Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
long lost song from Brendon's teen years?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:09 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpqGASBJFhY

does anyone know where i can download that song? or what song it is, even???

EDIT: ha ha i found it, if anyone wants it, because it's amazing. Brendon is amazing in general. He worte this when he was 14. Search "first try by brendon urie" on google and click one of the buzznet results, you can download it free from there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:06 pm
I have the song downloaded. It's on my iPod. I got it off this one site...I used to have it in my favorites but I don't anymore. I'm sorry, I'll continue looking for it.

The song is known as "First Try" on the internet. It got it's name from a girl on YouTube who uploaded the song, and then labeled it as "First Try" because she didnt know if the song was going to properly upload or not. I've actually spoken with this girl over YouTube comments, so I know this for a fact that it's not actually called "First Try." The actual title of the song is unknown.

It's also unconfirmed that the vocalist in the song is actually Brendon Urie. I'm guessing it is, because it sounds just like him, and he has said that he used to write songs when he was young, but it has not been confirmed by him that this specific song is by him.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:04 am
I'll just rip it from youtube xp

I'd be surprised if it turns out that it's not him though. It really sounds like him. Except he sings even better now! I wonder if he has more songs floating around the internet...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:14 am
yeah, thanks. i found it for my iPod. yeah, i'd be surprised if it wasn't him, too, because it sounds so much lik him, except a *bit* younger, a little bit higher.  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Suuruna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:39 am
360 Share or Limewire has it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:16 am
OMG thank you soooo much for finding this!!  

X0Euphoria0X

Bilvy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:10 pm
Hm, yeah, as the others have said before, it is called Firt Try on the internet...
I heard that it wasn't him who actually wrote the song though, he just sang and played it.
confused
But I'm really not sure about that.
I downloaded the song off of Limewire.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:47 am
his voice sounds different, but has an edge to it pirate  

tanyjames

xo__FRAGiLE OBSESSiON

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:00 pm
I love his voice even when I first heard this song. I don't know why but this song is suddenly my favorite. I just love the lyrics so much! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:47 am
That's not Brendon. I don't remember the guy's name, but people figured out it wasn't him.
I'm too lazy to go back in the P!ATD lj comm to find who it is.  

omfgitsbrooke

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:54 am
omfgitsbrooke
That's not Brendon. I don't remember the guy's name, but people figured out it wasn't him.
I'm too lazy to go back in the P!ATD lj comm to find who it is.

Whaaattt? Please, if that's not him...
I want to know for sure! gonk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:58 pm
mmm.....maybe she is right. maybe its not brendon... eek  

tanyjames

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items