Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Cassandra's final diet.....***72LBS GONE!!*** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:53 pm
I am going to do a weekly progress report of my weight loss progress( I am hoping with a weekly check in I will stick with it because I will not want to admit that I cheated!)
****** I am 5ft 3" (short xd )
Diet Start Date: April 5, 2007
Starting Weight: 272LBS

Current Weight: 231LBS

Current Pant Size: 22W
Starting Size: 28W
GOAL SIZE-8-10(SOMEWHERE IN THERE)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:57 am
Well it's check in day!! Let's see how I did!!!

Current Weight: 228LBS! YAY 3LB Loss( WooT WooT for me!!!!!!)

Let's see OH let me put my measurements here(will only do that once a month I think!)

Bust:44
Waist:36
Hips:50- I have a big butt! crying Runs in my family crying I am cryin!

1 more step closer to my Lolita dream!  

II Tsubaki II

AlleriaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:52 pm
Post what you did to lose weight. Did you walk every week, did you go to a gym, did you drink more water, ate less fatty foods? etc etc. It'll help you keep going forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:48 pm
Well it has been a VERY long time since I last posted my diet has not been going well I have been really stressed out. I have gained 16LBS since I stopped dieting but I am about to fix that! There are several VERY important reasons to stick with it this time.

1. I ordered an Akatsuki outfit I REALLY want to wear!
2. I wanna join the army before I am too old to.
3. I wanna get healty so I live long enough to see the end of Naruto smile
4. I REALLY REALLY REALLY H A T E evil evil my job and wanna quit.
5. I wanna get my life in order so my mom won't worry about me so much.

So it is time to get serious:

Diet re-start

Start date: December 17 2007
Starting weight: 240LBS

I am not gonna put any weight goals I think that puts too much pressure on me to reach a specific goal by a certain date. But I will put a ultimate final goal no date I will do my best and try my hardest and reach it when I can.

Ultimate goal: 125LBS

I am going to limit myself to 1200-1300 calories per day no more than 30-35 grams of fat.
I already walk almost every day but I really love the martial arts so I will try to integrate that into my workouts and when I have lost enough weight to feel a bit better about myself I will join a martial arts class.  

II Tsubaki II

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:56 pm
I am here again! xd
I realized in my last post I said I wanted to wear my Akatsuki outfit but I am not sure if anyone here is a Naruto fan so I will post a pic, I got the outfit yesterday.
User Image
So there it is, I cannot wait until I can wear it!!!!
It is actuslly a pretty large size too, 14-16 so I will be able to wear it soon I think!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:59 pm
Well here we are again. It has been a long time since I posted and a lot has happened. I gained most of the weight I lost back, I lost my job a while back and was really depressed for a long time. So I turned to food. I am an emotional eater so the weight returned. That was 3 months ago. I started my diet again and since have lost 34LBS. I am down to 230LBS. I think what is really helping is my mom is also dieting and there are NO unhealthy foods in the house. She has also given me an incentive to keep going she is going to take me to New York City when I reach my goal. I am a HUGE fan of Sex and the City so it's like a dream for me. I cannot wait!! I am also going to look for a new job soon. I was at my old one for a little over 9 years and they royally screwed me. So I have been hesitant about another job, I cannot work with the public as I am so I am going to look for another job once I hit that 200LBS goal. Then when I do reach my goal I am going to join the Army. I have no idea what I want to do with my life and that is a good place to figure it out. So I will have to wait and see.

THE LIST:
Height: 5ft3
Starting weight: 272LBS

Current Weight: 230LBS
Measurements:
B-43
W-36
H-50

GOAL: 125LBS

Current Pant size: 22W
Starting pant: 28W

GOAL PANT SIZE: 8 (I have an awesome pair of pants in this size I wanna wear soooooo bad!!!!)

My Workout routine:
M-Intense bike ride 30mins-Walking 40Mins
T-Reg. bike ride-20mins-Walking 40Mins
W-Intense bike ride 30mins- Walking 40Mins
TH-Reg bike ride 20Mins-Walking 40Mins
Fri-Intense bike ride 30Mins- Walking 40Mins
Sat-Reg. bike ride 20Mins- Walking 40Mins
Sun- REST DAY

I eat around 1200 calories a day and no more than 30grams of fat. I drink 8-10 glasses of water and eat lots of fruits and veggies. Also whole grains. But there are a few things I am NOT willing to give up!!!!
-Pasta
-Chocolate

But the KEY word here is MODERATION!!!!  

II Tsubaki II

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:13 am
UPDATE::::

Current Weight: 227LBS
Pant Size: 20W

Pounds lost to date: 45LBS

How many to go: 102LBS to go!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 am
::::::UPDATE::::::: 2

Current Weight: 223LBS
Pant Size: Same but can SQUEEZE into an 18W wouldn't wear out though too tight!

Pounds Lost: 49LBS

How many to go: 98LBS YAY under the 100LB mark!!!  

II Tsubaki II

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:40 am
Doing awesome!
Keep it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:23 am
Groovy Spleen
Doing awesome!
Keep it up.

Thank you very much! Losing weight is really hard and getting encouragement really helps, so THANKS!  

II Tsubaki II

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:06 pm
::::::::::UPDATE::::::::::::::::::::

It has been a bit but there has been no progress.

Current Weight: 223LBS
Pant Size: 20W

It's measurement day:

B- 42 1/2
W- 33
H- 48

I lost a few more inches but had a bad couple weeks and gained back 6LBS I am down to where I was but it was tough going for a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:51 pm
It's all about the inches in the end :3
Like, I only weigh 165, but your waist is smaller than mine is, you;re going to be one of those girls with the iiiitty biiiity waist that everyone wants to be. Lol./  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:35 am
Groovy Spleen
It's all about the inches in the end :3
Like, I only weigh 165, but your waist is smaller than mine is, you;re going to be one of those girls with the iiiitty biiiity waist that everyone wants to be. Lol./

That is what everyone keeps telling me, however I seem to be a slave to the scale I like to see those numbers going
d
o
w
n

Oh and yeah apparently small waists run in my family as do big butts, but since I want to dress as a Lolita that is a good thing being all the brand dresses and skirts have tiny waists but flare out so larger hips is not an issue.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:44 am
::::::::::::::::::::::::::UPDATE:::::::::::::::::::::::

Current Weight: 217LBS
Pant Size: Same- I believe if I remember right the last time I was a size 18W I weighed around 200LBS so that will probably be when I will wear that size again.
Pounds Lost: 55LBS
Total Inches Lost:
B- 4 inches
W- 8 inches
H- 9 inches
T- 21 inches total.

Not a bad progress report, the only bad thing is once I lose 17LBS I have to look for a job crying , I can REALLY use the money but I hate working with the public!! Unfortunately it's the only thing I can do.  

II Tsubaki II

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:22 am
::::::::::::::::::UPDATE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Current Weight: 215LBS
Pant Size: Same
Pounds Lost: 57LBS

Not bad, am getting there!!  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff