an L-cut.
gonk

I picked no on your poll to mess with your minds.
ninja

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

P y r O C l a s T

Wheezing Gawker

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:38 pm
L's hair is long, shaggy, and unmanaged. He doesn't keep particular care of his appearance, so he doesn't do anything major with his hair.

Of course a lot people are going to inadvertently copy him. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:25 pm
For those of you who think I meant on Gaia...NO!!! I meant people have it in real life. *still trying to get her mom to get her a new camera*  

Astrea Orion Weasley

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:39 pm
TT___TT I don't have it. I'm being forced to keep my hair long, lol. *is about ready to take the machettie (sp?) out of the garage and chop her hair off with it*

I hate my hair longish. Co-kun says girls look better with long hair, but some look better with short. (That was his answer when I asked if I would be uncute with shorter hair, lol.) Short hair is easier to manage and my mom is "punishing" me for giving myself bangs, so I can't go to a salon to fix them at all, lol. Well I'm letting them grow out anyways because I want them to be a certain length so I can dye them a different color and then cut my hair to the same length. Anyone, if you work with my mom in either the USA section OR The Canada section, could you please convince her to let me cut my hair? lol (Then I can style it like L's, and if it's still too long then I'll style it some other odd way.)  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff