Reply Music
Live Earth!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drum_Master_D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:40 pm
I hope everyone saw Live Earth either on their TV's or from the crowds. Oh and if you did then I hope your TV isn't on standby. biggrin

So just thought it would be cool to see who everyone's favourites were. It can be from any country.

I personally loved Police, I thought they owned that stage in New York. Thats what you call real music. Also the Foo Fighters, although I don't listen to them much, were very good. Genesis rocked to. Ahh there was so many. Anyway feel free to share your thoughts!

Peace DMD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:07 pm
uhh. . . I didn't watch too much of it. I was downloading something during like the WHOLE concert. I saw. . . this one band I know that sang this one song that went "I just want to break you down so badly in the worst way." (if you can tell me who that is, I'll be happy. I can NEVER remember) And then I saw Keith Urban, and Akon, and Ludacris, and the Pussycat Dolls (I really don't like all of those) and then I turned back to the New York stage and saw. . . AFI! And it was good. Davey was singing his usual Davey-O's. And he sang this one song by David Bowie that I didn't know, but it was okay too. At the begining of the song when it was all quiet, he was like "OH!~" And I don't think the song started that way. But I think it woke everyone up. And he was always too loud. Davey should stop yelling into the microphone. 3nodding  

Tari_Dragonblade

2,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zachary Plagues

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:53 pm

That band would be Taking Back Sunday.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:08 pm
OOHHH YEEAAAH! ^ ^ I knew I would remember that eventually. I'm probably going to see them on the Project Revolution.  

Tari_Dragonblade

2,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items