Submit

?
  :)
  :(
  :|
View Results

Zayalin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:49 am
Plot: This RP has alot to do with Romance, but secretive. The point is to try and fall in love, but with the right person. There are many creatures out there that pretend to be who they're not. some arent even infact human. Though, they are good at pretending. Along the way, you meat friends and come across many obsticles. Maybe some killing is at hand. But there is always room for more characters, more fakers, more true loves. You wana join?

Setting: (to start in) Boarding school.

Role play ages 13-20 please unless you're a parent,but then you must include a character of the age range.

Rules:

simple.

no god motting
no automatic deaths
no more then 3 characters a person (easy to fallow then)
HAVE FUN!
easy hm?

Character:

Name:
Appearance:
History: (can also be secret)
anything special:
Form(s): (you human, creature, you true love, or fake love?)

my character is in my profile. im human. or my sig. I apologize for bad spelling or typos. i abosulty hate lap top key boards.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:21 pm
((This is my pro if you wish to accept me))
Name: Deserei Lapis
Appearance: User Image
History: Dessy is just a sweet young woman looking for true love after her parents death but every time she thinks she finds it ends up being fake love and they just break her heart
anything special: very shy and timid but will lik you more if she gets to you and she loves to sing dance (mostly ballet)play her violin piano or flute and she loves to read write and draw
Form(s): human true love  

Edina Elric

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:26 pm
This sounds good, I'll join if ya don't mind ^^

Name: Raven
Appearance:User Image
History: Secret
Anything Special: Appears human mostly has 2 alter egos, Angelic & Demonic (I'll post appearance of each at first transformation respectively during RP)
Form(s): creature, true lover  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:57 pm
Name: Ellie Sein
Appearance: User Image
History: Secret
Anything Special: Ellie often lets her emotions out through music and singing. She writes a lot of songs on the piano and sings silently with the notes she plays. She doesn't like being around a lot of people, but she hates being alone. She's usually quiet, and for that she's called emo by others, but if she's around friends, she can be loud and funny.
Form: True love  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:08 pm
--Raven was sitting in his dorm staring into space, he wondered if it was such a good idea, trying to lead a normal life. He felt as hough he was being caged up, but it was probably for the best that he did. After all what could he do otherwise? he snapped out of his trance and looked around at his Punk and Metal posters. The dorm was comfortable, the temperature was well controlled. He still couldn't believe he'd managed to get in to such a well financed Boarding School--

"I guess it could be worse..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:17 pm
Ellie was laying on the floor of her room. She had just finished unpacking all of her things. She sighed and jumped back up, rearranging her music and her art. She had some pretty emo posters hung up next to her same style of artwork. Ellie glanced at the drawer she hid her razor blades in and sighed. She restrained herself and put her hand around her scarred wrist. "I won't do it anymore," she tried telling herself.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:26 pm
--Raven started flicking through his enormous CD collection, there was some pretty Emo stuff in here. Raven was quite an emotional person, he hated people stereotyping emos and goths, just because he didn't slit his wrists or self harm didnt mean he wasn't emo. Eventually he pulled out an album and stuck it on, he flicked to one of his favourite songs, it was just the drum and bass backing, he pulled out his guitar and plugged it in and counted down the silence before the start--

##Our time has ended, I feel it's only just begun,
And I'm frustrated, I can't believe you're not the one.
My ears are bleeding, her voice resides inside my head,
And now I'm choking, release this noose around my kneck.

Will I just fall to pieces?
Or am I alright?
To iron out my creases,
You must lacerate me till they're gone.

These are my final words to you,
I know you're listening can you hear me?
The time has come to say goodbye,
These are my final words, to you.

The clock is ticking, my heart is bursting through my chest,
And now i'm crying, the tears are pouring off my face,
The chair is creaking, Her voice resides inside my head,
And now it's over, you put this noose around my neck.

Will I just fall to pieces?
Or am I alright?
To iron out my creases,
You must lacerate me till they're gone.

These are my final words to you,
I know you're listening can you hear me?
The time has come to say goodbye,
These are my final words, to you.

Heaven, Where is my angel i need her now.
Heaven, Where is my angel i need her now, holding me, tonight.

((Song: "Her Voice Resides" by Bullet For My Valentine))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:32 pm
Ellie heard some music playing through the walls. She walked out her door and stopped at the door across the hall from her, where it seemed to be coming from. She knocked quietly on the door, twisting her hair uncomfortably.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:35 pm
--Raven stopped, picked up a remote and stopped the CD, he walked to the door, brushing his long red hair out of his eyes, he opened the door--

"Hi, sorry was the music too loud?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:40 pm
"No, actually, it was fine. Was that you playing the guitar?" She asked, spotting his guitar on his bed over his shoulder.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:43 pm
"Uh yeah, I do that in my spare time, when I have any" he said, a tinge of a blush appearing in his face, "I'm not great I know, I accidentally miss a flat note now and again"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:45 pm
"I thought you sounded pretty good actually," she said shyly.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:53 pm
"Thanks" he said smiling, the blush becoming a tad more obvious, "I'm Raven, by the way" he said extending his hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:54 pm
"I'm Ellie," she said, returning the smile--something she did rarely--and shaking his hand.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:08 pm
"Awesome" Raven answered, "Erm would you like to come in, or are you busy or what?" He asked clumsily and feeling kinda awkward.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff