Reply Questing
I NEED GOLD!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EllieBat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:23 am
And therefore, I post XD. Actually, I'm in the middle of the Von Helson's/Edmund quest and just trying to appease either side (IDK if you can play both). Has anyone finished this quest?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:56 am
yeah u can do both

i did two of edmund so i was looking for someone to trade a blood so i can have one of both but ppl on here can be pretty stingy

so you should just get two blood b/c they seem to be worth more even though u have to pay the same amount for both they are both cool in my opinion  

ichiailc

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:37 pm
you got that right some people just don't like to share sweatdrop lol gold whee whee rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:03 pm
Well what exactly is the purpose of having them? I don't seem able to equip them and can't sell them worth a damn. I'd be more than happy to trade for gold if I can do it. So yeah, if you want one of them, i'll put it up for 400 gold or both for some better glasses. I know it's not much cheaper, but it saves you some of the headache XD.  

EllieBat

ichiailc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:34 am
I just gave one to my friend who just signed up, I'm just going to hang on to mine no harm in it unless you can fill your inventory? sweatdrop

no one is going to pay 400 for a orchid though b/c they are really cheap on the market but a blood maybe they would go for 200 or 250

lol yeah your right ppl dont like sharing their gold but a lot o ppl seem to donate to some ppl *shrug* dunno how they get them too, but I take pride in knowing I paid for everything not that I'd turn down free things though lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:40 am
True, but I was sort of hoping an uber-noob would find this lol. *gets frustrated* There's plenty of harm done lol! If I'm going to go through all the trouble of coming up with 1000 gold on a crappy internet connection, then I damn well better be able to equip what I get, or at least sell it lol. *cries relentlessly*  

EllieBat

thisprofileisillegal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:05 pm
i lost 2k from that quest  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:16 am
"
We'll see what comes up with donating to them x]
But I heard that if you donate about 5k to the sisters, you finish the quest and when you talk to them they only quote some things & talk normal with you.
I'm not too sure about, so it might not be true.

It will affect Gaia's story & maybe the following events :]
"

aciidcake

flor del corazon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:17 pm
i'm still posting to get my money back. ugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:21 pm
me_is_so_coolness

EXACTLY! It's been the most ludicrous waste of money ever. My dream Avi doesn't cost much more than like 3,000 gold, which is pretty cheap compared to most, and by now I could have had it all done if I'd not thought I was questing for something awesome. Curse you Gaia lol!  

EllieBat

thisprofileisillegal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:31 pm
ScrufflyDuff
me_is_so_coolness

EXACTLY! It's been the most ludicrous waste of money ever. My dream Avi doesn't cost much more than like 3,000 gold, which is pretty cheap compared to most, and by now I could have had it all done if I'd not thought I was questing for something awesome. Curse you Gaia lol!

XD i lost 2k and i was 1k away from my quest  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:31 pm
ummm anyone want a orichid pendent free i dont want it  

xXCrying_SoulXx

Questing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out