Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Do you think Death Note should have been longer? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Death Note should have been longer?
  Yes
  No, it was the perfect length
  No, it was to long
View Results

Battosaika

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:53 am
Do you think Death Note should have been longer? If yes, why and how long? If no, why?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:28 am
I voted yes because I think there's a lot more that could be done with the storyline. When it ended, it seemed really abrupt. That's just me, though.  

Hunter688

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:09 am
I thought it was fine, and was long enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:50 am
i thought it was perfect...like L whee heart  

Lemon Powa

emo_ish_vamp123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:57 am
i just hate the fact its over !! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:57 am
I think that the end was perfect, but I would like to see something about L´s past, and more about Mello and Near when they were at Wammy´s house.  

komori357

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:44 am
It was the perfect length. Otherwise, it would have just gotten stupid like other anime that tends to go on forever *coughnarutocough*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:15 pm
komori357
I think that the end was perfect, but I would like to see something about L´s past, and more about Mello and Near when they were at Wammy´s house.

yup me too.
I heard that some people wanted to know about Light's past...
please... his life was pretty normal `til he found the death note...
><'''

xX_Elysium_Xx

vampireeskimo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:28 pm
The manga was just at just about the rite lenght, not too short and not too long. But it could have elaborated more on L's past and near and mellow  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:04 am
I agree with everyone here, I want to know more about L's past! But, I do think the manga was the right length, if it continued it would have inevitably gotten stupid.  

Fantasyrulz

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:04 pm
Yeah, I thought it could of been longer, but they probablly would of ran out of ideas for the storyline. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:52 pm
I think it could have been longer but i didnt like how their was so much talking. I couldnt help but think 'Will you people just shut up and get to the point!' I would have been good if it was longer ( the ending sucked anyway) but they should of sped up the pace of the book.  

deadheart00

Yaoi_Koi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:50 am
I think it was a fine lenght, but I wish L lived ;_;......at least a bit longer ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:00 pm
sometimes (well okay A LOT) I wish it would've gone differently.

*begins to stare off into space*

This is how it would've gone if I had gotten controll

L wouldn't have died he would've gone into a sleep deprived coma and Light figuring he wasn't a threat in a coma pretended he was dead and kept him in his basement until he woke up 19 years later. Matt would've been protected by a giant Domo head popping out from the ground and enclosing him in his protective mouth where a hoard of fangirls lay in wait to take him to Mello where the fangirls would roundhouse kick Takada into oblivion and take away the piece of Death Note in her bra and shoot her. Then Mello would confess his love to Matt and.....(wait I'm getting off track...) Then the whole showdown would go down between Near and Light the same. They find L asleep in Lights basement as he wakes up from his coma and they live happily ever after.

Yeah I wish it would've been longer  

Tall-Trees-Falling

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:20 pm
~Chiaki_Miharu
sometimes (well okay A LOT) I wish it would've gone differently.

*begins to stare off into space*

This is how it would've gone if I had gotten controll

L wouldn't have died he would've gone into a sleep deprived coma and Light figuring he wasn't a threat in a coma pretended he was dead and kept him in his basement until he woke up 19 years later. Matt would've been protected by a giant Domo head popping out from the ground and enclosing him in his protective mouth where a hoard of fangirls lay in wait to take him to Mello where the fangirls would roundhouse kick Takada into oblivion and take away the piece of Death Note in her bra and shoot her. Then Mello would confess his love to Matt and.....(wait I'm getting off track...) Then the whole showdown would go down between Near and Light the same. They find L asleep in Lights basement as he wakes up from his coma and they live happily ever after.

Yeah I wish it would've been longer
lol. I'm all for that. 'specially the part about saving Matt. poor Matt. crying I think it got a little too long at the end. Just because all of the explanations lose a lot of people. The only reason I like the part after L is because they couldn't just leave it with Light winning.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff