Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:29 am
Table of Contents
~Breaking of the curse~
~story~
~rules~
~characters~
~Banners~
~whitelist~
~blacklist~
~updates~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:30 am
~Breaking of the curse~
~story~
~rules~
~characters~
~banners~
~whitelist~
~blacklist~
~updates~

'A Breaking of the Curse'
A curse may involve intentional invocation of witchcraft ( a hex), it may involve a fixed attitude of hatred toward a person, it can involve prayers that have the intention of imposing our will on another (witchcraft is about control), it may be strong words or wishes for harm upon a person, it may involve name calling, it may involve attaching a diagnosis upon a person, or predicting sickness or harm will befall a person.
The Bible is clear that there is great power and authority in the words we speak. After all, we were created in God's image; God's breath is in us and Genesis shows Adam naming the animals.
There is life or death in words. We can encourage or discourage. Our words can edify or destroy another.
Thus Jesus tells us that we are accountable for the words we speak. Jesus commands us to bless and curse not.
When James and John suggested that they curse the Samaritan villages Jesus said they know not what spirit they were speaking from. So often, when a curse is spoken, evil is empowered.
Slander, accusation, name calling, negative words spoken against a person can empower evil to oppress that one. There needs to be deliverance from that power; rescue from that evil - a "breaking of the curse."

Threadbare Memories

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:31 am
~Breaking of the curse~
~story~
~rules~
~characters~
~banners~
~whitelist~
~blacklist~
~updates~

A group of friends live ordanary lives in NewYork. They went to school, studied at each other's houses after school, and went out together on the weekends. That is...until the last week of school. That fatefull Monday, while one of the friends was getting ready for school, the doorbell rang. When she opened the door, no one was there. But on the ground, lay a box of kittens. The girl couldn't just leave the kittens there to starve, so she brought them in. Since she couldn't keep all of the kittens either; she called up her friends and each one of them took one of the kittens home. Everything was normal that day, until the moon came out. That night, all of the kittens they got turned into humans. It turned out that the kittens were human once, and they had a curse put on them for reasons they couldn't remember. Every night, they would turn into their true forms. But, the catch was that if they do not break the curse by the time of the third full moon, they will remain cats forever. Now the teenagers need to find a way to remove the curse from their new friends and help them return to their normal selves. Will they find a cure for the curse on time? Will they fail to help their friends? Will the cursed ones and the teens find love in one another? The only way to tell is to find "The breaking of the curse".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:32 am
Breaking of the curse~
~story~
~rules~
~characters~
~whitelist~
~blacklist~
~updates~

*NO Spamming
*No Flamming
* Try to be literate!
* ""'s for talking
* (())'s or []'s for Ooc
*Send all profile things to me with the title 'Nekos Rock'
*Curse all you want, I do it
*Please, PLEASE! Try not to do one-liners all the time! I can understand writers bock, but that doesn't mean you have to put one-liners every post for a week. ><
* Put "emo" in your profile somewere so I know you read the rules
*No godmoding
*Respect me!
* I'm the lord and master, I shall add rules as needed.
* If you don't post for four days, I will give your character away!
*have fun
*Be nice, this is my first roleplay..>.<

Threadbare Memories

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:36 am
~Breaking of the curse~
~story~
~rules~
~characters~
~banners~
~whitelist~
~blacklist~
~updates~

`Teens
Gaian Name:Bloody Puppeteer
Name:Roslyn Parson
Appearence:~Roslyn~
Personality: Roslyn is calm and collected. She rarely every loses her temper and almost always has a solution to people's problems. She does have her hyper days, though, and when those days come she can be quite unstable. Roslyn has an imagination, and loves to just sit back and daydream sometimes. She might seem flakey at times, but that's just her way.
Bio: Roslyn is an only child. Her mother works at an office in the city and her father died of cancer when she was seven. Her mother works very late nights at work, and sometimes doesn't even come home until late the next morning. Roslyn is lonely being home alone sometimes, but she has gotten used to it. To pass the time, she goes to her friends houses and hangs out with them. Everything was normal about her life, until now.
Kitten: Lucian

Gaian Name: BloodyPuppeteer
Name: Mary Kane
Appearence: ~Mary~
Personality: Mary can be very extreme at times. People love it when she's happy, but duck and cover when she's angry. She is a very humorous person and tends to joke about everything, even if it's serious..One thing is for sure, she can always make some one feel better when their feeling blue.
Bio: Mary is a true brainiac. She gets high scores on all of her tests and tuders people who are two grades ahead of her. Her parents are very pushy and tend to make her do things she doesn't want to do. They are very serious about her schooling and it gets on her nerves sometimes. Mary goes over to Roslyn's house to escape the pressures her parents force on her. Now her father went to a different contry for the army and her mother is going to school again to be a nurse in the army. She likes the fact that her parents aren't home that much anymore, and now she can have more alone time.
Kitten: Shade

Gaian Name: Ruay Higirashi
Name: Isabella Callum
Appearence:~Isabella~
Personality:She is a sweet person most of the time, but if you catch her on a bad day she has no problem biting your head off. She has always liked to have boys as friends over girls, because ,well, their just lower maintance. She can be found harsh sometimes, because she has a habit of saying the first think that pops into her head. Mean or ugly, sly or stupid she will say it.
Bio:She grow up with two older brothers and two younger sisters. Her oldest brother and her youngest sister got what ever they want while the other kids where kinda pushed to the side. Her mom works as a nurse at the near by Hospital, she is always out late and always being called to work when she was at home. Her dad was just a plain a** hole. He worked second shift at the local jail and she saw little of him, thank god. Now that she has a kitten that changes from kitten to human, she has to keep it a secret from her hole family which is very hard.
Kitten: Cloud

Gaian Name:vampslayer3
Name: Able Howell
Appearence:~Able~
Personality: somewhat of an emo kid,he hates the government and at times completely hates life,he cuts himself and sometimes does drugs,the protagonist of the group he gets into fights with people unless he likes them alot
Bio: Lives an okay life,but his teachers hate him,making him have a problem with leaedrship,he is insanely intelligent and hates his family,he used to cut himself until he met his friends at school
Kitten: Artemis

Gaian Name:justin_blood
Name: Jacob Howell
Appearence:~Jacob~
Personality: a loner, keeps to himself and hates asking for help,the only people he likes to hang out with are his friends from school and his brother,he is very proud of himself and doesnt give up on what he beleives in easily
Bio: he ran away from home to be to himself and train with swords and other weapons hoping to become the strongest,his departure was a few months ago and he is coming home today,as he was coming home he got a text from his brother Able telling him to come to Roslyns house because they had found something
Kitten:Rikku

Gaian Name:
Name: Kane Donnell
Appearence:~Kane~
Personality:
Bio:
Kitten:

`Cursed ones

Gaian Name:
Name: Lilly
Age confused (appears 16)
Appearence:~Lilly~
Personality: Lilly is adventurous and often gets herself into deep trouble. She loves being around people and she loves romance.
Bio: Lilly's attraction to trouble making got her into some sticky situations before she was cursed. One time she had gotten in with the wrong people. She then found something odd about her-- she was a cat during the day and a human girl by night. She doesn't much like being cursed.
Owner: n/a

Gaian Name: Kage Umi
Name: Artemis
Appearence:~Artemis~
Personality: Is kind hearted but can get into trouble without meaning to
Bio: Doesn't know much about her past life all she knows is that she had been turned into a kitten and put on a random doorstep.
Owner:

Gaian Name: The Heart of Reality
Name: Rikku
Age confused (appears 17)
Appearence:~Rikku~
Personality:Kind and generous, but Rikku is easily upset and angered. In short, her mood is very unstable. When happy, she is peppy and nice, very generous, but when she is sad, she can be emotional, emo, and rather depressed. When Rikku is angry, she will do plenty of screaming, and is rude and obnoxious.
Bio: Rikku was born to a single mother, for her father had died three months in to her mothers pregnancy of an illness. Which meant Rikku had to help her mother frequently, and was very active in the town. Until she crossed the wrong path, and got herself cursed. No matter how many times she tried to get home after, she never made it. Her mother died three years later of a broken heart.
owner: n/a

Gaian Name:Yashn
Name: Lucian
Age confused (appears 18 )
Appearence:~Lucian~ (black one)
Personality: Agressive,Tends to hate anyone controlling him.Loyal none the less.Cronic runaway. Mental issues.Lucian Tends to stray away.If you give him an inch he will take a world away from you.He is hard to break.Often will resort to voilence as a means of protection
Bio: Lucian was beated as a child.not long after that his family sold him.At teh age thirteen he found his way home.Not to be happy but to take out revange.he took their heads.Years passed and one day he scuddled with the wrong crowd and found himself being sold as a "kitten" as they so call them.he hates it.Almost hates life at this point.maybe his new owner will take to him better.After all.His old ones.Well we will just say they didnt last the night
Owner: Roslyn

Gaian Name: Konkaro-Reincarnate
Name:Cloud
Age confused (appears 17)
Appearence:~Cloud~
Personality: Cloud is unhappy around anyone but his friends. He's semi-emo.
Bio:Cloud had a simple, average every-day life. Sometimes he would get into trouble for adventures he used to have with his friends, the other cursed ones.
Owner: Isabella

Gaian Name: Yashn
Name: Shade
Age confused (appears 18 )
Appearence:~Shade~
Personality: he is intelligant.Loves books,Loves to learn.he is quiet but will turn volient on a second if he thinks he is in danger.
Bio: His mother worked in a bookstore in down town and his father died three days after he was born.he didnt know him.onlt the folk tales and pictures.People say he is just like him but he didnts think it true.three days after his birthday,the aniverosry of his father's death his mother was killed.18 years later he had no one.Now he's alittle old,Alittle lonlier.Alittle colder.And stuck in this hell hole reading the shity poems carved into his cage as he calls it,Awaiting his new owner to whisk him away into a world of books and love.Something he never got much of.
Owner: n/a

(Submit all profiles with the bio and personality. The teens get to choose which kitten they get. Because kittens can't choose their owner in real life..>_> )

~Banners~
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9757193][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/darkinnocentevil/BreakingoftheCurse.jpg[/IMG][/url]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:42 am
~White List~
No one...v~V

`Black list`
No one ^.^ Try to keep it that way.

Threadbare Memories

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:45 am
`~Updates~`
July 13th- finished rp

July 17th- Started roleplay
July 18th- got three forths of the characters filled.
--Made first banner. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:51 pm
[[Rossy its friday the thirteenth!!! My fovorite Day!!!!!!]]  

RuayHigirashi

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:31 pm
(( O_o Really? Whoa. . .Yay~! Well, I guess I'll fix the updates thingy later..>_>))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:35 pm
((Ok I tried talking two people into joining but I don't know if they will or not.))  

KageUmi

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:53 pm
(( Cool..I might ask one of my friends to join, but I don't know how often he'll be on. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:04 am
((I'd ask my friend, but
A.)She isn't in the guild,
B.)She only does private rps, and
C.)She's on a two week vacation.))

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:23 pm
(( Yeah, the person I want to join isn't in the guild either...;~; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:27 pm
((I can advertise it in my rp lots of people have joined it so I will see if anyone wishes to join k.))  

KageUmi

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Poor Shade.The poor boy stuck as kitten..Again.He sighed and curled into the box with his company Lucian.They seemed to get along well.he whined and mewed softly.Shade was bored wanted to read,learn but that wouldnt happen.

Lucian.he was differnt.he ran rampt around their space.Slaming off the walls of the comfound and growled screaming out at the silence,Though it all came as more of a mew than anything.He snarled and ran at Shade bouncing on him and biting into his left ear

He squaled and kicked Lucian off him and snarled curling back up in his tight little ball

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff