Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
When you realize that you've watched to much Star Trek...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Trek Poll?
  Yes Please
View Results

MagnusHansen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:05 pm
So I recently took a very nice vacation to Germany. When I arrived to the hotel in Berlin, I turned the TV on and lo and behold what was on? Star Trek; specificly Voyager the episode Ex Post Facto

Anyway, my room mate knowing that I'm a huge Trek fan asked the obvious question- "Do you know what episode this is?"

I answered yes, but that is not what made me realize that I watch to much of the Trek... it was the fact that I could almost recite word for word what was being said by what character as it was being said... IN GERMAN... and I don't speak a lick of German (well, other than schnell, shister, gutten-taug and spraken ze english?) My roomie gave me an odd looke and said "wow... you've got way to much time on your hands."

In my defense, it's not that I have to much time... it's just that I've seen the episode about 100 times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:55 am
How funny! I could do the same thing...I think. I've been a fan forever!!!though not the original series so much  

blbb

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:40 am
Guilty as charged. Though I had gone to Mexico for a friend's sister's quincinera (sp?), and i ended up watching Star trek IV: The Voyage home. In Spanish. And knew every word. Gawdamn.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games