Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Mfninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:38 pm
In the year 2020 there was a sudden outburst of people turning into these....things, that craved blood almost all the time. They were normal humans, though the only way to contract this "disease" they would say was to be bitten by someone that was infected with it. One thing that would happen, which had doctors confused, was that it gave them super natural abilities. Abnormal strength, the ability to fly, read peoples mind, manipulate objects and also they grew long canines, sharp enouph to pierce skin easily. No one knew what to do, until one day one of the "vampires" as they called them came to the government. He and a whole army of his friends were there to join there side as long as they were assured a cure. There plan was to destroy the others that liked their abilities and caused havoc.

In this role play you can either play someone on the good guys side or the bad guys side, simple enouph.
to join you must send me a profile though, like this:

Name:
Bio:
Appearance:

Once I give the ok you can then post your first post on the forum, have fun ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:53 pm
Velmin sat quietly on one of the benches in the little park, watching the few people walk by. She was on what they would call the "good" side of this little war. She happened to be a vampire also, obviously since not to many humans even dared to enter this war of their's. She was quite young, only about eighteen, though she had more kills under her belt than a normal eighteen year old girl would go through. Though she was beautiful, most men didn't even dare mess with her, knowing what she was. She had slightly pale but soft skin, long black hair down to about her mid back. Baby blue eyes that resembled the sea, and dark clothing. Most people saw her as a goth, though she didn't care what they thought.  

Mfninja

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:52 pm
Kumi walked down the street and saw a girl dressed in black and blinked. She walked over and blinked. She didnt get too close unsure whether she could trust her or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:14 pm
Uruha_Lover
Kumi walked down the street and saw a girl dressed in black and blinked. She walked over and blinked. She didnt get too close unsure whether she could trust her or not.
She looked up at her curiously "umm....can I help you" she says softly to her in a curious voice, brushing a bit of her long black hair away from her face.  

Mfninja

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:27 pm
Kumi blinked and then looked around and then back at the girl."Im Kumi, who are you?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:48 am
Noltic sat quietly in a tree... hed been there all day, and fortunately for her hadnt noticed the young vampire girl that sat beneath him on a bench. He hated all vampirse... he didnt trust anything that lusted for the blood of himself or anyone close to him....

He sat thinking as anothe girl... (either a regualar human or someone who hid the disease well) started a conversation with the vampire girl...

He said to himself"man this one should be just anothe rvampire to me... but goddamn is she beautiful."  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:47 am
Kumi blinked and watched the other girl and then noticed the other person in the tree and looked up at him and blinked, making her brown eyes sparkle in the light. She wasn't sure whether to trust this one either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:53 am
Dman Noltic had been noticed... if he was to further delegat by himself whether he wanted this amazingly beautiful vampires head or her phone numberhe had better do something.

So in a fairly futile attempt he smiled and winked at the young girl who was talking to the vampire and put a finger to his lips. He hoped she got the message but... he had better be ready for anything.

He was hoping the girl would would continue talking to the vampire (my god she was beuatiful... with his luck it was trick) so he could do some eavesdropping and ascertain the situation better.... plus he really wanted to get out of this tree.

Just to be safe he drew one of his six-guns from a back holster and kept it hidden beneath his coat.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:17 pm
Kumi blinked and looked at the girl on the bench quietly and then at the boy in the tree. She sighed and crossed her arms and then jumped up and pushed the boy out of the tree and pinned him against a wall and smirked."What makes you so sure Im gonna let you kill her, one of my own kind."she said smirking at him. "For all I know you mght kill me next."she whispered dangerously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:31 am
With a smirk the boy Noltic thought to himself...either i am becoming less of the ladys man or some vampires can read minds. O well with a smile he offered her his ultimatum.

"You can play your games missy but im no regualr human... impose yourself on me and you may find yourself lacking... ive a slight staining revenge on my conscience considering that anyone close to me was pretty well eaten alive by a group of vampires i refused to submit to... so forgive me if ive a bit of general distrust from your creed.

Now you and your freind down there have the chance to change that a bit bif you so simply decide to let me go... if you dont ill shoot you both before you can blink again... and just maybe the old vampire i saw moping around a block away.... ALL before you can blink.

I'm giving you the choice."

He said all this as he thought top himself heh... this one isnt bad looking either.  

Noltic

Mfninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:37 am
Noltic
Noltic sat quietly in a tree... hed been there all day, and fortunately for her hadnt noticed the young vampire girl that sat beneath him on a bench. He hated all vampirse... he didnt trust anything that lusted for the blood of himself or anyone close to him....

He sat thinking as anothe girl... (either a regualar human or someone who hid the disease well) started a conversation with the vampire girl...

He said to himself"man this one should be just anothe rvampire to me... but goddamn is she beautiful."
She glared up at him, she had knew he was there the whole time practically. She probably could have cared less that he was up there though, seeing how he was no harm to her. She sighed softly, looking down at her little friend then at the ground, brushing a bit of her hair from her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:02 am
Kumi blinked and got off of the man and crossed her arms looking up at him."Look...I just hate the fact that you stinkin hunters are always after us, when some of us don't want anything to do with feeding..."she said quietly."I was infected with the stupid disease when I was only a little girl...and I want to find a cure for it, but yu stupid hunters always get in the way..."she said and uncrossed her arms looking down.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:52 pm
"Okay first young lady" Noltic started to say"... like i said im no regular human... and i dont think i ever claimed to be a hunter either did i?"

"You can search for a cure far and wide luvly but you wont find it youll have to be happy the way you are. You see i am the closest thing theyll get to a cure... but im sick of the tests... and im sick of living in a ficility.... worst of all im sick of this trumped up war that society can wage without my goddamn help."

"I'm about ready to shoot anyone that gets in my way... and bein immune to your disease somehow removes the vampiric threat from these little encounters"

"so im sorry hun youll have to tell your freind on the bench there that 5 years of ungodly testing gruesome enough for me to not even feel pain anymore have somewhat discouraged my motives for a cure."

And with those parting words he leaned close to the girl and kissed her. O ya they could definately read minds cus he still had it....

Without a second glance he strolled off into the night.... and then with a motion quicker than tlightning he drew an fired and killed the vampire man on the next block who just happened to be peering into the window of an orphanage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:35 pm
"hello ladies, might i ask your names?" Tao smiled his fangs gleaming in the light "no need to fear I'm not a Vampire"

Tao was as he said, not a Vampire, he was a Krsnk Hunter killer, a vampire that fed off other vampires, but only ones who were against humanity.  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:17 am
Nolti... sat alone now as he had for the better part of his life... this time at the base of a tree. He had never had the pleasure of meeting a vampire that was on humanity's side of the war (he said humanity because he excluded himself)... Those two were different somehow... the one was pretty nice to him condifering he couldve killed her and her freind in less than a second... this he knew so therefore she must have as well.

He knew that aimlessly imposing himself on the vampires that would seek power was a hopeless lust for revenge... and he also knew that this was helping no one but himself...He felt selfish.

That was it "I am resolving right here and now to use whatever talents i may possess to aid in the war for humanity." He said this to an empty street and felt a little awkward after.

With that he got up and turned around... but as he drew closer to where the two things closest to freinds hed had since a very young age were he smelled it... the smell that had haunted his dreams for as long as he can remember... the smell of fresh blood.... with that he drew his guns and began to run.

As he ran he thought to himself... from one minute to another you went from litte care for anything aside from you and the trees... to caring for another person enough to actually fear for their safety."Better not tell anyone theyll think im mad."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff