Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
Roleplay Characters Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:06 pm
So I'm gonna run an RP, now this is gonna be an experimental deal, and its gonna get pretty crazy. But I want everyone interested to submit a character, I will chose the ones I think are most interesting to take part. The world will be built around these characters, offering them tests and challenges built specifically for them.

So people, if you don't mind, submit via this form and post it here, the best 4 will be chosen by me to take part in this event.

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Fears:
Personality:
History:
Abilities:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:26 am
EmoJirachi
Gaia Name: EmoJirachi
Character Name: Jirachi
Fears: Light, Water, Sunlight.
Personality: Dark, Suicidal, Emo, Quiet
History: Jirachi was abandoned by her family(who were human) because she was different. They found out she was a vampire when she was 4 in human years. As she lived in the forest, she would always be captured by soldiers and used as dart boards for their daggers, or they would torture her for the fun of it.
Abilities: Controls Fire and Shadows, can hack into people's minds, can turn into a shadow.
Appearance: Human Disguise- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Demon Form- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:49 am
Gaia Name: Soviet Mudkipz
Character Name: microsoft
Fears: working
Personality:doesn't have one
History: hates all users, and doesn't work, conracting viruses and random errors to make your day a living hell
Abilities: using anti-spyware, anti-virus, and anti-spam...the opposite way they're suppsoed to be
pissing consumers off
having techsupport not care
crashing your computer
making you kill yourself
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:59 am
Gaia Name: DaisukeorDark
Character Name: Yuki Kitsune
Fears: Death, bubblegum pink wallpaper, Love, The Demon Council
Personality: Yuki is a fun loving SnowFox Demon. Although he is a demon he believes that love, truth, beauty, and freedom are over all that one should live for. I true Bohemian. Being and Demon those ideals are not upheld. Love does not exist, Truth is hidden in lies,Beauty is what you can buy, and Freedom is not imppossible but infact inprobable. He is a lover of both men and women alike
History: Born of low status noble blood. His family was and is mocked by Demons of higher staus. Due to wars based through the many breanches of Demons Yuki lost his father at a young age. His mouther is of Old Blood. While his father was a commoner.
Abilities: Ilussions, artprojection (the abillity to draw and make the art become life for a few minutes) Minor fighting skill. Main and only real weapon skills is weilding daggers.
Appearance: White shaggy hair falls over his pale blue eyes and paler skin. His feminan build can make it so he is often mistaken for a girl. Even though he is infact 160 years old. His clothing style is a mix of japanese Kimonos, Greco-Roman Robes and Togas, and Sari's. His feet are usually bare. He looks of that of a 16 year old boy.  

DaisukeOrDark

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:19 am
I think I'll try it out. But it'll take me a while to think anything up. I'm great at creating fairytale characters and writing mock fairytales, but I have never RPd before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:22 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
I think I'll try it out. But it'll take me a while to think anything up. I'm great at creating fairytale characters and writing mock fairytales, but I have never RPd before.

Never Rped?
Madness.
I own an rp guild and I love my guild.
But seriously Rping is fun.  

DaisukeOrDark

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:00 pm
Gaia Name: KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

Character Name: Akira Kuycho

Fears: Herself, Love, Her Past, Spiders, and Her Father

Personality: Akira is normally shy, and pessimistic. But, when she gets around people she likes she is funloving and confident. She dosnt want to get to close to anyone though, in fear of hurting them.

History: Akira was born into a wealthy family. It seemed to be a perfect life for Akira, her mother, father, and her older brother.Untill one day something happened... It was the day of her 5th birthday, alittle after 9 o'clock. Akira's father was trying to put her to bed, but she resisted. Akira didnt want to go to bed, and she could only be put to sleep by her brother, Takashi. Her father was insisting she went to sleep, but Akira kept fighting back. Her father got violent, he was drunk. He forced her onto the bed and got on top of her. Akira was scared, and crying....
He Raped her.
Her mother heard the screams and came running in, shocked. She was pulling her husband off of her doughter, but it was too late. Akira stopped screaming, moving, and breathing. Her mother riped her husband off of her and picked Akira up, hoping to be able to revive her. Akira's eyes thrust open, blood red. Her teath grew long, and black. Her body grew cold and paler. She was blind with hate, fear, and rage. With this, she murdered her mother. She choked her with darkness and drained her whole body of blood. Takashi heard the screams of his father " YOU MONSTER! " and tthe gun shots. He ran in to see his dead mother and screaming father. He, somehow, new the monster was his sister and ran to stop her. She killed him, too. This time with water. Her father ran out of the room to call the poliece. When he left, Akira returned to her normal form. She fainted at the sight of blood on her hands, and her dead mother and brother. She was in a coma for the next few months, when she awoke everything was different. Her father wouldnt even look at her, she had to live with the memory of her murdering her mother and brother. And, she had to live with the man who ruined her life.

Abilities: Controles water (she controls this at will) and darkness (only in her alter-ego-monster form). Her "alter ego" also drains every drop of blood out of its victoms. There are a few more powers Akira does not know of yet.

Appearance:
Normal: User Image
Alter-ego: User Image

Sorry for it being so long^^ I always do my CC's this way sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:30 pm
I suppose I should submit my character, for you all to see. :3

Gaia Name: Rellik San/Rellik Chan
Character Name: Reinhold Neidhart
Fears: None
Personality: Complassive, almost to the point of being completely passive, he refuses to take 'active' part in the lives of lower beings, he acts with an almost divine air about him, as if menial tasks are below him and he regards anything that isn't artistic with disdain.
History: Reinhold Neidhart has little history to discuss, no records of him ever exist prior to 2000, in which time, he left scarcely a trace on the world, only existing in memory and print, there are confidential military files on him, but no one knows the contents of these files.
Abilities: Blood control; the ability to manipulate the blood of others. Wind Walk; the ability to seemingly vanish into the wind. True Sight; can see what is normally invisible (spirits and such)
Appearance: Tall, with an athletic figure, dark skin and white hair with blue shocks, his face is handsome, classically so, with electric blue eyes. He can be found wearing black combat pants, armored boots and an open neck long coat with the only accessory he wears is an upside down crucifix.  

Rellik San
Captain

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:18 am
HA!

I still have the longest History!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:52 pm
i have the best char though  

The Dadalorian
Crew

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:32 pm
Psh mine has its own gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:23 pm
psh mine has it's own website, completely devoted to it, and it's own software and computers  

The Dadalorian
Crew

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:09 am
Psh, Mine is YOMAMMA!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:30 am
based on your description she probably is XD  

The Dadalorian
Crew

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:09 pm
ohhhh....