Reply Advice & Academic Studies
just dumped

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:18 am
my boyfriend of three years just dumped me the other day over the phone. I just saw hom today and I know I still love him so much.

How can I get over someone I don't want out of my life  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:17 am
oh thats ruff. try dating others slowly but dont jump into it to deep at first. maybe seeing u with others will make him see he's made a mistake. did he ever tell u y he broke up? if not maybe u should ask him?  

Reayasha

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:19 am
he said he didn't love me like he used to. I'm thinking maybe we fell into it to fast. we had only kniw eachother for half a year when it started  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:53 pm
ohh god! that just sucks. just give yourself a while to cool down. you'll get over it if you give yourself enough time.  

flor del corazon

Drum_Master_D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:56 pm
All I can say (which you prob don't want to hear) don't lose him. My girlfriend and I had a week properly apart and it was the worst week of my life. I think if you have real love for someone then it will never go away and you would need that person to be happy in life. Another thing if you can't get him back you truly love him then lose all contact with him or it will be horrible for you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:55 pm
<3 You're the one who has my heart..

If you really love him, you'd want him to be happy, yes? Maybe he just thinks you're better off as friends. Over time, you'll like other people, so just let time heal your wounds. I bet there's that one guy who's better, and he's waiting just for you. :]

Hold it tight; never let it fall apart. <3

-[[ Lubby__

Raven_Roses8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:45 pm
first breathe. it's gonna be rough. it's gonna hurt, and it's gonna be a road, but you'll eventually get over it. don't let yourself slip down into depression, but don't deny that you've been hurt by it either. have a girl day with your closest girl friends. hang out with some friends you haven't seen in a while, and eventually, you'll get to stand up again. it may seem like forever, but it won't be.  
Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games