Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Show Off (Premades and all that good stuff Needs People)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

sophiaf1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 am
((Warning: I haven't really edited this plot very much so sorry if it sounds awkward. This is the first time I'm using it.))

Table of Contents

1. Table of Contents
2. Rules
3. Plot
4. Setting
5. Male Characters
6. Female Characters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:06 am
Rules

1. Don't act like children or I'll have to treat you like children.
2. If you need help with your intro you can buy one from me at my shop *Go to mini-shops in the guild area it will be called Sophia's House of Roleplaying*
3. No ** for actions
4. No character is prefect even superman has a weakness and he's super
5. I may let made-ups, but idk
6. try to be active
7. either post want character you want to be (AFTER I AM DO POSTING EVERYTHING!!!!) or send me a pretty little pm that's call Guild Rp Show Off make sure you label it cause I do a lot of rps
8. Keep romance clean you guys go take a cold shower if you have to

sophiaf1

sophiaf1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:54 am
Plot

Jacob Turner has always gotten everything anyone could ever hope for. He's both charming and has money to throw around. But his life was turned upside down when a new family came to his neighborhood in a house larger then his own home.

One of boys is the same age as Jacob. He is even more dashing then himself and was quickly thrown into popularity within a matter of days. Jacob can't understand what's going on. He feels as if he's being replaced by this other guy. It doesn't help either that the boy's twin sister is one of the most attractive girls at school and won't even give him the time of day.

One of the rumors that is flowing around school is that the oldest one, who is a teacher at the school, is really their father, but this rumor was quickly thrown out when they saw how old the man looked. Another thing that people have noticed is that every time they miss school (which is often) their hair changes colors. Jacob knows something is going on and won't stop until he finds out exactly what they are.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:59 am
Setting

The story takes place in the town of Kingsville. This town is filled with people of all shapes and sizes. Many people know each other, but no one knows everyone. The school that Jacob and the others go to is a private school were a uniform is required.

((Sorry setting is very good I'm always terrible at settings))

sophiaf1

sophiaf1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:05 am
Male Characters

Gaia Name: Sophiaf1
Name: Jacob Turner
Personality: Before the Lazku's moved in he was very social and went to all the latest parties, but lately he's become obsessed with finding out what is with them and why their hair changes color like it does.
Bio: Jacob was brought up in a loving family that tried to give him whatever he wanted and tried to make him as happy as possible. On the first day the Lazku's moved in he didn't mind them and even tried to become friends with them. But on this first meeting his pride was hurt when tried to ask the only girl of the family out on a date. She didn't say a word to him and just stood up leaving him all alone in the room. Since that day he's tried to find something wrong with them. He's become somewhat stalker-ish and drags his friends along with him.
Appearance:

User Image

Gaia Name:
Name: Hunter Lazku
Personality: He doesn't talk much and keeps to his work. He only speaks when spoken to and tries to keep his older brother Alexander sane. Most of the females in his class stare at him, but he doesn't notice this as he continues with his studies.
Bio: Like the other Lazkus he was sent here to watch after Jacob, but of coarse Jacob doesn't know any of this. He acts as the brains of the family and is much like a computer that has knowledge beyond humans, but can't show any emotion what so ever. He tries very hard to understand the world around him, but find this to be very difficult.
Appearance:

User Image

Name: Alexander Lazku
Personality: He is very loud and outspoken. He doesn't care much to listen to what the others tell him. He enjoys the fact that he is always surrounded by a large group of females. Out of all of the members of the family he was the most excited about their mission.
Bio: Alexander is the leader of their mission which is to watch after Jacob and see if anything changes. They are also supposed to protect him if anyone tries to hurt him. Jacob is said to have powers hidden within him and if he becomes unstable he could destroy both himself and where ever he is currently located. The Lazku family was sent to watch over him and see if anything changes. It was Alexander's idea that they should go to this human world in style by getting the biggest house they could. It was also his idea to skip school and change their hair thinking that this was something humans did. He didn't think that by doing these things he would cause Jacob to become annoyed and maybe even unstable at some point.
Appearance:

User Image

Gaia Name:
Name: Christian Lazku
Personality: He acts as the fake father for the group. Alexander would have done this, but thought it better if he were able to become friends with Jacob. Christian is very soft spoken and just listens and does all of Alexander's crazy ideas to try and get Jacob to use his power.
Bio: He is second in command under Alexander. He acts as a translator for them when they first come to new areas.
Appearance:

User Image

Gaia Name: Cookie Master of Night
Name: Max Carter
Personality: He tries his hardest to get Jacob back to normal, but can't do anything about it so ends up joining him in his stalking/ plotting.
Bio: He has been Jacob's best friend since they were both little boys and since their best friends he goes along with some things that no normal sane person would do.
Appearance:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:04 am
Female Characters

Gaia Name: KageUmi
Name: Beatrice Lazku
Personality: She's not the most graceful of people and usually ends up tripping all over the place. She cares about her family deeply and will try to protect them as much as she possibly can. She like the rest of her family is trying hard to fit in, but because she is trying so hard she ends up standing out even more.
Bio: She acts as the mother-like figure for the family and does whatever Alexander asks from her this includes how she dresses and keeps her hair. She didn't know what to say when Jacob tried to ask her for a date so she did the only thing she could think of and just walked away from him.
Appearance:

User Image

Gaia Name
Name: Becky Johnson
Personality: Like Max she goes along with whatever Jacob says even if it is something completely insane.
Bio: She grew up with both Max and Jacob and has been their friend for a very long time. She has always somewhat liked Jacob, but knows now is not the best time to tell him since he is too bust trying to expose the Lazku family for what they really are.
Appearance:

User Image

Name: Lilly (Last Name Unknown)
Personality: She is very civil and talks as if she was living back in the 19th century. She tries her hardest to please the Lazku family since they were the ones that made her able to had a more solid form.
Bio: The Lazku family found her living in their house when they first moved in. They later found out that she had died about many years back, but her spirit had not moved on. They decided to go ahead and keep her, but she has to stay in the house. She helps Beatrice with the cooking and cleaning. Alexander made it so that people could see here while at their house, but if she leaves the house she'll turn back into her spirit form.
Appearance:

User Image

Gaia Name: Elvira_Cross
Name: Zoe (Last Name Unknown)
Personality: She is very carefree and likes to have fun and play around.
Bio: She used to be a normal pet dog until Alexander decided he wanted something more interesting and told Hunter to make her more interesting. Hunter did as he was told and made the dog more interesting by turning her half-human. She like Lilly isn't allowed to leave the house for obvious reasons.
Appearance:

User Image

Gaia Name: Minna Momotarin
Name: Jessica Summers
Personality: She isn't one to fall in love, but from the moment she met Christian all she can think about is him.
Bio: She grew up from a family of teachers both her mother and father were teachers as well as her brothers and sisters. It only made sense for her to also become a teacher.
Appearance:

User Image

sophiaf1

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:17 am
I would like to be Zoe ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:42 pm
((Yea you can be her sorry I wasn't on people dog trouble))

sophiaf1

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:50 pm
((Are we allowed to start or do we wait?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:53 pm
((Anyone want to double? I may also play Hunter along w. my other characters))

sophiaf1

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:10 pm
((Can I Be Jessica Summers?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:18 pm
(Yuppers)

sophiaf1

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:14 am
((I've never done a double but I don't mind if I'm another person.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:27 am
((Who would you like to play?))

sophiaf1

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:53 am
((I could be Christan although I haven't played a male character in a while.))  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games