Reply Roleplaying
Race for time Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:09 pm
16 years ago 6 children were created, yes created, not in a womb, but in a test tube. these children were clones.

User Image

In a secret underground lab, three scienctist worked. Dr. Renac, the head scientist was a cruel man. They had created one clone before, and felt they could proced and continue there experiments. As the babies started to grow and develop, Dr. Renac felt that they were a failure and tried to kill them many a time. However, Dr. Tarn and Dr. Barot protected them as best they could.

One day, Dr. Renac got into a made rage and started destroying everything in his sight. Fearing for the babies lives, Dr.Tarn and Dr. Barot took them and fled.

They placed each of the children in adoptive homes, in hopes to protect them. Then they themselfs ran, knowing Dr. Renac would come after them first.

Now 16 years later Dr Renac is still at it. he, and his hired hit man are after the clones to 'element a failure'

However, things have changed a bit. All of the clones have developed...abilities, each one different, each one amazing.

Now its a race against time itself. Will the clones be able to save themselves?

Rules

wahmbulance Follow Gaian TOS
wahmbulance No cybering. Keep it pg 16
wahmbulance have some form of ooc relating to use () [] or {}. none of that ~ * or - for actions
wahmbulance Don't ignore others please include everyone.
wahmbulance I have the right to change,add, or take away rules as I see fit.
wahmbulance PM me with the title 'Who am I' so i know you read the rules.
wahmbulance At first the characters do not know they are clones, other then Andrew, who saw it happen.
wahmbulance most powers started showing up at age 13
wahmbulance Have fun

Gaian name:
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Occupation sad clone, scientist, hit man)
Ability:
Bio:
Other:

Positions Available

Origanal Clone- Zargon_849(Andrew)
Clone 01-SweetHugz(Sakira)
Clone 02-Akaya43(Maria)
Clone 03-
Clone 04-KageUmi (umi)
Clone 05-DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart (Leanna)
Clone 06-
Dr. Renac-
Hit man-

Wanted, but not necarrily needed

Dr. Tarn
Dr. Barot

Other

Any family or friends of the clones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:12 pm
Gaian name: Zargon_849
Name: Andrew
Appearence: User Image
Personality: Slow to trust. Will do anything for his friend and will protect them at all cost.
Bio: Was the first clone to be created, even before the 6. He saw all that happened in the lab, but only remembers a small bit of it.
ability: Super strength and speed
Other: has 'B-00' tattooed on the inside of his left ankle

Gaian name: SweetHugz
Name: Sakira
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Cheerful and Friendly and can be serious when she's needed.
Ability: Healing and Summoning monsters
Bio: Was the second clone to be created but considered to be a failure when mini wings sprouted behind her back.
Other: A tattoo thats says 'G-01' on her upper right arm.

Gaian name: Akaya43
Name: Maria
Personality: Crazy! she can be very hyper and crazy. Is always ready for an adventure. There is a drastic change however, when either her or someone she care for is in trouble
Ability: Can change into any animal at will, or parts of an animal, such as wings or claws. When she gets angry or something, sometimes fangs or something appear, without her realizing it.
Bio: She was placed in a home and has been there ever since. She knows she's adopted, but she doesn't care. At times she's a little to much for the family, but they alway work it through. The hardest part was when she turned 13 and she randomly would grow wings or fangs. It got to one point that she would get terrible headaches and right after would change into some animal. She finally figured everything out though, and can now controll her power, most of the time.
Other: Has G-02 tattooed on the bottom of her back.

Gaian name: KageUmi
Name: Umi
Personality: Her personality is sometimes hard to read but tends to be kind hearted
Ability: Has the power to heal also can create anything or use water in any way she wants and is able to communicate with fish and mammals that live in any water sorce
Bio: When she had been put in her foster home she was suprised at the age of thirteen when she woke one night to find a small fairy by her beside which appeared to be made out of water. Now that she is 16 her power is more advanced and is now able to control it more.
Other: has G-04 tatood on her upper back, close to her neck.

Gaian name: DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Name: Leanna Carlisle
Personality: Leanna is a punk and a total rebel from the rest of her family. She loves being sarcastic and stubborn, but can be nice if you get to know her.
Ability: She can control all nature.
Bio: Leanna's parents told her when she was around thirteen that she was adopted. Right when her hormones were kicking in, and she turned rebel. They've tried controling her and making her a preppy, prissy, girly-girl, but it didn't work so well.
Other: She likes music, art, and making new outfits.
Has G-05 tatood on her lower back  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:28 pm
Sakira was running down the streets as a couple of guys angrily chased her. "They're going to kill me!" She thought looking at her right arm which a rip on her sleeve showing her tattoo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:33 pm
Andrew drove down the road in a small town in his truck. He had left his home a few weeks ago, taking it apon himself to find the clones. He had been searching for two weeks now, with no luck. He turned down a street to see a girl running down the road. He looked behind her to see the two guys. He pulled up next to her. "Jump in!" he yelled

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:35 pm
Sakira looked like she had no choice either she can get away safely or be dead in the next few minutes. "Thanks!" She said as she jump in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:37 pm
Andrew stepped on the gas and sped off. He glanced in his rear view mirror. "Who were those guys?" he asked. He looked back up front and noticed her riped shirt, but said nothing.  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:42 pm
"Just a couple a thieves trying to steal my money but luckily I got away and thanks for saving me." She said trying to cover up her arm hoping he wouldn't notice. "I'm Sakira by the way. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:45 pm
"Not a problem" He smiled. "I'm Andrew" he said. He remained silent for a moment, just trying to put distance between them and those creaps. "Did I see a tatoo there?" he asked, making it sound like he was just trying to make convertation.

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:47 pm
Sakira tried to cover her tattoo a bit more but the rip in her sleeve was too big. "Yes why?" She replied giving up on covering it and showing it to Andrew.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:48 pm
"Just curious" he lied "That kind of odd...What does it mean?" he asked, though he knew exatly what it was.  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:52 pm
"Oh its nothing. Just some weird letters and numbers that I wanted on my arm." She lied. "Do you know anyone that has almost the same tattoo as me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:53 pm
"Um....." Andrew debated for a minute then answered "Actually, I do"  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:55 pm
"You do?! Really? Your not lying right? Can you tell me who it is?" She asked quickly. "I'm just interested who has the same tattoo in me that's all."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:57 pm
Andrew chuckled a bit "No, I'm not lieing" he said. "And...Its me" he glanced over at Sakira, then back to the road  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:00 pm
Sakira stared at him for a few seconds, shocked. "Well do you know why we have these tattoos? I don't remember anything when I was little except someone putting a tattoo on my arm and on some other people." She said continuing looking at the road. "That memory is still foggy because I couldn't really see the other people."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff