Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Re-arranging lyrics is fun :D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say it with meh! <3
  Chocolate!
  PUDDING!
  Panic! harlot option
View Results

Kitsunekins

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:45 pm
"When I say shotgun chocolate you say wedding pudding!"
I dun't know why, but one day I just felt like saying chocolate pudding instead of shotgun wedding, and now I always say chocolate pudding when I listen to Time To Dance.
:]
Anyone have any other fun re-arranged lyrics?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:15 am
When I say "Poly's", you say "awesome". Poly's! Awesome! Poly's, awesome!  

Polyphonic Twilight

Kitsunekins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:23 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Sweeeet.
BD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:41 am
+Dirty Re-Hash Punk+
Polyphonic Twilight
Sweeeet.
BD
xp

I don't really rearrange lyrics though... but I do use them to finish sentences sometimes.

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:39 am
When I go around the house singing Panic! At The Disco, my sister says, "When I say, 'Shut,' you say, 'Up!'" stare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:51 pm
`PrimeRib
When I go around the house singing Panic! At The Disco, my sister says, "When I say, 'Shut,' you say, 'Up!'" stare
That's actually kind of clever..  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:05 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
stare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:57 am
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
stare
Or not?! xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:32 am
wink that IS kind of clever.

um... once i was taking a shower in our only bathroom and my mom has to go so she bangs on the coor and SINGS "open the goddamn door!"

it was funny... xd and whenever i am listening to panic!, my mom will come in and start making up random lyrics to the tune of the song. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:46 am
SingPaNiCDiScO

um... once i was taking a shower in our only bathroom and my mom has to go so she bangs on the coor and SINGS "open the goddamn door!"

it was funny... xd and whenever i am listening to panic!, my mom will come in and start making up random lyrics to the tune of the song. eek
Haha. That's a good one.

My mom definitely wouldn't know the lyrics either... but normally when she comes in my room and my music is on, she tells me to turn it off so she "doesn't have to scream over all that noise" rolleyes xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:01 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
stare
Or not?! xp
3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:02 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
SingPaNiCDiScO

Haha. That's a good one.

My mom definitely wouldn't know the lyrics either... but normally when she comes in my room and my music is on, she tells me to turn it off so she "doesn't have to scream over all that noise" rolleyes xp

Haha, I think my parents are used to it now after raising my older sister. xD They barely ever tell me to turn my music down. Unless it's like, late at night or something. Then my mom complains. talk2hand

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:05 am
Mine usually only complain about it if they want to talk to me. Or sometimes, if my music is on in my room and I'm going into the living room or kitchen to get something, I crank up the volume so that I can still hear it. And then everyone in the house complains xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:09 am
my mom knows the lyrics and constantly plays panic in her car...so whenever my friends comeover (and they hate panic) she turns it up super loud and sings the lyrics  

dinosawrz

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:51 am
dinosawrz
my mom knows the lyrics and constantly plays panic in her car...so whenever my friends comeover (and they hate panic) she turns it up super loud and sings the lyrics
xd  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces