View Results

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:35 pm
I don't have anything in particular to say about it except that it's really awesome and I love that show and I own both of the first two seasons on DVD and will be purchasing the third when it comes out next month and downloading episodes of the fourth to watch while I'm in Japan. House = <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:08 am
        Eee, House~! -claps- I adore that show! I haven't been watching it lately though. u___u A: I forgot what channel it's on. xD And B: My mom doesn't record it anymore, it seems. D; The last episode I saw, I didn't even finish; the one where the was an outbreak of some sort of rash-inducing virus on a plane. DDD:

`Monox!de

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:05 pm
Ooh, that was a good one.

It's on Fox at 9. But if you can't watch it I can hook you up with a good LJ community from which you can download all the episodes. 3nodding That's what I'll be doing this fall while I'm away in Japan and can't watch it here at home.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:48 pm
Ooh. I think I need to find that. I have Bible study at 9:30 so I only get to see the first twenty minutes or so of it when it actually airs. I did good getting to watch it online, but now that the UK has shut down Tv-Links.  

cheidette

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:52 am
Well, if you want the link, just let me know. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:22 am
House rocks. I love his additude. I wonder why I ever stopped watching that show. That one and NCIS. sad  

Lyneun

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:41 am
Blasphemy!! :O Although, admittedly, the first two seasons were the best as far as character development and cases are concerned. Now it's just kinda ... so-so. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:51 am
I work nights, so it's hard to catch the shows I used to watch, though sometimes I get lucky.  

Lyneun

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:56 am
LJ communities and YouTube are the way to go, man. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:40 am
Truth! But this is the same problem I have with specific animes..I don't remember what the last episode was that I've seen. It's a tragedy, truly is.  

Lyneun

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:43 am
I have that problem too; that's why you should write them down or just pick something that looks familiar. If you've seen you've seen if not, go back. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:44 am
My dad watches that show... I probably would want to watch it, but I have no clue what it is even about! xd Any fillers?  

x unobstructed pencil x

Priestley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:17 pm
This was one of the shows I saw advertised when it first came to terrestrial TV in the UK. From the snippets, I though at least the first episode would be worth watching. I later found that I wouldn't be wrong!

It has talent (both thespian and aesthetic wink ). A few actors make me a little nostalgic of their appearance in previous works. The predictable formula breeds familiarity, giving me comfort. The plot twists grip me and the comedy keeps me watching. The diagnostic process reinvents the 'whodunnit'. I could say more but I haven't seen an episode in ages!

It can be a little too predictable. The characters' attitudes and personalities grate at times, especially House. I guess that's part of their charm. I wish the romantic engagements weren't so prolonged, but then the show wouldn't be so amusing if the characters were getting jiggy left, right and centre.

Overall, it's rather enjoyable!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:55 pm
Sakura_Chan133
My dad watches that show... I probably would want to watch it, but I have no clue what it is even about! xd Any fillers?

House is basically Sherlock Holmes for today (Holmes => Homes => Houses => House), complete with drug addiction (House's drug of choice is Vicodin, which he claims is for his leg). He had muscle death in his leg a few years back and now has a limp, and takes Vicodin for the pain, but he has become addicted to it. He's cynical, a flat-out jerk most of the time, and is a terrible misanthropist. But for all that he's hilarious. He's a doctor and is able to cure people of crazy sicknesses because he doesn't care a lick for them. If you want a link to the first episode, let me know and I'll hook you up. 3nodding  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Priestley

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:33 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
Sakura_Chan133

House is basically Sherlock Holmes for today (Holmes => Homes => Houses => House),...

I never made that connection. D'oh! xd
Fushigi na Butterfly
...complete with drug addiction.

Sherlock Holmes had a drug addiction? confused  
Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items