Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What did you dream last night? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do dreams have any meaning to you?
  yes
View Results

Wabbet

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:31 pm
I mostly forget mine, and what I remember is incoherent. But often it is funny : D

This night [among other things] I dreamed that I brought a lam home. I had forgotten about it, so I found it in my messy room.
It came when I said baa [bææ]
Anyways, I had to give it something to drink and eat. So, for some reason I decided to fill a bowl of potatoes with water and give it to the lam.

[earlier I was running away from a moose]

Let's talk about dreams. : D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:33 pm
That I won 1 million gold dollars. xD Just kidding.

My dreams are pretty weird. They're like..flashbacks. And whatever is in them, there is always a certain number that's either like, on a mailbox, on a collar or whatever. Weird, eh?

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

sassybrassy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:34 pm
I had a dream that I had moved to Washington and could see Orcas from my house.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:35 pm
I was pretty much falling off my house and then when I got to scared I wke up and then after a quick mid night snack(left over hot wings in fridge ) I had a dream about swimming in water and sinking and couldnt breathe then I got up from the water and saw this guy gettin eaten by a shark after that i ate breakfast  

Karvasa

x Sasami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:36 pm
heart L'amour regarde pas avec les yeux mais avec l'esprit.

I don't remember mine from last night.

But a couple nights ago, the old owner of my house [who had a sex change, by the way] and his/her mom came to visit. Then, when I wake up in the morning, my mom comes in and says "Hey, guess what! The old owner of the house is coming to visit, and she's bringing her mom!"

xD I was SO weirded out...

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:37 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Wet dream
Uhh?

User Image
Thrusts: 13,o26

Lady Pelvic

AdrianTepes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:37 pm
I rarely dream.

And if i do dream, they are like cryptic msges.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:39 pm
I have strange dreams... I tend not to remember them but there are a few that I do.

One was really strange. In the dream, I was near this swimming pool. It was an indoor swimming pool, and there were plants everywhere. Me, my mom, and my dad were there. But then this tornado came, and it was making everything disappear and turn white...like the floor was being pulled up and disappearing. I grabbed on to the floor and reached this door before it disappeared too. I went through the door...

...and then I was in my school at night, and it was calm. o_O; An abrupt change.

My dreams are strange. But I like remembering them because they're so weird. xD;

It's been a while since I've remembered a dream though.  

Cassiexchan

J3wels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We didnt have food. So my mom went off looking for food. Then, she found Peanuts and we started eating them. I also remember I was in a Plane [Not like those planes today. But planes like in WWII that is for transportation] In the plane I was with my brother and this Black Lab and I was petting him/her. It felt like hair and it was really soft. I guess it was my hair when I was dreaming.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:42 pm
Go to dreammoods.com it intercepts your dreams for you on key words are number it is helpful and interesting.  

Demophobia

MARGAR3T

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:43 pm
I didn't have a dream last night xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:45 pm
I have really strange dreams. o_o;

They usually are school related and involve cars or something falling from the sky. D:

[Minako]

beccamon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:47 pm
I dreamed that it was the first day of school, and my schedule was blank, so I went to the stage for homeroom. And made my Drama teacher my homeroom teacher. :'D And one of my old friends that moved away was there. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:50 pm
If you really must know, I dreamt a murderer broke into out house in the middle of the night and in their attempt to kidnap me, whispered into my ear "Let's runaway." I almost went willingly.

neutral

But other than that...
Something about entering school this fall and seeing who would be in my classes. :0

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

Wabbet

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:30 pm
[I'm still not used to how fast people reply in this guild]
I never remember the dreams if I have to get out of bed straight away...

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff