Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  thanks
View Results

death_by_soda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:39 pm
Alright i have a fionca and i want to surprise her. Something NO one has ever done before for her. Only problem is my mind is blank. I love her so much but what do i do to surprise her?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:35 am
hmmm... lemme think for a minute man....

i gots it... sorry if its not terribly creative...

But pull a surprise party... team up with her freinds... get her to go out for the day... be a little apprehensive then while shes gone.... work your a** off... cook uop some nice food, get yourself some nice patio fiurniture make a nice meal... have some candles... i know it sounds corny but girls love that kind of stuff... its all theyre exposed to in chick flicks and modern media.... or you could do sumthin poetic i geuss

Maybe write one... no thats old... im likn the sorta symbolic realism deal. Im usually good at poetry.... but i just played over twelve hours of video games and now i can barely remeber to blink....

Sorry man thats all i got, coulda picked a better day  

Noltic

Drum_Master_D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:45 pm
Em.... Em........... Em................ Em....................

I'm not sure...

I suppose the cliche of a homecooked meal is always the best.

Right, get her out the house and get some rose petals. Make a trail of them from the front door up to the bath. Just before she gets home run a nice hot bath with lots of bubbles and candles all round the edge and a glass of champagne (the £500 bottles always impress the ladies haha). Tell her to follow the trail and go and relax whilst you prepare a nice romantic dinner. Make the main course duck, it's a romantic dish, em...prawns or oysters for the starter and get her favourite dessert ever. then have dinner with candles, romantic music (some really soft jazz, thats always romantic) and dimmed lights. Then once your done go out with a glass of good red wine and watch the sun go down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:41 am
whats a fianca?  

Tillman -DUH-

Lady Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:05 pm
tillman Myers robert
whats a fianca?

xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:42 pm
tillman Myers robert
whats a fianca?

a person your engaged to (unless im reading the word wrong )  

Keres DarkWolf

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:16 pm
its fiancee, not fionca. I'm sorry, but that was.... scary...

I dunno, the most romantic thing I've seen was actually performed by a friend. Back in like 10th grade, we went on a field trip. While we were stopped getting gas, he spied a sunflower plant. Sunflowers are my favorite flower. He jumped out of the van and ran over to them, and tried to pick one. The entire plant, roots and all, came out of the ground. I don't know if you've ever tried to pick a sunflower, but the stalks are insanely resistant. Once my friend realized his predicament, he stood there for a moment, rather perplexed, then came back to the van, holding the entire plant, and gave it to me.

It was an incredibly clumsy gesture, but it showed that he cared about me, and had remembered something as minute as my love for sunflowers.

So I guess what I'm saying is that you should do something that nobody else WOULD do. Just make an honest attempt at making her happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:27 pm
So how'd the proposal go?  

PixieofDestruction

deciduzz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:08 am
when she wakes up, write a note that says follow the arrows/petals. And when she does follow the petals, she'll find individual flowers of her favorite kind and each one says a different word and soon it'll make a letter. Then the arrows will lead to a nice breakfast. Or simply just do a breakfast in bed thing. It worked for me. Sorry if it's not that creative.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:12 am
Find her a better lover.

What? I doubt anyone has ever done that for her :/

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff