Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Yu-Gi-Oh!-Who thinks this series is good?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the best duelist, in your opinion?
  Yugi Moto/Yami Yugi
  Joey Wheeler
  Seto Kaiba
  Maximillion Pegasus
View Results

Ukitakesgirl75

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:57 pm
Hey everyone! KuramasMate75 here! Who out there likes the anime Yu-Gi-Oh!, and who is your favorite character? If it is an active duelist, what is your fave monster in their deck, and why? For me, my fave character is Joey Wheeler. My fave card in his deck is his Red Eyes Black Dragon, of course! This is because it's perfect for fusing with Yugi's Summoned Skull, to make the Black Skull Dragon! 3200 attack points on Black Skull Dragon!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:39 pm
I love the series and I am a fan of it. My favorite character is Yugi/Yami of course. My favorite monster is........ I'm not really sure myself. I do like the Dark Magician Girl and I like Kuriboh just the fact that being that it is the weakest card (points wise) in the game, it has been a great ally for Yugi when he needed it. So yeah.  

musokasakura

EzalMezal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:57 am
I love the old yugioh. i hate yugioh gx. it's really bad, but my fave duelists are marik ishtar, joey wheeler, aster phoenix, and yami yugi.
My fave monster is Elemental Hero Burstinatrix. and the celtic guardian.
don't ask! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 pm
not a fan myself.  

Robiroth

lolo who

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:40 pm
lol, watch Yugioh abridged series on youtube xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:23 pm
Weird how your topic asks the question if it's a good series but your poll doesn't allow for a choice.

Well to answer the question I thought I'd be answering . . . no, I think this series was horrible, a world where playing cards is a sport? Imagine if all the people from Magic: The Gathering played in a giant stadium, how amazing can that be?

P.S. I see it every now and then skipping through channels on t.v., why the hell does he play dice too?  

Variability

Ukitakesgirl75

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:51 am
The episodes you're thinking of are a special event, Dungeon Dice Monsters. It's a separate game created by Duke Devlin, and Duke challenged Yugi to a game in order to get Joey out of a dog suit. Also on the line was Yugi's title, King Of Games. But to answer, the reason Yugi can play dice is because his Grandpa owns a game shop, it doesn't just sell Duel Monsters cards, but other games, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:02 pm
I love Yu-gi-oh Shadow Games. It may look and sound old (at least where I watch it) But it is way better than Yu-gi-oh. It follows the manga more.  

Ladensparrow

ffblade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:04 pm
Yugi is the best character and my favorite monster... Exodia rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:00 am
Hmm..yeah..
I watched the series

My fave character is Ryou Bakura
mrgreen

But my favorite duelist is Yami
'Cuz he always wins
No, I mean because I think his deck is the coolest!
My fave card would have to be the Dark Magician
'Cuz I like spellcasters and I think the Dark Magician looks cute
whee

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Reiteki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:16 pm
i didn't like the show too much myself. they cheat, lol. as for my favorite player. i don't really know. probably joey but i don't like his monsters. red eyes is too bad of a card, it looks cool though... soo i guess one of my favorite monsters is breaker the magical warrior.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:35 pm
not really a fan anymore, it was going the same way as pokemon, digimon, dbz, too many monsters. I guess I like the small Yugi Moto, and my fav monster has to be Exodia  

Taketa

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:08 pm
Yugioh is an okay anime. I use to like it a lot but now, not so much.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games