Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Stephenie Meyer's TWILIGHT series. EDWARD'S ACTOR IS..O.O Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawtieh is:
Edward ♥
58%
 58%  [ 69 ]
Jacob ♥
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Emmett ♥
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Jasper ♥
5%
 5%  [ 7 ]
Mike ♥
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Carlisle ♥
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Sam (Any of the wolf boys i.e Embry etc..) ♥
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Charlie O_o
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Actually..I find the girlies HAWT. ~__~
16%
 16%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 118

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:52 am
User Image

Hopefully you've read at least two out of the three books...

Los Angeles, CA November 16, 2007 – Summit Entertainment announced today that Kristen Stewart will star as “Bella Swan” in the production of the feature film TWILIGHT, the thriller-romance based on Stephenie Meyer’s publishing phenomenon. The film, which begins production February 2008, will be directed by Catherine Hardwicke, with Melissa Rosenberg (STEP UP) having adapted the script. Karen Rosenfelt (DEVIL WEARS PRADA) and Greg Mooradian will produce along with Mark Morgan via his Maverick Films banner.

(The movie is set for December 12th, 2008 DAY BEFORE MY B-DAY! o: Must be a Bella thing.. )

TWILIGHT tells the story of 17-year-old Bella Swan who moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, and becomes drawn to Edward, a pale, mysterious classmate who seems determined to push her away. But neither can deny the attraction that pulls them together…even when Edward confides that he and his family are vampires. Their unorthodox romance puts her in physical danger when Edward’s nemesis comes to town and sets his sights on Bella.

Erik Feig, Summit Entertainment’s President of Production stated, “We at Summit are truly excited about the franchise potential of this remarkable Romeo and Juliet story. Of course, you are only as good as your Juliet and Kristen Stewart has that magical combination of being a great actress, deeply appealing, and perfect for the part.”

Meyer’s Twilight is a cultural phenomenon, hitting legions of readers of all ages, that has spawned two sequels including New Moon and Eclipse. Twilight is a #1 New York Times Best Seller and has been lauded by critics. Twilight’s recent sequel Eclipse most recently debuted at #1 on the USA Today bestseller list unseating the newest Harry Potter.

Erik Feig along with Summit Entertainment’s Senior Vice President of Production, Geoff Shaevitz, and Creative Executive Gillian Bohrer will oversee the project for the studio.

Kristen Stewart was introduced to worldwide audiences with her outstanding performance alongside Jodie Foster in PANIC ROOM. Stewart can now be seen in INTO THE WILD for director Sean Penn. She is currently shooting the female lead role in ADVENTURELAND opposite Ryan Reynolds and Jesse Eisenberg for director Greg Mottola. She will soon be seen in a starring role in the independent film THE CAKE EATERS for director Mary Stuart Masterson, the independent film YELLOW HANDKERCHIEF alongside William Hurt and Maria Bello and a supporting role in WHAT JUST HAPPENED alongside Robert De Niro and Sean Penn for director Barry Levinson.

Stewart’s additional film credits include IN THE LAND OF WOMEN, THE MESSENGERS, ZATHURA, SPEAK, FIERCE PEOPLE, CATCH THAT KID, UNDERTOW, COLD CREEK MANOR and THE SAFETY OF OBJECTS.

Stewart is represented by The Gersh Agency and lawyer Joel McKuin at Colden McKuin & Frankel.

Karen Barna, Summit’s Director of Business Affairs, negotiated the deal on behalf of the studio.

About Summit Entertainment LLC

Summit Entertainment is a worldwide theatrical motion picture development, financing, production and distribution studio. The studio handles all aspects of marketing and distribution for both its own internally developed motion pictures as well as acquired pictures. Summit Entertainment, LLC also represents international sales for both its own slate and third party product. Summit Entertainment, LLC plans to release 10 to 12 films annually.

***A note from Stephenie about the casting of Kristen Stewart:

I'm very excited to have Kristen Stewart play Bella in the upcoming Twilight movie. She's an amazing actress with experience all across the board—action, horror, comedy, romance, and more. Since Twilight has moments that fit into every one of these genres, I'm thrilled to have a Bella who has practice with them all.

Summit's vision of the Twilight movie continues to dovetail very closely with mine, and I'm comforted to know that my "baby" is in the right hands.

For every actress that has been suggested as Bella in the past few years, there are always a slew of critics that cry, "But she doesn't look like Bella!" (Which can often be translated thusly: "She doesn't look like ME!") To this I would like to say: "Of course she doesn't!" Bella is a fictional character, and she looks different to everyone. As is the same with every actor who will be cast in the next few months, no one is going to match up with your mental picture exactly—or mine. The thing to hope for is a really great actor who can make us believe she is Bella (or Alice or so forth) for roughly two hours. I think we've got that with Kristen Stewart, and I can't wait to see her step into the role!

Stephenie

Our official movie Bella:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Our official movie Edward:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And hey! Think of this as a random chat thread. BUT ONLY involving Steph's Twilight series. If I see any random chat--take it to the PM's or whatnot/Chat thread.

So ask yourself loves, So liek..who's your favorite boy/girl? 8D Name some of the flaws/mistakes that person(s) have? (Yes the vampies are perfect. But they do have their downsides. Example: Edward overreacts ;] ) Did anyone feel a cringe for Jacob in Eclipse? ;~; Which book is your favorite outta the series and why? And more more more! Lets talk about the gewd stuff. Try to avoid spoliers..eh..white it out. sweatdrop

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:56 am
i've read the first book, it's pretty good. i'm starting the second one, once i finish the book i'm reading now 3nodding .

So i'll discuss after i read the second sweatdrop

pxxn

Original Fairy

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:57 am
pxxn
i've read the first book, it's pretty good. i'm starting the second one, once i finish the book i'm reading now 3nodding .

XD Aww well quickly pxxn!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:59 am
Moonlight_Bella
pxxn

eee i know!
lol this thread will probably ruin the second book for me, even though my sister ruined quite a bit of it already XD

lol she'll probably end up posting here when she's on.

pxxn

Original Fairy

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:09 am
pxxn
Moonlight_Bella
pxxn

eee i know!
lol this thread will probably ruin the second book for me, even though my sister ruined quite a bit of it already XD

Oh nois! Well..refrain from looking xD
(And excited people usually tend to give away book two anyways..har har!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:24 am
Moonlight_Bella
pxxn
Moonlight_Bella
pxxn

eee i know!

Oh nois! Well..refrain from looking xD
(And excited people usually tend to give away book two anyways..har har!

i know x.x

just like i'm tempted to check the harry potter thread but i can't because i'm reading order of phoenix now, and i really don't want the last book to be ruined for me.

pxxn

Original Fairy

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:25 am
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Never read it. xP

User Image
Thrusts: 3,o19

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:28 am
Well, I think that Bella will probably go with Edward as she has said many times that Jake is like a brother to her and you wouldn't date your brother xD

This book will probably be amazing because it is going to be written in Edward's POV, which is a good change of pace.  

Digitized

Xyloid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:58 am
I have no idea what you are talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:42 am
Noi is as antzy to read the third book as some of ye.

I'll most likely end up buying ze book 9000 years after it's released though. o.o;

[Noi]

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:43 am
I have never heard of it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:46 am
User Image

Maybeh I should read it, them I'll have the "Down low" on everything xD
>>
<<

User Image

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

[pixie]dust

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:22 pm
AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE TWILIGHT/NEW MOON!!!

[haha pxxn is right, i'd post here xp
hiya sister xD]

Bella better go with Edward and turn into a vampire!!!! xD
plus he said he'd turn her into one anyways >.>

why should we discuss Edward? =O my favorite is Alice! xD

you guys are lucky, Eclipse comes out in September for me @.@
don't ruin it please >w<

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:08 pm
My two friends really like those books and you just reminded me to buy one.

*writes it down on a list*
^_^ <333  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Apocalyptic Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:18 pm
Man, I LOVE that series! <33
I really do hope they make it into a movie. :3  
[MADG]